IQ Test

How high do you rate Intelligence PBR?

i have had couple other fighters that had high iq's that i set to 100 shig and had good results with them -- even taking some fights i shouldnt of won or really had no chance of winning -- i rate it pretty high but again if your one that dont use shig slider than intelligence isnt really something you should worry on

i have had couple other fighters that had high iq's that i set to 100 shig and had good results with them -- even taking some fights i shouldnt of won or really had no chance of winning -- i rate it pretty high but again if your one that dont use shig slider than intelligence isnt really something you should worry on

I have never used SHIG. Even though I have some high IQ guys I have just never used it. I have a fight coming up with a higher end IQ guy, so maybe it's the time to try...

I have never used SHIG. Even though I have some high IQ guys I have just never used it. I have a fight coming up with a higher end IQ guy, so maybe it's the time to try...

i just seemed to have some better results at times -- say landing takedowns or connecting with power shots more often and better success -- although lately not as much luck but also those fighters are or were older and just not the same fighters they were at the time -- to me just seemed landing ratio of takedowns and shots got better -- and also they seemed to finish more fights -- i mainly test it out early in fighters going 100% and let it go unless i start seeing dumb stuff done like shooting too often or other stuff then tone down on it from there -- but still have several that use 100% shig all the time

i got this one week or so ago --- Richard Hickock took an IQ test today, whilst on his private jet flight and scored 138. Check out the big brain on Brad! -- too bad last few fights i havent changed him to 100 shig and just lugged along with him -- gonna be free agent in 11 days anyway most likely

i just seemed to have some better results at times -- say landing takedowns or connecting with power shots more often and better success -- although lately not as much luck but also those fighters are or were older and just not the same fighters they were at the time -- to me just seemed landing ratio of takedowns and shots got better -- and also they seemed to finish more fights -- i mainly test it out early in fighters going 100% and let it go unless i start seeing dumb stuff done like shooting too often or other stuff then tone down on it from there -- but still have several that use 100% shig all the time

When you set the SHIG slider to 100 how closely are you throwing the punches, kicks, takedowns etc. to the probability you set on the sliders in the first place. For example if you set him to throw a head punch as 50% of his actions how close to that probability is the result in your experience? Is it statistically significant from a simple role of the dice like when the SHIG slider is set to 0?

When you set the SHIG slider to 100 how closely are you throwing the punches, kicks, takedowns etc. to the probability you set on the sliders in the first place. For example if you set him to throw a head punch as 50% of his actions how close to that probability is the result in your experience? Is it statistically significant from a simple role of the dice like when the SHIG slider is set to 0?

i was wondering this to,is it at least a rendition of your sliders or does he just become a renegade?

I never paid any attention to those emails saying my guys took an IQ test, i thought it was just random jokes / craps .... dammit shoulda paid more attention ... lol

you aren't the only one, I got an IQ test for one of my first fighters a long time ago and I didn't even think it could be important

sometimes they follow the sliders and other times they have changed it up and say kicked more than punched when was set to punch more -- or thrown more body shots than was set too, it has been somewhat random slight changes -- the rng still plays a factor just like when set to 100 follow orders -- will try to remember some of the fights where game plans were changed a lot to the actual settings and post them

depending on other hiddens could still be a killer keeper

Yes! I have a feeling some of you guys are taking the info on this topic in the wrong way because if your fighter is a dumb ass with 85 IQ it still can be fixed with experience, intelligence is not so important in the game (i mean the intelligence of your fighters hahaha Your own intelligence is another thing! hahaha).

Yes! I have a feeling some of you guys are taking the info on this topic in the wrong way because if your fighter is a dumb ass with 85 IQ it still can be fixed with experience, intelligence is not so important in the game (i mean the intelligence of your fighters hahaha Your own intelligence is another thing! hahaha).

It definately can't be FIXED with experience, experience can help your fighter but it's no substitute for an intelligent fighter. An intelligent fighter is going to be a MUCH better fighter than an experienced fighter.

It definately can't be FIXED with experience, experience can help your fighter but it's no substitute for an intelligent fighter. An intelligent fighter is going to be a MUCH better fighter than an experienced fighter.

So how does the experience and intelligence actually differ? From wiki:

• Intelligence - Does not change through time. This is their natural intelligence and will dictate how readily they will change their gameplan during a fight, if they are losing. An intelligent fighter may also recognise when his opponent is hurt and will go for the kill when appropriate.
  • Experience - Changes through time. Has a similar effect to intelligence.

Could it be that intelligent fighter benefits more from experience, whereas dumb fighter makes same mistakes again and again, i.e. does not learn from past experiences? This would make sense, and in that case experience doesn't benefit much dumb fighters, but highly helps intelligent fighters and makes intelligence even more important hidden.

OR, experience affects the success rates of different things when coming into the fight, whereas intelligence affects how much fighter will change the gameplan during a fight.

I've got a fighter who sent out a message saying that he went to an amateur MMA show to support cancer research .... does that mean anything in terms of hidden attributes ?

• Upvote 1

So how does the experience and intelligence actually differ? From wiki:

• Intelligence - Does not change through time. This is their natural intelligence and will dictate how readily they will change their gameplan during a fight, if they are losing. An intelligent fighter may also recognise when his opponent is hurt and will go for the kill when appropriate.
  • Experience - Changes through time. Has a similar effect to intelligence.

Could it be that intelligent fighter benefits more from experience, whereas dumb fighter makes same mistakes again and again, i.e. does not learn from past experiences? This would make sense, and in that case experience doesn't benefit much dumb fighters, but highly helps intelligent fighters and makes intelligence even more important hidden.

OR, experience affects the success rates of different things when coming into the fight, whereas intelligence affects how much fighter will change the gameplan during a fight.

Believeme good sliders and experience fix the lack of intelligence I have for example 2 of my undefeated fighters, both are dumb asses acording with their IQ tests but it dosen´t matter if you know to set good sliders.

I've got a fighter who sent out a message saying that he went to an amateur MMA show to support cancer research .... does that mean anything in terms of hidden attributes ?

Congrats! It means a random plus to his hype+popularity!