Gangs of New York

With the first pick in the MMATycoon Gangs of NY League; Blood & Gutz selects JLP

Of course, we all knew this was going to be the first pick.

With the second pick in the MMATycoon Gangs of NY League; The Council selects Ruphus Duphus

Odd pick here, Zeke may be affected by his spider bite medications. Total reach, most people have never even heard of Duphus except for his status as the oldest and tallest manager in MMATycoon.

With the third pick in the MMATycoon Gangs of NY League; The Five Pointers select Widing.

Widing really should have expected to go one or two. Many draft experts were expecting to see Dee Early go here due to the Finn connection.

• Upvote 2

With the second pick in the MMATycoon Gangs of NY League; The Council selects Ruphus Duphus

Odd pick here, Zeke may be affected by his spider bite medications. Total reach, most people have never even heard of Duphus except for his status as the oldest and tallest manager in MMATycoon.

Quit huffing so much nytrious, it's killing what little brain you had to start with

With the first pick in the MMATycoon Gangs of NY League; Blood & Gutz selects JLP

Of course, we all knew this was going to be the first pick.

With the third pick in the MMATycoon Gangs of NY League; The Five Pointers select Widing.

Widing really should have expected to go one or two. Many draft experts were expecting to see Dee Early go here due to the Finn connection.

You really should do this for all 24 picks...very funny.

So is there a point system or what for fighters, how do you win? most wins or points of some sort?

I assume best out of those 5 fights or is there a finally part after the 5 fights?

I am sending this to all of you, i suggest you either save this somewhere or read the 1st post on the thread regularly to be reminded of things you need to know, such as this:
Winning team: Ok so the winning team is obviously the team with the best record (eg 5-0) if there is a tie at the top, say if there is 2 teams that are 4-1 then whichever team has the most individual wins will be the winner (it could be that team A is 20-5 at the end and team B is 19-6 at the end).
If there is still a tie, meaning 2 teams are eg 4-1 and their records are both 19-6, both the DONS will have to face each other and win for their gang! (Just made that bit up now but sounds like a plan!)
Winning individual fighter: Need I say; the fighter with the best record BUT of course it is likely that there will be more than one winner.
EG there could be 3 winners, all with a record of 5-0.
In this scenario the winner would be the fighter that spent the LEAST time in the cage to win his fights.
EG
Fighter A spent 25.18mins in the cage
Fighter B spent 37.25mins in the cage
Fighter C spent 45.52mins in the cage
The winner would be Fighter A because he needed the least amount of time in the cage to get his victories...
Encourages you not to lay n pray. Go for the kill!
Cheers.

From : Speedy Gonzaitev (conversation) 09 Oct, 2013 15:11:15

Subject : Re: Re: Re: hey

The Outfit selects calmlikeabomb to be their first capo.

Don Gonzaitev has chosen

Heyyyy! Im honored to be a part of The Outfit. We will jack the opposition up; resistance is futile!

I'm fucking shocked i havent been picked yet...cbombs.

Peoples in the street have been talking that someone with nickname Rowdy used his connections with NY's Dons to make rdalycolts picked last.

Bragi~

I dont care if I get picked first or last as long as I dont end up in Vladimirputins gang

Youre going down Igor ... I can barely wait to kick you and Widings asses http://www.cool-smileys.com/images/out13.jpg

Castor prepare to be reminded of what it felt like when you got picked last every time for your high school dodge ball team.

• Upvote 2

I dont care if I get picked first or last as long as I dont end up in Vladimirputins gang

Youre going down Igor ... I can barely wait to kick you and Widings asses http://www.cool-smileys.com/images/out13.jpg

dont worry castor, even tho you are one of the best managers in the game (top 25) i have other people in my mind.

have a nice day

Widing is actually a Finn too. =)

• Upvote 1

That was because I was (and still is) a Fat guy ...

Like him? V

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091126220147/familyguy/de/images/7/71/Family_guy_peter_griffin.jpg

• Upvote 1