Spin and Win

theking04

same for me :(

I should have around 40-50 credits but it shows Spins: 0. Anyone else having this problem?

I had the same problem until I entered to "spin and win" by wiki's page.

I won 1.6k, IQ test and 60 lotter tickets. Maybe I will be the guy who scored 6 lucky numbers in the Tycoon's lottery? :D

Bragi~

Unfortunately we can't do the arcade thing because the scoring on that is hackable if you know what you are doing.

Yeah that would make sense I suppose. Well I guess Ill have to pick up some mentees again. I do not know if this is in the spin and win but do you get more tickets for a positively received post. Like if 10 people thumbs up your post it would give you more tickets? Just to let you know I have no idea about coding so I dont know if any of this is possible or anything like that Im just thinking out loud lol.

Yeah that would make sense I suppose. Well I guess Ill have to pick up some mentees again. I do not know if this is in the spin and win but do you get more tickets for a positively received post. Like if 10 people thumbs up your post it would give you more tickets? Just to let you know I have no idea about coding so I dont know if any of this is possible or anything like that Im just thinking out loud lol.

Positive is the same as a neutral, so 2 credits. It would be easily abuseable if you got more for positive posts.

• Upvote 1

Roger Kint won 6 super quality supplements.

Woohooo!!!

Mike, two things... i had a little error, wheel kept spinning and spinning and i wasn't able to stop it, reloaded the page and the spin was gone, but i was able to see my prize in the list there. That being said, i sometimes have flash probs in general on my laptop, so dunno.

Second thing, i remember when you announced this idea first, you were talking about user paricipation when it comes to prizes... like designers who could offer some stuff here and there. I guess it is tough in this system to integrate such individual stuff?

If you see the spinning error again, let it spin for a while and pm me the details if it still doesn't stop.