Xtreme K1 Combat SmackTalk

RazorMuayThai

Hmm, maybe I'll see if Giacomo can get out of his EFFA contract and come back to Xtreme. He just fought and KO'd the opponent in 51 seconds, so he hasn't lost his form quite yet lol

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13940903426069.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tell me about it... Jacob Israel is now Jonathan Banks on a noobs roster

That's all right Scoob, we all know who he is in the ring despite the new name lol

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13944472468003.jpg

Reynir Arn (5-0)

"I am proud to announce to all of you that the Biggest Fight in Xtreme K1 Combat history will be taking place September 21. Giacomo, I have big respect for you, but I will put my feelings aside and send your ass to the hospital with a shattered jaw . You better bring your best game. That belt is mine. / Arn"

Giacomo Benvenuti (5-0)

"I concur Mr. Arn, our battle shall be one that will shake the foundation of London! However, perhaps you're feeling the effects of your last victory. We battle on April 21, not September 21. Do not concern yourself with my 'A' game Mr Arn. Concern yourself with mentally preparing for the fight of your career at this point of your career. You are a proven warrior and one of us shall leave with a blemished record and more importantly, the Super Heavyweight Title. Ready yourself for a war...and for pain. Now if you'll excuse me, I have business to tend to."

• 2 weeks later...

Giacomo Benvenuti

"Thus far I am undefeated in Xtreme K1 and each opponent has been stopped in the first round. I also was enlightened to the fact that I currently hold the record for the most knockout victories in this organization, a perfect 6 KO's in 6 fights. Does that mean I will rest on my laurels? No, I will not. I understand that any man can be defeated and in light of this fact, I will continue to push myself as arduously as possible to become a more complete, and dangerous, fighter. I look forward to my first title defense of this beautiful new belt http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20140407104123belt.png Now if you'll excuse me, I have business to tend to."

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w38.jpg

"Mr. ASHY TO CLASSY" Rysty Sankari (143429)-''Hello folks this is your man Rysty Sankari who feels so blessed that i finally signed for one of top most KT org in the Tycoon universe.I have come to know my first oponent is some american dude named Tyler Crain.He is kinda of pure sucker boasting a pathetic record of 7W-8L-0D.

I have heard rumours that he gets paid to get his asskicked.Now I am the one who has got the chance to kick his ass and i shall happily oblige.''

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w9.jpg

JE TUNAKI---

" I do not understand why I not getting the recognition i deserve. I a 185 fighter but yet I fighting 205 and knocking them out. I don't disrespect on any fighter within this org but i can beat all of you. Giacomo you would be my only challenge. Congratulations on your win. Aaron Thaiguy i think i deserve a belt so fighter in my weight class will be striving to get to me I will be best champion at 205"

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w38.jpg

"Mr. ASHY TO CLASSY" Rysty Sankari (143429)-''Hello folks this is your man Rysty Sankari who feels so blessed that i finally signed for one of top most KT org in the Tycoon universe.I have come to know my first oponent is some american dude named Tyler Crain.He is kinda of pure sucker boasting a pathetic record of 7W-8L-0D.

I have heard rumours that he gets paid to get his asskicked.Now I am the one who has got the chance to kick his ass and i shall happily oblige.''

Crain- haha this makes me laugh..true my record isn't much..that's why i went and got a world class manager...this will be our first fight together..and it seems to be a east one!!!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1398416492xk1hwsr2f_zps13e02788.png

Heavyweight Showdown Round 2 Preview

Hello fight fans and welcome to the Xtreme K1 Combat preview talk show! That’s right on Wednesday the 30th down at The Underground in London which can hold 1,000 blood thirsty K1 fans will be turning out to what’s expected to be a sold out event!

Fight 1: Tyler Crain (7-8-0) VS Rysty Sankari (24-7-0)

Tyler Crain is coming into the fight with slightly less experience than his opponent but he is a fighter who is known for getting the win by knockout with 6 of his 7 wins coming by way of TKO/KO. Sankari is making his debut in Xtreme K1 Combat and has already been talking about beating his opponent in this fight! 22TKO/KO victories shows he is a very strong knockout fighter but all of his 7 losses have been him getting knocked out, can his chin hold up in this bout?

Fight 2: Dark Killer (1-1-0) VS Aleen Donham (0-2-0)

Dark Killer set his career on track with an impressive win in his first KT fight in his last fight whereas Donham has lost both the fights he has had and with a devastating KO loss in his last fight he confidence may be low in this fight although determination may see him through as a loss here could spell the end of here not so dazzling career.

