Xtreme K1 Combat SmackTalk

RazorMuayThai

Chris Weiner (225782)

@ Jiggy Jangston hey, how's your feet of stone coming along? I'm looking forward to meeting you in a few days, what I really mean is my foot is looking forward to meeting your head.

Make sure to bring your duvet with you, I wouldn't want you getting cold when you go to sleep in round 1.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/18/18w10.jpg

Jiggy Jangston: coming along nicely... and my fist will meet your face before your foot made it all the way up to my head... so you be sure bring your snuggie... of course i'm likewise looking forward to our match-up, i hope it catapults the winner to a title match with Jacob...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w13.jpg

Jay Merel

@Slime Ball: payback's a bitch! you shouldn't have laughed so hard at my defeat

eventhough I'd love to fight Jacob Israel again, I know that won't happen because there are still a lot of contenders in front of me but the race to a new title fight has begun, watch me!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15b17.jpg

Sam Makatua (233818)

Sakim, or "Big Buakaw" as you like to be called...

I don't know too much about you but i won't take you lightly. Thailand has the best Muay Thai practitioners and from the little information i know about you, you are one to be feared. Rumour has it you have awesome knockout power. You may be older than me but i am younger and more hungry. My last opponent underestimated me and paid for it. I hope you bring your A-game because this is going to be a war!

Don't blink!

Jiggy Jangston:

@Jay Merel - congrats on your decisive win - I guess we are bound to throw down at one point, aswell

@JT Redman - well, i think we'll both be campaigning for that title shot, if we win our respective fights - lets see who gets it (Heraclio Olmos, Paul Ming and Jake Gustafsson might have something to say to that too)

@Jacob Israel: it's only natural you're the topic of the discussion, you're the champion of the most exciting division of this org :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13900982148074.jpg

It very well is the most exciting division in this organization which is why i have yet to drop down to my proper weight class 185lbs

Jiggy Jangston:

@Chris Weiner: Congrats good Sir on your victory - I stand humbled - you had my number this time (also seemed to have overeemed it here and indeed looked past you a bit too much - even though you warned me) - i wish you good luck in your pursuit of the title and hope we meet again (and things look different) - i think you will be next up for the title

in the meantime @Jay Merel @JT Redman - I would love to fight one of you guys to get my titlehunt back on track, while the champ is busy with Weiner

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w13.jpg

Chris Weiner

@Jiggy Jangston You had me worried for a second when you cut me, but I don't quit that easily. I didn't mind going un-noticed and being the underdog, it allowed me to slip into the No.1 contender spot without all the drama.

Good fight Jiggy, hopefully we can fight again when I'm wearing the belt.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w13.jpg

Jay Merel

@Jake Gustafsson: so we meet again, eventhough last time it was close don't assume the result will be different. I've grown since the last time we met and I will prove it!

@Chris Weiner: you surprised me in your fight with Jangston! you are a fierce competitor and you deserve a title shot, but are you ready for it? You surprised me once so you might do it again ... good luck!

Chris Weiner

If Aaron gives it the go ahead, I'm all for it........ A-game ?, I wouldn't be happy taking the belt off you if it was anything else but your A-game.

I dont plan on giving up my belt, but when are you ready?

Chris Weiner

It sounds like you'd like to drop to your natural weight so I'm guessing you'd prefer sooner rather than later. I'm pretty much ready to give it a shot so how does in around 17 days sound? (if Aaron can fit us in)

Chris Weiner

It sounds like you'd like to drop to your natural weight so I'm guessing you'd prefer sooner rather than later. I'm pretty much ready to give it a shot so how does in around 17 days sound? (if Aaron can fit us in)

No rush,i would love to fight soon buy you just fought... i want a good Chris, not one rushing into a fight

No rush,i would love to fight soon buy you just fought... i want a good Chris, not one rushing into a fight

Chris Weiner

Hey, that's not a rush but I understand it might make it harder for you to live with if I take the belt off you after I've 'rushed' into a fight, I'll be happy with 3-4 weeks then.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15b17.jpg

Sam Makatua (233818)

Much respect to Big Buakaw for stepping in with me. You certainly sliced me up pretty good. So good in fact that i'll be stepping into the ring again on short notice and i'll still be bandaged up.

But doesnt matter, i am a fighter and i'll fight whoever no matter the injury. I dont need to look good to knock you out.

