Dungeon Fighting Championship in LV

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boondock Presents DFC 9: Original Syn, at Hayashi's Lounge in beautiful Las Vegas. In the main event Brenden Tully, a champ in his own right, takes on Scaredy McScared for the LW belt. This one should be a barn burner, as they are both jitz aces, but one is the master and one the student, but the student can punch and kick, while the master can just grapple. Will the student out wit the master, or will the master prove once again why he is the master? As always there are 10 great fights this Friday.

DFC 9

thanks to all my DFC fighters who have resisted temptation, and stuck with me, you will not be forgotten.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/DFC%209.jpg

^

My attempt at humor

Boondock Presents DFC 9: Original Syn, at Hayashi's Lounge in beautiful Las Vegas. In the main event Brenden Tully, a champ in his own right, takes on Scaredy McScared for the LW belt. This one should be a barn burner, as they are both jitz aces, but one is the master and one the student, but the student can punch and kick, while the master can just grapple. Will the student out wit the master, or will the master prove once again why he is the master? As always there are 10 great fights this Friday.

DFC 9

Don't worry, the master will show why he is the master. I guarantee that.

DFC is proud to announce our newest signing, Roman "The pressure" Mousassi [ 5342 ], a 135 on a tear, and currently 3-0, look for him on a card soon.

DFC, bringing the best talent together, for one hell of a WAR

well shit, I made a mistake a while ago that just caught up to DFC. Our 265 champ is really a 205er, talk about impressive! But since he is a 205er, that is where he belongs, so I had to take another belt away, hurting my hype once again. Well time to climb the ladder again. See ya on top folks

The stud of DFC, Block Liddell, is a man on a mission. The guy has been tearing up DFC's HW division, and he's a LHW. He won the belt and moved down to his natural weight class, and is now fighting for the 205 belt, which to the best of my knowledge, if he wins, will be the first time that has happened, a man winning the belt in 2 weight classes. Keep an eye out for this guy, as he is really something special.

DFC is pleased to announce that we have come to an agreement with Greg Tremaine, a 4-0 purple belt that has been destroying QFC. He is a WW, and should be fighting for a title here very soon. Keep an eye out for this guy, he's serious business.

Thanks to all the other guys who accepted contracts too, you may not be 4-0 YET, but DFC still loves you

Well folks, I just resigned my man, Marshal Law, and that makes DFC's 170 division STACKED. Just to name some of the top guys, we have Greg Tremaine 4-0-0, Thaigo Leites 5-1-0, who I hope becomes a free agent SOON, Sam Bellamy 4-0-0, Osama "the Champ" Bin Laden 5-1-0, Marshall Law 5-2-0, Tomato Can 3-0-0, Who Cares 3-1-0, and even MORE. This is looking like a fun few months of 170 action just waiting to happen. Stay tuned, as this is gonna be BIG.

Well folks, I just resigned my man, Marshal Law, and that makes DFC's 170 division STACKED. Just to name some of the top guys, we have Greg Tremaine 4-0-0, Thaigo Leites 5-1-0, who I hope becomes a free agent SOON, Sam Bellamy 4-0-0, Osama "the Champ" Bin Laden 5-1-0, Marshall Law 5-2-0, Tomato Can 3-0-0, Who Cares 3-1-0, and even MORE. This is looking like a fun few months of 170 action just waiting to happen. Stay tuned, as this is gonna be BIG.

Wish I had a fighter in Las Vegas. DFC is the shiznit!!

Is it going to be as big as the breasts in your photo?

DFC 9: Original Syn is tonight in beautiful Las Vegas. DFC 9 has 10 big fights, involving the 155 title fight, between Brenden Tully and Scardy McScared. There are 10 fights in all, so come on down and have a beer on me.

Make it a Vodka and I'll be there (Y) Scout possible future opponents.

My weight cuts at 123.. so I guess I'm in the 135 division.. is there a title coming for that division coming ?

EDIT: Nevermind.. looked at the future cards. :P

Boondock Presents DFC 10: Fresh Blood, tonight in Las Vegas. This is a card full of fresh DFC fighters, lets see who can come out on top. Event starts at 6, see ya all there.

Well DFC 10 was nothing to call home about, but it gave some new guys a chance to fight on the big stage. Have no fear, as all my other shows from now on will be top notch, with DFC 15: Photosynthesis being the cream of the crop, DFC's first ever 7000 seat show!

This week in As DFC Turns

We have DFC 11 and 12 coming up. Lets talk about DFC 11

Boondock Presents DFC 11: WARWAGON, in beautiful Las Vegas. The Main Event of the evening is for the 170 strap, as champ Osama Bin Laden takes on Sam Bellamy. There are 10 fights in all, so come on down and see what all the fuss is all about.

DFC 11: WARWAGON