IQ Test

Its through how the fight plays out if striking goes well your fighter will focus that same with clinch or groundd but you must have those as available options or he wont try them due to those sliders being absolutes

Can a fighter's IQ drop due to age or injury?

Thanks for the info.

I think somebody mentioned that IQ doesn't change at all throughout the lifetime of the fighters' career, but on the other hand somebody said that his guy's IQ went up over time .... so I'm interested to find out more about this as well

It says in wiki that intelligence does not change, but maybe the IQ test results have some variation.

my fighters that i know of so far are dumbasses so doesn't really matter to me for now :D

I think somebody mentioned that IQ doesn't change at all throughout the lifetime of the fighters' career, but on the other hand somebody said that his guy's IQ went up over time .... so I'm interested to find out more about this as well

I had similar situation with one of my fighters. His IQ test shown value higher than those previous by 5 points.

I had similar situation with one of my fighters. His IQ test shown value higher than those previous by 5 points.

yeah it's interesting. probably there's a range of IQ values that may go up or down by a certain points. I doubt if a fighter with an IQ of 90 at one point in time will get up to 130 at other point in time lol

Well those numbers can't be compared to real tests in any ways as here the values are between 75 and 150 or so, and the do not come from normal distribution etc etc. But yes, there are hundreds of different IQ test (talking about proper tests, not some web-IQ tests) and depending on the test and your current state of mind etc there can be lots of variation.

Thanks.

Pretty sure one of my guys had around 124 a year or so ago and is now 108.

I´m pretty sure he has been kicked in the head a lot of times to have such a droop in intelligence! hahaha

are you saying if a fighter is a fast learner, it means that he's got a decent - high intelligence as well ?

No way, those are 2 diferent hiddens.