IQ Test

So my fighter just had his first QFC and

"Good wrestler

Basic striking

Granite chin"

showed up.

I guess I am lucky with his hiddens!

Yes! Good wrestler is fine and basic striking is very poor but can be improved very fast, the real deal is Granite Chin, is one of the best hiddens you may got!

Slider fu is a must, they can overcome a lot *(I mean a lot)* in a fight. sliders can even save you from a lack of hiddens to a degree but eventually a fighters hiddens are always going to catch up to them. E.g a glass jaw may be able to take his opponent down and stay on top to avoid taking punches, but sooner or later a good wrestler will negate his weapons and destroy him. A fighter that lacks confidence can have his aggression set very high to counter no confidence, but eventually he's gonna get hit, and thats it. etc etc.

What exactly does confidence do? Is it just like when your fighter takes some damage he turns into a pansy? I know its easy to tell a fighters confidence based on how much morale he loses after a loss but one of my fighter was getting dominated on the ground for the better part of one round and it kept saying he looked frustrated and didn't know what to do etc. Is this another indication of low confidence? That fighter went on to win that fight and hes now 4-0 so I can't really tell if he has low confidence for sure or not.

Slider fu is a must, they can overcome a lot *(I mean a lot)* in a fight. sliders can even save you from a lack of hiddens to a degree but eventually a fighters hiddens are always going to catch up to them. E.g a glass jaw may be able to take his opponent down and stay on top to avoid taking punches, but sooner or later a good wrestler will negate his weapons and destroy him. A fighter that lacks confidence can have his aggression set very high to counter no confidence, but eventually he's gonna get hit, and thats it. etc etc.

You are right! Let me explain how a fighter career is determinated in this game. Sliders are 30% Train 30% but the other 40% is out of our grasp! I mean Hiddens is 30% and Luck 10% Feel free to do another distribution of the percents if you disagree ;)

Confidence can backfire and be countered. Granite chin's can't be countered. Intelligence can't be countered. Heart can't be countered. KO power can't be countered. Confidence can screw your fighter if his other hiddens aren't up to par.

Great post. I have one fighter with 146+ in granite chin hidden. He got KO'ed by wrong sliders settings by head kicks. Also he had useless kicks...

What exactly does confidence do? Is it just like when your fighter takes some damage he turns into a pansy? I know its easy to tell a fighters confidence based on how much morale he loses after a loss but one of my fighter was getting dominated on the ground for the better part of one round and it kept saying he looked frustrated and didn't know what to do etc. Is this another indication of low confidence? That fighter went on to win that fight and hes now 4-0 so I can't really tell if he has low confidence for sure or not.

If a emo fighter (with with very little confidence) is fighting against someone who is aggresive he is folding under the pressure.

Examples:

1) http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=587139

2) http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=540390

3) http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=561275

If a emo fighter (with with very little confidence) is fighting against someone who is aggresive he is folding under the pressure.

Examples:

1) http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=587139

2) http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=540390

3) http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=561275

Hahaha! Great! The concept fo a "EMO FIGHTER" is a must be in the wiki it shoould be included in every new users guide hahaha

If you have say cardio, at 145+ (elite+) and you TotT says "granite chin" then for your next fight you get you cardio up to 147.55 (elite++) and for the TotT it says "cardio machine" you can assume that your chin hidden lies between 146-147. Because your TotT will show your highest hidden until one of you physicals surpasses it.

If you have say cardio, at 145+ (elite+) and you TotT says "granite chin" then for your next fight you get you cardio up to 147.55 (elite++) and for the TotT it says "cardio machine" you can assume that your chin hidden lies between 146-147. Because your TotT will show your highest hidden until one of you physicals surpasses it.

damn I really have to pay more attention to the nitty gritty details.... sneaky!!! lol

nice info. :)

Are you sure thats how it works? I thought there was like a hierarchy of hiddens that will show in the TotT. For example a disproportionate amount of time the hidden/physical revealed is related to chin (good chin, solid chin, granite chin) that either means that the hidden for good chin is more likely to be higher than everything else (I doubt it) or chin is revealed in even if it is not strictly speaking the highest physical

Are you sure thats how it works? I thought there was like a hierarchy of hiddens that will show in the TotT. For example a disproportionate amount of time the hidden/physical revealed is related to chin (good chin, solid chin, granite chin) that either means that the hidden for good chin is more likely to be higher than everything else (I doubt it) or chin is revealed in even if it is not strictly speaking the highest physical

This came up before and Mike strongly suggested I believe that the people who used ToTT and skill points to determine what a skill was were wrong. And there is a hierarchy and I believe granite chin is the top of it. So granite chin will always show in ToTT regardless of skill increases.

This came up before and Mike strongly suggested I believe that the people who used ToTT and skill points to determine what a skill was were wrong. And there is a hierarchy and I believe granite chin is the top of it. So granite chin will always show in ToTT regardless of skill increases.

Ok, that makes sense

thank you very much for the deep explanation! sure as hell will be useful in how I devise my game plan if I can approximate these details ....

I was looking through previous posts to confirm this but haven't come across it yet, so don't take my word as gospel or anything. This is just how I remember it happening.

I was looking through previous posts to confirm this but haven't come across it yet, so don't take my word as gospel or anything. This is just how I remember it happening.

at least it looks like a credible way to get an approximate, good enough for me for a reference point

I only said what I said because I've seen granite chin's pop to insanely flexible and stuff when their flexibility gets really high.