Dungeon Fighting Championship in LV

DFC 7 and 8 are now finalized.

Boondock Presents DFC 7: Hurt at Hayashi's Lounge in Las Vegas.

Major Stomping defends the 205 belt against Roger Noguiera

Sam Bellamy takes on Marshal Law in a bout that could have title shot written all over it

10 fights in all, it should be a barn burner

Boondock Presents DFC 8: Furious Angels at Hayashi's Lounge in Las Vegas

This will be the biggest DFC to date

Mark Pace defends his 265 belt against Block Liddell

The vacant 185 belt is up for grabs as Eric Orange takes on Robb Stark

10 fights in all, and this one will be for the record books

Boondock Presents DFC 7: Hurt

Boondock Presents DFC 8: Furious Angels

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DFC has been bringing in new talent, and we are planning an event for them called New Blood. It will be DFC 10, so a ways away, but this will just give the boys time to train and then they can showcase their skills to the world.

DFC 6 is on friday, DFC 7 and 8 are fully booked and paid for, 9 has one more fight to make, and 10 has like 3 or so to make, so things are moving at lightening pace.

I can't stand quitters, and they are left and right here. If you really want to fight, not every effing day, but really play the game, come to DFC

DFC: WAR ON TERROR was a HUGE success. Record breaking event for both "ticket revenue" and "rating." This means that the public LOVES DFC!

Upcoming events will be bigger and bolder and BOONDOCK FIGHTWEAR is proud to be the sole official sponsor of North America's finest fighting org.

***ATTENTION MANAGERS*** DFC manager is currently out of town but said not to worry about contracts and such, as he'll be back before the weekend's end. If you have a pressing question please PM DFC headquarters but other than that, rest easy boys.... we are going places!

:mf_popcorn1: DFC :mf_popcorn1: BOONDOCK FIGHTWEAR :mf_popcorn1:

well I'm back, and DFC 6 was HUGE! I lost 2 guys though, I'm serious when I say I want you, and will give you another contract, you just need patience, as I was out in the middle of nowhere.

Boondock Presents DFC 7: Hurt, in beautiful Las Vegas. Major Stomping defends his belt against Roger Noguiers at 205, and Marshal Law looks to get back in title contention, taking on Sam Bellamy. Sam was a champ of a now defunct ORG, so he's no newcomer, and he's been training for months for this fight. In all there are 10 awesome fights, so come on down, and have a beer on DFC.

BTW, I'm leaving in the AM for camping all weekend, and will be back on Sunday night or Monday AM. I will send out new contracts for all who need them then.

Well DFC 8 was a smashing success. Block Liddell won the HW belt by head kick KO in the second, and Robb Stark won the 185 belt by taking Eric Orange's arm off in 30 seconds! There were 10 great fights, and one so good, it ended as a draw, BOOOOOOOOOOOOO. He happened to be my guy, but that's OK, as draws will become a bigger part of this game sooner than later. Thanks to all my fighters, and fans, DFC TTT.

it saddens me to have to, but I had to strip a belt today, as the manager quit a while ago, and is never coming back. The 205 belt is open again, and will be fought for at DFC 12

Yeah its a kick in the dink when you've got to strip the belt from a champ. I might have to strip my current Heavyweight champ. Its the second time I've had to strip someone and neither time has resulted in seckshual relashuns. What a rip.