Gangs of New York

Also, I strongly advise everyone to not create any fighters right now as you may well have to keep one clear for the 20th of this month. Thats what I would like to aim for as a creation date.. People who can now create a fighter on the 20th who voted to 'stick with the original date so far is SwayZXpress, zatochi725 and Fatback so that knocks 3 votes off of that poll plus STnext is now banned so thats 4 votes off of the 'keep the date as is' option, leaving only roliveira2, Jax, Alexizaitev and Scoobieskyline3 to tell me if they are ABLE to create a guy on the 20th. It is now not a question of would you rather create a guy later, its a question of IF you can make a guy on the 20th.

would be good to hear your replies asap. I also sent them a pm.

lol i know the thread is about GoNY but this stuff about humors is hilarious,i was always wondering who you guys were talking about

He is the most popular dude, ya know...

Rory I wrote in my post in the poll topic that for me original date or next weekend is fine as creation date. But 20 seems good for me.

Edit: I'm on my phone right now. Just realized that 20 is in the next weekend. The date is great.

Rory I wrote in my post in the poll topic that for me original date or next weekend is fine as creation date. But 20 seems good for me.

Ye so you can create someone on the 20th. Thats all i need to know.. haha

Rory I think that the picks would be faster if you would make a list, who is picking after who, instead of posting each time whos tourn it is ;).

If I ruined your plans in getting 10$ for posting every time who's turn it is, then accept my apologise :P

Bragi~

Draft picks:

Don Gutz:

• 1st
  • 12th
  • 13th
  • 24th

The Council:

• ​Don Rage
  • 2nd
  • 11th
  • 14th
  • 23rd

Five Pointers:

• Don Putin
  • 3rd
  • 10th
  • 15th
  • 22nd

The Outfit:

• ​Don Gonzaitev
  • 4th
  • 9th
  • 16th
  • 21st

Canuck's Capos:

• Don Canuck
  • 5th
  • 8th
  • 17th
  • 20th

The Dead Pidasols:

• Don Pidasol
  • 6th
  • 7th
  • 18th
  • 19th

Bragi I know you're Polish and a little slow but the draft pick order is on the 2nd post lol....EVERYONE KEEP AN EYE ON POST#2 it will have frequent updates.

Bragi I know you're Polish and a little slow but the draft pick order is on the 2nd post lol....EVERYONE KEEP AN EYE ON POST#2 it will have frequent updates.

Fuck you, I'm like a Internet Explorer, fast and stable...

I thought it may be helpful to avoid situation in which some retards (like the dumb dude who is our example) are asking about date or something which is included in the first post:

1) dumb dude is asking for a date

2) Smart dude is giving him an answer, with some math calculations that dumb one wouldn't understand without explanation

3) dumb dude is thanking and he admited that he don't know how he missed that

Bragi~

• Upvote 1

hahaha i got fuckin owned... i'll give you that one Bragi, my problem is not being dumb, its my memory lol. Anyway,

Go fuck yourself,

Rory~

That needs to be discussed... However, I don't want to spam no more. Btw. I'm happy that it's a team tourney. I prefer this format that KO tourneys.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I like the rules of picking. It makes it really interesting and winning the first round is crucial.

Bragi~

Edited by zatochi725

I gave making the gang crests a go but I am truly shit at it... If there is anyone who thinks they can make gang crests (such as the ones below) and add the gang color in them somehow and put each of the gang names on them please could you give it a go and you will be paid with a price we agree on. Below are just examples of what i am picturing the gang crests to be like as a template.. wether you use them or not is your call, oh and obviously only use 6 of them cos there are only 6 teams. The gang crests are not a crucial part of the tourny but it adds a little something to it I recon... if there is noone who wants to give it a go, then no worries!

http://imageshack.us/scaled/large/571/svjl.jpg

Team names and colors:

The Council

Five Pointers

The Outfit

Canuck's Capos

The Dead Pidasols

Blood N Gutz

added, those are good ones!

ALSO, here is the current list of all those in favor of moving the creation date to the 20th (20/10/13):

1. Me

2. Zatochi

3. Fatback

4. Swayzxpress

5. Ezekel

6. Purpose

7. Vladimir

8. JLP

9. Widing

10. Duphus

11. Koala68

12. Xanax

13. Castor

14. Surgeelurgee

15. Jayfrost

16. Charlesleeray

17. KRad

18. AlexiZaitev

19. Steel

20. Kole.

21. Roliveira

22. Jax

23. ScoobieSkyline3

24. ChronicCrush

25. CusDamato

26. Calmlikeabomb

27. Stu_Pidasol

28. simpanssi

29. .

Still waiting to hear back from: Cerebrus, Frumgar.

Looks like we can get creating soon! (hopefully)