IQ Test

i got 3 IQ tests 132, 128 and 94, one IQ test is from spinandwin. i have been doing really fine with 50% shig with 132 IQ guy.

i think there is also some problems with shig like when you are fighting against wrestler. If you use really high counter and your fighter does well he increaseses hes agressiveness= gets takendown easier.

• Upvote 1

i want 30iq human punchbag homer simpson types to make into brawlers

Trust me, you really don't want no confidence. It's probably the most frustrating thing in the game to watch a fight where your fighter takes a couple shots in round 1, then by round two he's just not throwing anything anymore and gets destroyed and usually TKO'd or something. It's insanely frustrating because there's almost no way around it.

• Upvote 1

Yeah inteligence is a pretty easy hidden to work around, you just have to go 100% follow my orders and set the right gameplan every time...

The confidence hidden is something completely different, it can turn a beast in to an average joe and an averagen Joe into a beast.

Inteligence hidden is not related to fast learning. Maybe a little but that knows only Mike.

Not realy. You could set "SHIG" to 75-85%, 100% is pretty risky.

Bragi~

i have several fighters that are set at 100% shig -- well i have been cutting fighters lately so not as many but i have used it on a bunch of fighters and had great success with it -- i usually try it out early on in fighters and see how they go or do then adjust from there is need be

• Upvote 1

i have several fighters that are set at 100% shig -- well i have been cutting fighters lately so not as many but i have used it on a bunch of fighters and had great success with it -- i usually try it out early on in fighters and see how they go or do then adjust from there is need be

Well, maybe except being a smart guys they are also experienced? Maybe one day I will try to set 100% to SHIG but except being smart my fighter needs to be really experienced.

Love the dog face! hahahah

zatochi725, on 17 Nov 2013 - 06:28 AM, said:

snapback.png

No offence but the post reminds me about some mem...

http://i40.tinypic.com/x42ddk.gif

Such Doge wow

I think it works best for well rounded fighters that can change their gameplan and exploit where their opponent is weakest

Agree, it works better the better rounded is the fighter.

Yeah inteligence is a pretty easy hidden to work around, you just have to go 100% follow my orders and set the right gameplan every time...

The confidence hidden is something completely different, it can turn a beast in to an average joe and an averagen Joe into a beast.

Yes! Confidence (great heart) means a lot in the game a not so good fighter can resist submisions and punishment and go for the ko if have great heart and in the other hand a really well trained monster can be a puppy if he have a pidgeon heart.

Yes! Confidence (great heart) means a lot in the game a not so good fighter can resist submisions and punishment and go for the ko if have great heart and in the other hand a really well trained monster can be a puppy if he have a pidgeon heart.

So intelligence is less important for sub defense than confidence? That seems counterintuitive to me.

So does confidence affect the outcome of moves? I thought it would just determine if your fighter atttempts a move.

So intelligence is less important for sub defense than confidence? That seems counterintuitive to me.

So does confidence affect the outcome of moves? I thought it would just determine if your fighter atttempts a move.

Heart is actually one of the most important hiddens and i really think is much more important than intelligence.

But what are the effects of heart? I would think it determines how well a fighter deals with damage, so how goood he fights after taking some punishments.

What other effects does heart have?

i have noted 2 effects:

1.The fighter willingness to be submited or keep fighting.

2.The fighter willingness to atack no matter the sliders.

So for example if your fighter is a coward he will tap easily even if have very good defensive grappling, and no matter if you set his sliders for high agresion he will not atack his foe so much.

And in the other hand a fighter with lion heart will be more agressive and hard to break.

• Upvote 1

i have noted 2 effects:

1.The fighter willingness to be submited or keep fighting.

2.The fighter willingness to atack no matter the sliders.

So for example if your fighter is a coward he will tap easily even if have very good defensive grappling, and no matter if you set his sliders for high agresion he will not atack his foe so much.

And in the other hand a fighter with lion heart will be more agressive and hard to break.

Is it really THAT important then? The submission part seems important, like chin on the ground, but countering is supposed to be a good strategy anyways...