Gangs of New York

Kinda unfair for Cus to not get a chance to win this thing since he's won all of his fights and has also finished all of his fights.

Sucks for Cus and scoobs. I know Rory is shutting down after tomorrows card, but I'd love to see a 4 man tourney from the top guys. I can host it during the ITFL playoffs if there is interest from cus, scooby, igor and one other fighter. Maybe samson wade. I'll put up a decent prize for the winner.

I don't know what i have done to you but this personal vendetta of yours is very weird.

What are you talking about? I don't have a problem with you at all, never really knew who you were until we started talking about a humors/castor fight. You did send me a nasty pm the other day, I believe it was "Fuck You". But I didnt let it bother me.

It is pretty obvious you picked the easiest fight possible. The last two opponents of sparks have a combined 0 wins. Perfectly within Rory's rules, so I can't blame you for doing it. Doesn't really garner a lot of respect either though.

It would be cool if you entered Sparks in the mini-tournament I will set up in ITFL for the top 4 after Rory cuts everyone loose. I'll put up 250k for the winner.

Sucks for Cus and scoobs. I know Rory is shutting down after tomorrows card, but I'd love to see a 4 man tourney from the top guys. I can host it during the ITFL playoffs if there is interest from cus, scooby, igor and one other fighter. Maybe samson wade. I'll put up a decent prize for the winner.

I'm keen if the other guys are, although i haven't trained my guy in a while.

Congrats to the winners. There seems to be a little confusion with a few things that I will get cleared up for y'all.

- Firstly the finishing date, I know y'all canny wait!!! Fear not fellow warriors: 5th event:..........01/03/14 and 02/03/14!

- As for Mick Gatto (Cus), my sympathies go out to you about your inactive opponent and I know it may alter your individual ranking. But because he caused the NC you still get the win, the catch is it will be counted as a decision win with 15mins fight time. It has to be this way because if he did pitch up to the fight you may have lost and it would also not be fair on the rest of the guys if you got a free finish and 0 second win. Hope thats ok with you as it is what happened in a previous. The same goes for Meyer Lansky (Bragi) as your opponent, for some reason did not pitch either. All I can do is apologize on their behalf for that.

- As for the winners, well there is still another event left for all of you so at this exact moment i cannot tell who the winners are; maybe after i do the updates right now I can tell you that. Hold tight!

- Finally to KRad, I have scheduled Bobby Briggs in for a public execution after his last fight, Slick Rick is welcome to join. Perhaps they can part this world after one last rap battle.

Think that's covered the unknown for now. Stay tuned for the updated fight picks and rankings (If you give a flying fuck!?!?)

These are the current updated rankings, obviously they will be changed tomorrow because there is another event tonight. It looks like 5 Pointers have won this BUT it is not over till the fat lady sings.

The only way they cannot win:

1) if 5P lose at least 4 of their next fights in the next event and the B&G win 4 of their next fights which would mean there is a tie, which would then mean that both DONs have to fight each other to decide the winner.

2) If the Council win their next 2 events with a minimum individual record of 9-1. If they do get 9-1 over the next 2 events and 5P get 0-5 in their next event, it will again be a tie meaning the DONs of each gang have to fight each other. If the Council go 10-0 over the next 2 events and 5P go 0-5 in their next event then the Council wins.

Basically 5P need to have a fucking nightmare to lose.

Gang Rankings:

1. Five Pointers 4-0 (16-4)

2. Blood N Gutz 3-1 (12-8)

3. Canuck’s Capos 2-2 (10-10)

4. The Council 2-1 (7-8) TBD

5. The Outfit 0-3 (3-12) TBD

6. Dead Pidasols 0-4 (7-13)

Overall Individual Ranking:

1. Sparks 4W 4F 36:52

2. Artest 4W 3F 21:09

3. Gatto 4W 3F 38:43

4. Frost 3W 3F 02:23

5. Nord 3W 2F 23:17

6. Lansky 3W 2F 27:51

7. Fraser 3W 2F 28:05

8. Lonni 3W 2F 29:04

9. Molefe 3W 2F 36:39

10. Junkkari 2W 2F 03:11

11. Mihailovic 2W 2F 05:03

12. Kempinnen 2W 2F 05:36

13. Wade 2W 2F 08:18

14. Rubin 2W 2F 13:02

15. Mulkai 2W 2F 13:15

16. Spillane 2W 1F 21:43

17. Scarpa 2W 1F 22:55

18. Marion 1W 0F 15:00

19. Sakamoto 2W 0F 30:00

20. Rossetti 1W 1F 03:12

21. Pidasol 1W 1F 04:56

22. Gutz 1W 0F 15:00

23. Rubio 1W 0F 15:00

If anyone has spotted a mistake in the above rankings with their own fighter let me know but I had a few checks over it and I am certain that is all correct!

GONY picks/standings:

5 pointers vs Canuck’s Capos:

1. Sparks (00:36) W 5P

2. Kempinnen (01:57) W 5P

3. Escobar (05:30) W CC

4. Fraser (08:56) W CC

5. Molefe (13:46) W 5P

6. Gatto (15:00) W 5P

7. Marion (15:00) W CC

8. Lonni (15:00) L CC

9. Nord (02.43) L 5P

10. Sakamoto (02:05) L CC