Besides, chicks dig scars ;)

• Upvote 1

Krilla vs. Norris Summary written by Furious Styles

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I hope all of you are well. This summary stems from the events that occurred on February 14, otherwise known as Valentine's Day. After what we witnessed at Hayashi's Lounge in London, where two thousand wild fight fans showed their love, though mostly harsh for the fighters who didn't win that night, I would have to say it was more like a Valentine's Day massacre!

The night kicked off with a tough Featherweight battle between “Krillzilla” Mic Krilla (15-11) of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE and Chuck “Walker Texas Ranger” Norris (13-9) of The Legion of Pain! Both men displayed excellent standup techniques as they traded strikes, but neither man really did any serious damage throughout this entire fight. Both men are well conditioned and have had enough fights to know what to expect so under those circumstances, I'm not surprised at all that no one tasted canvas throughout this fight.

Krilla did seem to be the more accurate striker but Norris did his share of landing clean combinations and slowing Krilla with well-placed kicks. Krilla demonstrated very sound technique with his timing and that, in my opinion, is what caused the judges at ringside to give the points to him. Both combatants put forth a lot of energy and gave a very good fight, but all was settled in the third and final round.

Krilla managed to lock Norris in a tight clinch and while in the clinch, Krilla let his educated knees fly and they did some damage, especially one particularly nasty right knee that landed flush on Norris' face! Fortunately for the Texas Ranger, his chin is like a brick so he was able to absorb the punishment of that knee and keep on pressing, where another man with a weaker chin probably would have been dropped right then and there!

Krilla sustained the clinch and was able to do enough, especially with his knees, to win the final tally on the judges cards, much to the chagrin of Norris. Krilla earned the UNANIMOUS DECISION VICTORY and he and Norris shook hands respectfully after the decision was announced.

Krilla STRETCHES HIS WIN STREAK TO TWO IN A ROW and can go home and dance to various Tribe Called Quest songs, great rap group by the way, so I have no doubt he'll be enjoying this victory. Norris has a tough debut in Xtreme K1 Combat, but he's tough as nails and I have no doubt he'll get into the win column soon. Maybe he was a bit distracted by having to track down a vigilante prior to this match. Either way, look for Walker to make some noise!

The final Lightweight fight took place between Vodka Drunkinski (11-6-2) and “Superfly” Francois Dubonet (29-25-2)! As manager of Dubonet, I was concerned about the short period of time he had to recover from their previous battle, but I knew Dubonet would prepare are best as possible because the man has had numerous fights. Well, it turned out my concerns were correct.

Both men chose to stand toe-to-toe and this provided a very exciting match! The crowd roared loudly as these two warriors traded various techniques but neither man was able to inflict a great deal of damage upon the other. Fatigue did play an important factor in this battle and it was apparent that Dubonet slowed as the fight wore on. Credit goes to Drunkinski for his kicks on Dubonet's legs and his strikes to Dubonet's body to slow him down even further.

Dubonet was impressed by Drunkinski's ability to take a solid punch because Dubonet put his hands on Drunkinski, but that didn't stop him from pressing forward, a tribute to his toughness. Drunkinski also displayed very sound defensive techniques which from what I saw, really made the difference in this fight. Drunkinski also didn't deal with Dubonet in the clinch and I think this worked to his advantage as well.

Drunkinski won the “rubber” match by UNANIMOUS DECISION – no, not THAT kind of rubber! Come on people, get it together! It's called a rubber match because they bounced right back from their previous fight to battle each other once again. Dubonet finds himself in the loss column but he has no shame in that. Trying to battle against a man ten years younger with little time to recover from the previous fight, Francois is proud of his efforts. Some good wine and French food will get him right back on track. I just have to make sure he doesn't drink too much wine. He and Drunkinski went to a local sports bar after their fight and let's just say that both men drank enough for four people!

Dietrich “Detonation” Jager (4-1) of Convicted Inc. and Edoja “Maddog” Benjamin (0-3) brought us into the Super Heavyweight division, and boy did Dietrich make plenty of noise and put other Super Heavyweights on notice! Detonation is exactly what happened here, and it happened in twenty four seconds! I can see why Benjamin's nickname is “Maddog”, because I'd be mad too if I got dropped in twenty four seconds plus haven't won a KT fight yet!

Jager set the tone with a nasty right head kick that Benjamin shook off for the most part, but that kick cut Benjamin above his left eye and left a nice welt on his forehead, so everyone knows that did some damage! Benjamin did try to land some punches but Jager was too fast and elusive for that. A couple of brutal, rib-crunching body kicks from Jager and Benjamin's gas tank was nearly on empty. Jager sensed it then landed a picture-perfect one-two combination that ended Benjamin's night rather nastily!

