Fighter -> Manager Money Transfer

Viking

Im a poor man, so this doesnt bother me yet, however

Lets allow Fighters to transfer money straight to the Managers pockets?

No more problems with laundry ... I know some guys makes a business out of this tho

And Mike, lets say that I have got a fighter with 150.000 Dollars, I might wait 2 weeks to get some laundry instead of just transferring them straight to the managers pocket and sack the Fighter and pay some VIP days ... Win win situation

• Downvote 1

I think this was brought up long ago! Something along the lines of a management game, meaning that managers would never be allowed to take from fighters, that as a manager you had to keep money in your fighters account, not sure what ever became of that but I know it is on a thread somewhere. Besides now days if you can't get money then something is wrong!

Well you can argue both ways in the "reality" aspects of robbing your fighters (ask Mike Tyson)

I don't think Mike (Tycoon this time not Tyson) is gonna implement a direct transfer, he already did a lot to have some money-dumps (jets, tax, etc), if he should implement a direct transfer, i can only imagine, it will be heavily taxed and possibly only coming in combination with a "account affects moral"-deal so transfers to managers would hit your fighters moral,

In Terms of Banks: I could imagine some sort of interest deal (as if the manager would broker for the bank and get a provision):

So a fighter buys a finance product and the manager would get the interest (over time so there is no rob'n'drop) on it until he has a certain percentage of the original sum (meanwhile the bought financial products would make it cheaper for a manager to retire a fighter directly to the Bahamas - and get the fighters money away from the managers greasy paws) the banks on the other hand can somehow participate in a bank-manager and bank-company loan-system (maybe)

Never going to happen and in fact it will eventually go the other way, where we block laundering and require fighters to have a suitable level of money in their bank to maintain their morale. I absolutely hate the idea of just taking fighters from money - I just have more pressing things to do, which is why I haven't dealt with this already.

Never going to happen and in fact it will eventually go the other way, where we block laundering and require fighters to have a suitable level of money in their bank to maintain their morale. I absolutely hate the idea of just taking fighters from money - I just have more pressing things to do.

What will they do with the 6 or 7 figures worth of money in their bank?

It will be a sliding scale of wealth expectation based on how much money everyone has.

So let's say richest person has 1 million, poorest has $10. If you are 100th ranked in hype/other criteria, your guy will get pissed off if he is near the bottom in terms of wealth.

"What do they do with the money?" Well, either nothing, in which case it's a status symbol. Or we add fighter housing / lifestyle costs.

I am basically up for splitting morale into maybe 4 or 5 sectors with different criteria. Wealth expectations being one of them. The point would be that if you manage normally and do things as you would if this was a real fighter, their morale will be at a great level with no effort. If you launder away all their money or maybe stuff like fight them against inappropriate opponents, their morale would drop.

if i am investing money in to my project fighters then once they fight i have every right to take what i gave to them once they were no name chumps.i do a lot of things of money.buy vip,slots & run a private gym.

.the more you increase no. of variables effecting morale of fighter the more complexity it brings.

in the end it is the manager who spends his time in setting sliders not the fighter.if the manager does the real hard work he deserve the cash.if fighters were managed by system then i am okay with fighters keeping all 100% cash.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

if i am investing money in to my project fighters then once they fight i have every right to take what i gave to them once they were no name chumps.

No you don't. They are meant to be characters, not slaves. Same with real life - you can give stuff to people but you can't just steal from them.

No you don't. They are meant to be characters, not slaves. Same with real life - you can give stuff to people but you can't just steal from them.

this is not real life.this is just a game.

don't think any fighter cares about what quality clothing he wears while training.in real life a fighter does the hard work and gets his reward.his team gets their share offcourse.here the manager does everything.

if i am doing the hard work i must be handed the cash.the fighters are nothing but my representatives as long they are under me.

it is not a game where you login and user himself is a fighter.

however if using multiple fighters that's when you need manager thing.ultimately fighter 1,2,3 reprsent me nothing else.yeah that's how i see this game.

• Upvote 1