Spin and Win

theking04

Yea it's a great addition. The pick a FA think is a good idea so if you have. Really low manager rank you could get a great FA as I know a lot of people felt before it favoured longer term managers,

i like this because its hard as hell to build hype or finance, and its always a ton of nice FAs that noobs have no shot to get

I think a good addition would be a spy pack, what the spy pack does? It gives you complete details of the next person your fighter is fighting! It shows your all their stats such as punch technique etc....!

Something like that could be cool, but then you know it forever, could post it on the forums, etc.

I believe it's an excellent way to motivate managers to be more consistently active in the forums. I mostly post event summaries but I do try to post other replies and information as well. Plus, let's be honest. Winning a jet, VIP time, cash, super supplements that are very exclusive, etc., is freakin' su-wee-tah! :-)

• Upvote 1

Just throwing this out there... but how about somehow tying the arcade into the spin and win to give the arcade high scores some additional relevance. For example if you get a new high score in a particular game, then you get ten credits. Or maybe if you score a new high score in the top 10 of a particular game you get ten additional credits...

The arcade is cool... I just think it needs a bit more relevance. Maybe this a good way to do so.