Jager has now WON TWO FIGHTS IN A ROW and positions himself into the Super Heavyweight Title picture I'm sure! Benjamin has NOW LOST THREE IN A ROW so he needs his management team to figure out how to turn things around before he loses too much confidence and then makes a bad situation even worse!

The Super Heavyweight division continued with Marco “Timber” Aerts (2-2) of Fighters First Alliance and Rocky “The Assassin” Marin (1-3) in the ring for battle! I'm not sure what each management team told their fighter to do for this match, but I somehow doubt they, or any of us, saw this clinch-aholic match coming! Good lord, these two went in and out of the clinch more than a “working girl” at the bunny ranch in Las Vegas! Not that I would know of such things personally. I've seen various documentaries on HBO and I'll just leave it at that. Moving on...

Aerts came out and established himself as the more dominant fighter, and the crowd did enjoy his spilling the crimson from Marin's right eye from a well-placed, slicing and painful left elbow! Marin was able to prevent more damage and blood flow from his eye for the remainder of the round, but the indecision in the clinch for both men didn't sit well with the crowd or the judges, but there was that cool rivulet of blood, so Aerts took the opening round.

Aerts was determined to stop this fight in the second round and he very nearly did exactly that! A savage left head kick dropped Marin to the mat like he was hit by a baseball bat but much to his credit, he got himself together and back to his feet to beat the count. That kick opened up the crimson even more and the crowd definitely thanked Aerts for that, so they forgave the back-and-forth dancing in the clinch these two fighters keep performing.

The third round was just as much dancing in and out of the clinch as the first two rounds, but Aerts was the fighter who obviously took better advantage of that situation and earned the UNANIMOUS DECISION VICTORY! This victory puts Aerts back in the W and I'm sure he's feeling good about that. I wonder if the clothes he's wearing sends the message that Muay Thai is the bomb? Just wondering.

After this loss, Marin and his management team decided to part ways to give him an opportunity to get picked up by a different management team. A word of advice: Maybe a new pair of clothes would help Marin feel a little better about his loss, and maybe a haircut? I know some women like that wild bush look, and that's cool, but a cut may not be so bad. I'm just sayin'.

Shifting focus to the Light Heavyweight division, Norman “Storming” Trapp (2-0) of LEGION OF DOOM and Pilchard “Grirson” Grir (2-2) were the next two warriors to step into the ring of pain! The only pain we witnessed here was the pain of Grir trying to hit Trapp then Trapp dropping Grir like he tried to date his mother or something!

From the outset of this battle, it was obvious that Trapp was too skilled and too prepared for Grir. Grir was constantly trying to play catch up and his failed attempts to clinch, or even land a solid strike, were indications that he was simply outmatched in this fight. Trapp setup Grir with solid kicks then moved to more punches, working over Grir's body to make him focus more on that. Grir, obviously slowed by the body damage, tried to clinch and Trapp countered that with a thunderous right hand that really hurt Grir!

Trapp felt good about his right hand so he let it loose again and boom, he dropped a jaw-shaking right cross that put Grir on his ass where he would stay for the ten count! Trapp pushes his WIN STREAK TO TWO IN A ROW so he looks like a promising young fighter to pay attention to! Trapp's next test is against Slime Ball on February 28th! Slime Ball...yeah, Trapp will probably want to watch himself during that fight. Not that Trapp can't handle himself, but any man who willingly calls himself Slime Ball definitely has some issues he needs to address!

The Lightweight division was up next and we had Ali “Oats” Oatmeal (3-3) of LEGION OF DOOM– he must really like that cereal – and Johnny “The Chopper” Hillsboro (0-1) of W.I.P. square off in the ring! Hillsboro certainly brought a lot of attention to himself with voluminous boasts so Oatmeal was anxious to show the young buck a thing or two!

This fight was definitely entertaining because Oatmeal was hell bent on making Hillsboro eat his words, while Hillsboro was anxious to prove himself in Xtreme so he could continue to run his mouth about his greatness! Both warriors decided to go toe-to-toe and just let it all hang out, which was very much appreciated by those watching this fight, no doubt about it.

