Dungeon Fighting Championship in LV

didm did a damn fine job running one of the best orgs in vegas and in the world.

i look forward to seeing who will take over...hopefully he doesnt mess everything up.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now that it is official, let me welcome the new owner of DFC

The FMann aka Franky Redz

him and I worked out a deal, which saves me time, and gets him more involved in the game, so win win in my books. So let Franky lead you now, and T Diddy is tired and lacking proper sun intake.

things are shaping up well. first two cards are nearly complete and the third has a set date. i'd like to thank all the fighters who are fighting the the next card...it was pretty short notice but there was no hesitation from most of the fighters.

I have decided I will give 1000 to FOTN, KO and SUB of the night prizes for DFC events for an undetermined time. I want to show my boys I still love them, even though I'm not their main man anymore. So starting with this next event, I will read the PBP and pick a winner. Have no fear, none of my fighters will ever win, even if they deserve it.

OK, here are the first ever Bushido Bonuses for DFC

Damien Sky wins KO of the Night with a vicious uppercut in the first

Cuco Perez wins Sub of the Night with a very risky Kneebar

Chris Sanders and Filip Decapovic win FOTN for a pretty good war in the cage, it was back and forth for a while there

Sorry I'm a little late folks, but here are the Bushido awards for DFC 22

So I gave TKO of the night, since there were no KOs, to Tomato Can, maybe that will encourage him to finish more fights

Sub of the night was a hard one, as there were 6 subs, so I took teh easy road, and just picked the fastest, and the winner was Xavier Silva with a time of 1:04 in the first.

For FOTN I went with an undercard fight. I wanted a full fight, but both decisions were 1 sided, so I picked Brad Pitt & FIST FISTER. Each won a round on the cards, but Pitt pulled out a sub in the third.

Congrats to the winners. Money has been sent, so go buy some new clothes at the one and ONLY Bushido

• 2 months later...