Spin and Win

theking04

Not sure if it's a bug or something else I did, but figured I should post it anyway. I had a spin available, so spun away ... got a free spin for my efforts. So I spin again ... only this time, it flashes mid-spin, then resets itself at 0 spins, and I didn't actually win anything, or even see if I had won anything. Using Mozilla, if that helps at all.

Man, seeing I have no spins, I need to up my game and contribute more, apparently. How else do people get so many spins? Shop and org owners?

Posting, voting the site up, mentee wins and referrals.

Not sure if it's a bug or something else I did, but figured I should post it anyway. I had a spin available, so spun away ... got a free spin for my efforts. So I spin again ... only this time, it flashes mid-spin, then resets itself at 0 spins, and I didn't actually win anything, or even see if I had won anything. Using Mozilla, if that helps at all.

If this happens, you will still have had the spin behind the scenes, so you don't need to worry about actually losing a spin per-se.... you just won't visually see the spin. The page will refresh after each spin - you just got super keen and pressed spin again before your browser had time to catch up :)

We will probably change it so it only refreshes the whole page if you win something, to reduce the chance of this happening.

:o Wow. Can you clarify on the free agent thing? What happens if two people both pick the same FA?

I haven't decided how we are doing the FA thing. It will probably be a boost to the percentage chance of getting a particular fighter. I mean, we could have it so that you can just put in for them and automatically get them but then people would probably just store up the token and we'd probably get loads of people in for the same beasts. Maybe we could have a time limit on it of one week or something.

I haven't decided how we are doing the FA thing. It will probably be a boost to the percentage chance of getting a particular fighter. I mean, we could have it so that you can just put in for them and automatically get them but then people would probably just store up the token and we'd probably get loads of people in for the same beasts. Maybe we could have a time limit on it of one week or something.

Time limit would be best. Once the forum posts get converted they have 1 week to use the token? Seems pretty solid to me then.

I'm fine with the credits lasting indefinitely - I meant if you have a free agent credit you need to pick who you want within a week or some sort or fixed timeframe.

Yes, that's what I meant. Otherwise people (myself included) would keep hold of them and just spam the hell outta it when a few good agents come on the market. Then you have a massive frenzy to deal with. I think a week time limit on FA ticket would be the best solution.

Yup, you can get as many as you like if you win them here.

Does this mean that people that have less then 20 would be able to get 21 or more in the future too if they win fighter slots or the only way to get more then 20 would be to win when you already have 20? I have 18 so i was just wondering if i won one if i could still buy 2 extra fighter slots.

Does this mean that people that have less then 20 would be able to get 21 or more in the future too if they win fighter slots or the only way to get more then 20 would be to win when you already have 20? I have 18 so i was just wondering if i won one if i could still buy 2 extra fighter slots.

Once you get to 20, you can't buy any more. So if you had 19 and won one, you can't buy a 21st.

Become a Mentor - 23 other people are waiting to become a mentor

looks like mike solved the mentor problem, LOL

:thumbup: :shades:

i just voted on every possible site but it still says you can vote on: Directory of games and #1 browser gamelist.net. But when i got to directory of games it says you can vote again in 16 hours... so i doesent have 4 credits from those two sites and mmatycoon says you can still vote but i cant really anymore vote....