Oatmeal drew first blood, literally, with a beautiful one-two combination that cut Hillsboro above his right eye! That didn't slow down the young man, but it definitely gave him something to think about for rounds two and three. After more back-and-forth action, it was Hillsboro who got the better of Oatmeal in the second round with a snapping right head kick that dazed Oatmeal! Much to his credit, Oatmeal was able to get through that quite fast and continue fighting, a definite display of his determination!

In the final round, both combatants gave it their all but it was obvious that both of them were dog tired because their technique had become a bit sloppy so no damaging blows were landed by either man. Both fighters definitely left everything they had in the ring so the crowd appreciated that, definitely. The judges had a bit of a difficult time because the argument was between the effectiveness of the cut versus the head kick in this fight. The cut, along with his overall work, gave Oatmeal the SPLIT DECISION VICTORY!

Oatmeal gets things turned around for himself and earns his way back into the victory column. Hillsboro has developed quite a reputation in Xtreme Combat as a loud mouthed, cocky young man. It's okay to be cocky and loud, but you have to be able to back it up. With the performance he gave against Oatmeal, Hillsboro may want to focus more on refining his skills in the gym as opposed to refining his trash talking skills while standing in front of a mirror. Just a bit of advice is all.

Mike “Wilko” Williamson (1-0) and Az “The Kid” Newto (0-6) brought us back to the Light Heavyweight division for a very good matchup! I heard various fighters speaking about this fight being an easy one for Williamson, but don't let Newto's abysmal record fool you. He has obviously struggled but the kid has a lot of fight in him and Williamson definitely found that out first hand.

In the opening round, both fighters felt one another out and both landed some hard shots when countering the other, but in general, Williamson was the more aggressive and sharp striker, especially once he locked Newto into a clinch, though there were times when Williamson wanted to break the clinch to try and land some punches and kicks from distance.

The second round was slower and more methodical, which allowed Newto to land some solid counter kicks and punches that Williamson didn’t look like he was ready for. Williamson was able to land shots that slowed Newto down, definitely, but as I saw it, Newto was the more effective fighter, though he couldn’t really decide if he wanted to try and clinch with Williamson or not.

Williamson settled in for the third round and trusted his boxing instincts from the beginning. It turns out this was a very wise decision! A snapping jab that was followed by two brain-rattling right crosses did the damage, cut Newto above his left eye, and set the tone for the finish Williamson was hoping to get! To his credit, Newto fought as best as he could and kept Williamson at bay with solid punching combos, but Williamson was just too much to handle.

Newto was pushing hard to end the fight and Williamson waited for just the right moment to counter strike. A succession of beautifully thrown punches found their mark and the rapid impact of those punches put Newto on the mat! He did his best to get himself together but the referee called off the fight because Newto just didn’t look good.

Williamson won the fight by TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT and had a successful KT debut so it's time for the young man to enjoy it because that's the best beginning to a career you can have! Meanwhile, Newto continues to search for that elusive first victory but I respect his determination and drive to continue training and doing what he can to obtain that victory. I'm sure in due time he'll get there and will feel damn good about himself when he does.

The Super Heavyweights stepped back into the ring for more action as Tubarick Frost (2-0) of the Legion of Pain and Curtis Mayhem (1-2) of ACME – St. Petersburg squared off! Right from the beginning, Mayhem demonstrated that he wanted to put this fight into the clinch and Frost was more than happy to oblige him! Frost was definitely the far more effective fighter in the clinch and also caused the most damage with well-placed knees and punches to Mayhem, especially to his body, and that slowed the big man down quite a bit.

Frost felt good about his ability to land painful knees especially while in the clinch, so he went right back to that in the second round and once again landed knees that hurt Mayhem and sapped his energy! Mayhem was able to squeeze in a few punches here and there, but for the most part he was too busy defending himself and taking punishment to do much of anything else!

In the final round, Mayhem took the fight into the clinch again, which in my opinion was the one place he didn’t want to be, but that’s what happened. Frost continued to pummel Mayhem then landed a jaw-crunching right knee that cut Mayhem right on the bridge of his nose! Frost continued to press the action because he felt he could get the finish. After a few more solid shots, Frost again unleashed a nasty left knee onto Mayhem’s dome, rocked him where he stood, then let loose a Tiger Uppercut, Sagat style, that floored Mayhem! Frost wins with a TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT and continues his unbeaten streak and has NOW WON TWO IN A ROW!

