Evo Presents: Evolution Fighter of the Year

EzekelRAGE

Pluto's going to roll him up into a little ball and stuff him up JLP's mother's vagina to stop her premenstrual cycle from leaking all over the bed in his hotel room.

Hard to say, can't really get a gauge on Pluto's talent level at the moment to know if he'll be a threat as he's 0-0 against decent opposition. I look forward to him making his debut.

Hard to say, can't really get a gauge on Pluto's talent level at the moment to know if he'll be a threat as he's 0-0 against decent opposition. I look forward to him making his debut.

W Topi Takala Decision (Unanimous) http://mmatycoon.com/images/tinybelt.gifEVO 37: Takala vs Palhares 2013-11-02 185 5 05:00 view

W Pat McDermot Decision (Unanimous) Syn' 265: Redemption 2013-10-25 185 5 05:00 view

W Felix Basilan Submission (Kimura)http://mmatycoon.com/images/tinyaward.jpgSyn' 261: Redneckognize 2013-10-04 170 4 04:56 view

W Keith Green TKO (Strikes) CWFL 240 2013-09-21 185 3 03:58 view

W Ratt Hughes Decision (Unanimous) http://mmatycoon.com/images/tinybelt.gif http://mmatycoon.com/images/tinyaward.jpgCWFL 237 2013-08-31 170 5 05:00 view

W Merik Hunt Decision (Unanimous) EVO 9: The Homecoming 2013-08-14 170 5 05:00 view

You're right, bunch of scrubs. Especially that McDoormat character.

change in hw div brackets. mitchel vs speed and douglas vs renzo

Nearly every division has a under weight fighter in it looking to exploit the engines lighter weight speed bonus. Whats the point in even having weight classes?

I think org owners need to do a better job of policing their weight classes, this is a trend that is increasing in the game.

• Upvote 1

I wanted Pluto at 170, but he's the 185 champ so I guess he's stuck up there.

Nearly every division has a under weight fighter in it looking to exploit the engines lighter weight speed bonus. Whats the point in even having weight classes?
I think org owners need to do a better job of policing their weight classes, this is a trend that is increasing in the game.

I agree, but like dinooo pointed out I'm not so sure it's a speed bonus. I'm sure there's a speed bonus but I don't think it's as significant of a factor as I thought it was. I used to think it was, because the lighter fighter always seems to be "first to the punch", the aggressor, or just the more active fighter in general, but I think it's the cardio gap between the two. I think lighter fighters recover energy a lot quicker than heavier guys, especially those cutting weight to make their W/C. That's why I want Pluto vs Otso at 185 or 265+ and not 170, so neither one of us are cutting weight.

I couldn't agree more, especially at the heavier weights.

In real life the reason there are weight classes is that being larger and heavier is an advantage. This game is completely ass backwards in that aspect. Don't blame the people exploiting it, blame Mike Tycoon for refusing to fix it.

People are going to do what wins and that will never change. Makes no sense to fight in your own weight class if its a big disadvantage to do so.

• Upvote 3

In real life the reason there are weight classes is that being larger and heavier is an advantage. This game is completely ass backwards in that aspect. Don't blame the people exploiting it, blame Mike Tycoon for refusing to fix it.

People are going to do what wins and that will never change. Makes no sense to fight in your own weight class if its a big disadvantage to do so.

i dont blame the managers exploiting it, I blame the org owners who turn a blind eye to it. Org owners should strive to keep their org as fair and clean running as possible. Allowing managers to use this exploit to gain an advantage is bullshit.

antonio is fighting at lhw but as far as speed hes commited in fighting at hw. hes also commited to weight gainers. i cant refuse fighters commited in gaining weight to fight at dif wc's otherwise id lose my mind.

and yes its something mike should fix

antonio is fighting at lhw but as far as speed hes commited in fighting at hw. hes also commited to weight gainers. i cant refuse fighters commited in gaining weight to fight at dif wc's otherwise id lose my mind.

and yes its something mike should fix

It would just be so much easier to sign fighters to their proper weightclass. That way we wont have to worry about the weight issues at all. I've been noticing that as the knowledge of lighter weight fighters having an advantage has spread, we are seeing more and more managers taking advantage. If org owners didnt sign underweight fighters then we wouldn't even have to worry about it.

I didnt realize speed was up to 232 already, that's a perfectly acceptable weight for a HW.

i dont blame the managers exploiting it, I blame the org owners who turn a blind eye to it. Org owners should strive to keep their org as fair and clean running as possible. Allowing managers to use this exploit to gain an advantage is bullshit.

I agree with that.

Question: do you find Kuzuri fighting in the 145 division of this tournament to be exploiting? I would prefer him at 135 for just the reasons you've stated, but there are almost never big tournaments at 135 so I've had to chose between big fights/tournaments at 145 or go without. I suppose I could always weight gain him to make it more fair.

It really just annoys me that we have to deal with this in the first place. What is the point in making the lighter weights have an advantage???

I agree with that.

Question: do you find Kuzuri fighting in the 145 division of this tournament to be exploiting? I would prefer him at 135 for just the reasons you've stated, but there are almost never big tournaments at 135 so I've had to chose between big fights/tournaments at 145 or go without. I suppose I could always weight gain him to make it more fair.

It really just annoys me that we have to deal with this in the first place. What is the point in making the lighter weights have an advantage???

I don't see the same advantage at the lighter weights, so I'm ok with him fighting there.

I agree with that.

I dont think its that big of an advantage at the lower weights. In the interest of fair play, it would be a good gesture to put him on the weight gain.

I dont think Mike designed the engine to give an advantage to lighter weights, it's just how it shook out. I dont know much about programming, but I assume that when someone programs something as complicated as this engine that there are many unintended results. It just took a while for the hardcore managers to finally notice a trend and for the info to get out to the masses.

Now that we all know this, it would be easier for us all to just avoid fighting underweight or signing underweight fighters if you have an org, then for Mike to try and fix it and potentially have something else happen as a result.

• Upvote 1

I dont think its that big of an advantage at the lower weights. In the interest of fair play, it would be a good gesture to put him on the weight gain.

I dont think Mike designed the engine to give an advantage to lighter weights, it's just how it shook out. I dont know much about programming, but I assume that when someone programs something as complicated as this engine that there are many unintended results. It just took a while for the hardcore managers to finally notice a trend and for the info to get out to the masses.

Now that we all know this, it would be easier for us all to just avoid fighting underweight or signing underweight fighters if you have an org, then for Mike to try and fix it and potentially have something else happen as a result.

Nevermind. Otso lost to Barry Scott, he was 150 lber.

Edited by CKeppelrun