Fight 3: Je Tunaki (5-3-0) VS Toshiro Hitsugaya (2-1-0)

Je Tunaki has been very impressive in his return to Xtreme K1 Combat with two impressive victories over strong opponents by way of KO and TKO. He is quickly establishing himself as the front runner for the vacant 205lbs title and has already stated that he feels he deserves to be the champion. Hitsugaya has won his last two fights and will be filled with confidence going into this bout. He is the slightly heavier and taller of the two fighters. Both will be hoping to pick up the win to push them towards getting a shot for the division’s vacant title.

Fight 4: Joseph Walsh (1-2-0) VS Stefan Christiansen (1-1-0)

Christiansen earned himself an impressive win in his last fight and the first win of his career! He is going into the fighter which a much stronger Muay Thai game than his opponent so he’ll be looking to use that to his advantage in this fight. After winning his first fight in Xtreme K1 Combat Walsh has since gone on to lose his last two fights in a row! He’ll be looking to turn things around in this fight and get the win!

Fight 5: Sammir Brooks (2-0-0) VS Yvgeny Molotov (1-0-0)

Both Brooks and Molotov are young, hungry and undefeated and neither will be looking to get their first loss! Brooks is 2 - 0 and will be making his debut here in Xtreme K1 Combat and with the divisions title vacant both fighters will be looking to impress in this bout! Molotov is only 17 but he impressed in his Xtreme K1 Combat debut with a strong KO victory and he’ll be looking to do the same in this fight and begin to stretch his undefeated record.

Fight 6: Ivan Drago (0-0-0) VS Jeremy Jones (2-0-0)

Ivan Drago will be making his career debut against the tough Jeremy Jones who has already racked himself up 2 wins and remained undefeated. Jones has gone the distance twice and is very confident in his own abilities as a KT fighter. Drago’s key to victory in this fight will be his boxing and he’ll be hoping to stop Jones’s undefeated run and get himself his first win!

Fight 7: Tim Yankee (2-3-0) VS Sam Makatua (1-4-0)

Tim Yankee is coming off the back of two TKO losses to strong opponents so he will be hoping to turn things around in this fight and with both of his wins coming by TKO he is coming up against a fighter who has been KO’d three times in his four losses so he’ll be looking to get that third TKO victory. Makatua is on a four fight losing streak and with only one win in his five career fight’s he’ll be desperate for a win to ensure his career doesn’t come to an end as he’s threw onto the free agents list!

Fight 8: Peter Maynard (14-10-0) VS Damn Van Clawed Jon (0-2-0)

Peter Maynard will be making his Xtreme K1 Combat debut in this bout and he will be hoping to use his KO power to get the win over Clawed Jon. Jon is currently on a two fight losing streak, having only had two fights in his career. He’ll be hoping to turn things around in this fight and get his first win but he will need to be careful of the KO power Maynard posses who has finished 12 by way of KO/TKO opponents in his 14 wins!

Co Main Event: Hugo Decoste (9-8-0) VS Ruben Wiki (29-17-1)

The co-main event of the night will see the first Heavyweight Showdown tournament semi-final take place! In the first round Ruben Wiki put on a great performance with a wonderful head kick knockout in the first round and with 28 TKO/KO’s from his 28 victories he is defiantly a fighter who you don’t want to get caught by or you will be flat on your back! Decoste is much less experienced than his opponent but is coming off a very impressive victory in the first round and he will be very confident that he can find his way to the final in the tournament!

Main Event: Adam Kemp (36-15-1) VS Lorenzo Von Matterhorn (33-12-1)

The main event of the night will see the second Heavyweight Showdown tournament semi-final take place! Both fighters are known for their knockout power so this one is defiantly set to be a war! Both have lots of experience and both will be looking to get into the final and get a shot at the tournament prize money and the Xtreme K1 Combat Heavyweight title! This fight is defiantly going to be a contender for fight of the night!

• Upvote 1

JE TUNAKI---

" I do not understand why I not getting the recognition i deserve. I a 185 fighter but yet I fighting 205 and knocking them out. I don't disrespect on any fighter within this org but i can beat all of you. Giacomo you would be my only challenge. Congratulations on your win. Aaron Thaiguy i think i deserve a belt so fighter in my weight class will be striving to get to me I will be best champion at 205

Jeremy would love to fight you sir. Ready to put up or shut up?

• Upvote 1

Let's make it happen , Aaron I think we have a title shot fight right here in the makings.

Je Tunaki

" Do you think you would really last the first round? Please. I will take the fight but i predict a early ko"

• Upvote 1

Let's make it happen , Aaron I think we have a title shot fight right here in the makings.

The day is coming hope you know what you're talking about , good luck out there. I will now take a social media break while I train for my first title shot.