He’ll continue training at Furious Styles Chamber of Pain gym until his next fight against Edoja Benjamin on February 21st. Mayhem, unfortunately, loses the momentum he built after defeating Mick Mayhem, no relation, so he’ll have to fight his way back into another victory.

Jay Merel (3-1) of LEGION OF DOOM and Slime Ball (1-1) of LEGION OF DOOM – really, he calls himself slime ball!? Damn, I don’t even know what to say about that! – stepped into the ring to represent the Light Heavyweight division! I enjoy the inter-Alliance fights because the bragging rights always seems to bring out just a little bit more in a fighter if he knows he’ll have to hear about his loss all the time when there are Alliance gatherings and such.

I respect the fact these two went after one another and held nothing back, an indication of what victory means to them! Merel wanted to take this fight into close quarters quickly, especially after taking a strong kick to his left thigh, so he clinched Ball and it was from here that he was able to position himself to work on Ball’s body and also land a left cross that opened a cut over Ball’s right eye! Merel kept pressing the issue in the clinch because he could tell he was wearing Ball down plus he was landing painful punches.

Merel let go of the clinch to reposition himself then went right back into it and continued the pressure. Ball was worn down too much to defend himself and Merel was able to stun Ball with a solid left cross. Merel then finished the job with a brain-mushing overhand right that floored Ball with a nasty thud, giving Merel the KNOCKOUT VICTORY!

Merel bounces back from his recent loss to Jacob Israel and has a chance to push his win streak to two when he battles Jake Gustafsson on February 28th! Ball has a chance to get things back on track against Norman Trapp on February 28th . I’m sure the green haired brawler will want to avenge this first round knockout so Trapp should be ready for an aggressive Ball!

The final fight on the card took place in the Lightweight division where a fighter I manage, Pakon “The Harbinger” Rajanont (3-0) of Legion of Pain and, well holy crap, just how do you say this name!? I did pretty well on my SAT’s but there’s no way I could spell or pronounce this name without major assistance! Grzegorz "Chrzaszczyzewoszyc" Brzeczyszczykiewicz (0-1) – I’ll just call him “Greg” for short stepped into the ring looking to blemish Rajanont’s record!

The first round of this fight was a clinching dance, like many KT fights tend to be, and both men were obviously comfortable in that range, so it boiled down to will. Pakon was able to impose his will pretty well and “Greg” demonstrated he could take a sharp elbow to the head and keep on going. Overall Pakon put in the better work in the eyes of the judges and took the first round on points.

In the second round, Pakon didn’t want to continue to have the clinch dance so he kept things at a distance as best as possible, and this proved to be what he wanted! Pakon let his improved boxing take over and he was able to land some solid combinations that kept “Greg” off balance. Once combination in particular, ending with a thumping right hand to the body, opened up a cut above “Greg” right eye and Pakon sensed “Greg” slowing down after that.

A strong right hand from Rajanont cracked “Greg”’s skull and “Greg” dropped like a sack of rocks! He gathered himself pretty quickly, a sign of his toughness, but everyone knew that he was in trouble once he got back to his feet! Rajanont unloaded two body shots that probably moved “Greg”’s internal organs a couple of inches, then “Greg” got sloppy, dropped his guard, and Rajanont exploded with a thunderous right head kick that put “Greg” to sleep before he even hit the canvas!

Rajanont won by KNOCKOUT and has now WON THREE FIGHTS IN A ROW, of which I’m very proud of course, because I get on his case as his manager sometimes. I’m supposed to, especially because he’s young and enjoys spending time with the pretty young ladies, so I have to keep him focused, right? Now if I can just get him to stop playing Metallica music all day long. I like Metallica, but all day? I don’t think so!

“Greg” has a rough start to his KT career, but he’s a skilled fighter who I’m sure will receive help from members of the Warriors gym. Maybe a shorter nickname would help him out too because damn, that’s some serious tongue twisting going on there. I’m just sayin’.

Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen, and as always I thank you for taking the time to join me for this event summary. Look for more event summaries in the very near future as the action in Xtreme K1 Combat just keeps on coming! Take care, be well, and I’ll see you at the fights!

• Upvote 5

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w2.jpg

Slade "THE TERMINATOR" Wilson (234909)- "Hey Antti,just a week left for our bout.i hope you are just ready to serve as punching bag.see yaa soon."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w2.jpg

Slade "THE TERMINATOR" Wilson (234909)- "Okay I did beat the FinASS kid in a pretty boring fashion.I apollogize to my fans for lacklustre bout.Well anyway anyone up for fight??"