Gangs of New York

If I am last pick (24th) i am cancelling the tourney btw.. lol

Threat... Good one! But if you wanted to be a don you should make the tourney after reaching first 50th in the manager rankings (but we both knows that it would happened in 2016).

create as many fighters as you want and obviously choose one in the fighter lock in date.

Lets say that I get a fighter at the 20th october

And sack the same fighter 2 days later

Can I get a fighter a new fighter at the 22nd october (for example) as long as it is the 20th earliest

I hope you understand what im trying to ask

/ The Nice Guy

Are we allowed to do a Qfc fight or test our fighters in an org?

yes the only rules are that the fighter(s) has to be 18y/o, 265lbs division.. the creation date is 20/10/13 and the fighter lock in date is 03/11/13. Everything said on the first post is the rules and thats it... you can do whatever else you want with your fighter as long as he is ready to accept the contract to my org on 03/11/13 (or before if you want).

yes its your turn and ok you can get frumgar but not opa lol he is 3rd in line on the replacements list.. u have to choose someone on the list (not replacement) and who do you know that wants to quit? or where you just hoping?

fuck it 2nd in command of blood n gutz, JLP, you choose the next guy, i pmed mr gutz saying it was his turn to pick 2 guys before his above comment and it was pretty obvious that he couldnt pick opa.. now he is offline.. I personally cant be assed waiting lol so you jsut pick... I am sure you have a similar idea of the next pick anyway. If you would rather wait for him to pick thats fine but im trying to be a crowd pleaser to speed things up.. Ezekel is clearly eager to make his choice lol

• Upvote 1

fuck it 2nd in command of blood n gutz, JLP, you choose the next guy, i pmed mr gutz saying it was his turn to pick 2 guys before his above comment and it was pretty obvious that he couldnt pick opa.. now he is offline.. I personally cant be assed waiting lol so you jsut pick... I am sure you have a similar idea of the next pick anyway. If you would rather wait for him to pick thats fine but im trying to be a crowd pleaser to speed things up.. Ezekel is clearly eager to make his choice lol

I have no clue who Gutz would take next, can't blame him for trying to sneak Opa onto the team though.

We'll pick Bragi to join Blood N Gutz.

I have no clue who Gutz would take next, can't blame him for trying to sneak Opa onto the team though.

We'll pick Bragi to join Blood N Gutz.

Didn't expected that, I won't disappoint you!

Jlp you've gone down in my books after choosing bragi lol ok so now it's putins go as rage chose chronic

Jealous much?