• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, DFC 7 is fixed, and now falls on May 23 in beautiful Las Vegas

Boondock Presents DFC 7: Hurt

this is my fav of his, but maybe it's just cause it's was made for me

: )

BTW Boon, where the fuck are your skills hiding, I want to see another HL sooner than later

Don't forget

Boondock Presents DFC 5: Schizophrenia, at the Underground in Las Vegas on Friday the 8th. The 265 belt is on the line for the first time in DFC history as "Big" Timmeh Sbila takes on Mark Pace. There are 10 fights in all, come on down and have a beer on me.

Boondock Presents DFC 5

Don't forget

Boondock Presents DFC 5: Schizophrenia, at the Underground in Las Vegas on Friday the 8th. The 265 belt is on the line for the first time in DFC history as "Big" Timmeh Sbila takes on Mark Pace. There are 10 fights in all, come on down and have a beer on me.

Boondock Presents DFC 5

sweet, looks like I finally made it out of the prelims.

Don't forget

Boondock Presents DFC 5

Your events own bro.

DFC, putting on the best fucking shows on earth

I put on one show a week, simply because I'm over new fighters, and only the best fight for me, and it shows

and that is what Mike likes

Boondock Presents DFC 5: Schizophrenia, at the Underground in Las Vegas. The 265 belt is on the line as Timmeh Sbila takes on Mark Pace. Both are 3-0 and this should be a real war. There are 10 fights in all, and it should be a great night of fights. Come on down and have a beer on DFC.

DFC 5

At this time, everyone in attendace is free to come up to one of the many bars in this venue, and get a free beer on T Diddy, the fine owner of DFC. The show will start in 30 minutes, so you may want to grab a tray of beers

all DFC fighters are DFC fighters, and I will make them happy

I have a busy night, but i will get new contracts out tomorrow

be a big help, and PM me in game as to who is up for a new contract

well DFC 5 was a huge success. with a rating of 83, it is the highest ranking DFC to date. Mark Pace picked up the 265 belt after getting his ass handed to him for 4 rounds, and pulling out a sub late in the 4th. It was a great event, thanks to all my fighters, and the people who came to see the show.

Well DFC 6 is this week, and will mark DFC's first 2000 seat event. It should be a great night of fights headlined by the 170lb championship bout between Thiago Leites and Osama bin Laden. The co main event is between Tomato Can and Jordan Ellis, also at 170, and a fight that could have an effect on the future title picture.

Arena just booked for DFC 8: Furious Angels

2 title fights

265 champ Mark Pace takes on challenger Block Liddell

The 185 belt is up for grabs when Eric Orange takes on Rob Stark

this one will be the best DFC EVA

DFC 8: Furious Angels

if you want to fight for the best, DFC is here for you

I don't make you fight every 2 weeks, you need to recover, and train, along with fighting. Hit me up and we can make a deal