Dungeon Fighting Championship in LV

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is just proposed, so don't get too excited just yet

with the signing of the #1 ranked unsigned fighter in Thiago, I went in search of a challenger. I had propositioned Marshal a few times, but he couldn't refuse a shot at the 170 belt.

"The Destroyer" Thiago Leites is 4-0, with his last 3 wins coming by way of submission. He is ranked 6th at 170 game wide.

Marshal "No One is Above the" Law is 3-0 with 1 TKO 1 KO and 1 decision. He is ranked 15th at his weight game wide.

if this fight goes down it will be the classic grappler vs striker, and will be fireworks, that is for sure

Are you looking for any 250lb rookie wrestlers? If so hit up 'The Fireman' Eddie Burnside lol (if you arent supposed to do this just say and ill delete it later when i check back :) )

DFC 3: Unholy Trinity is on the books, just one more fight to make, and a lot to accept, but it's on the 24th, so lots of time

I'm hoping to have the 205 belt on the line and then the 185 on the event after that, if all goes well

and don't forget that DFC is brought to you solely by Boondock Fightwear, so all you DFC fighters, go buy some Boondock gear, it's guaranteed to get you laid, in real life and on the interwebz

possibly, but I'm looking for someone to fight for the belt

and you are fighting Jesus, so you are going to need some luck on your side

Ye but im in bed with the devil....he actually wears the same kind of thong as 'Jesus' though ;)

and i deserve a title shot if i beat your man :yeahright:

well effin thanks Major for stepping up, and taking the fight, now DFC 3: Unholy Trinity is complete, and awaiting confirmation.

So that makes DFC 2:The Grudge on the 17th, and DFC 3: Unholy Trinity on teh 24th

DFC 2

in the grudge match is

1-0 Tomato Can

1-0 Shane Finn

in the first DFC title fight is

4-0 Thiego Leites

3-0 Marshal Law

This is for the 170 belt, and lets just say, it should be a war. Classic grappler vs striker, in a cage, for the belt

also featuring

Eric Coleman vs Justin Casanova Davis at HW

Craig Finger vs Mala Ika at 135

Dan McManus vs Vern Kessel at 205

Bob Barker vs Edward Gruver in a send Bob to the nursing home fight, sorry Bob, let the new guy kill ya, and yer done

Wes Pardy vs Hunter Chandler at 185

Chunky Colemadina vs Andrew Stevens at 155

Duncan Powers vs Mike Pointek at 205

Erik Orange vs Tyler Williams at 185

tomorrow I will post about DFC 3, and all my new signings

OK, we are getting serious now

Big recent signings

Roidger Palmeiro 3-0 155er Thiago Leites 4-0 170 Marshal Law 3-0 170 Major Stomping 4-2 205 Mark Pace 2-0 265 Niklas Fleischer 2-0 265

170 belt will be up for grabs on Fri, and the 205 next Fri

what a great week for DFC

OK, we are getting serious now

Big recent signings

Roidger Palmeiro 3-0 155er Thiago Leites 4-0 170 Marshal Law 3-0 170 Major Stomping 4-2 205 Mark Pace 2-0 265 Niklas Fleischer 2-0 265

170 belt will be up for grabs on Fri, and the 205 next Fri

what a great week for DFC

Dang... that's quite a line-up.