Dungeon Fighting Championship in LV

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a 185er that wants to fight for the belt, so 3-0, 4-0 something like that, and a 265+ guy around 2-0 for DFC 14 on the 20th

if you step up, you will be rewarded

A big thank you to Ari Gold, owner of Tapout, for stepping in a fighter at 185

and DFC 11: WARWAGON starts in an hour folks, come on down.

Well another week has come and gone, and DFC still is plugging away, trying to make the best fight ORG in the world. This week in DFC history, we had DFC 11 and 12.

DFC 11, as usual, was presented by Boondock, DFC's sole sponsor. Osama Bin Laden took down another top opponent in Sam Bellamy to retain his crown, and place himself amongst the elite in the weight class, # 2 in fact. In the co main event, Brian Jefferies showed that jitz still really does wonders in this game, by subbing Badar Hari. It was overall a good event, especially coming off DFC 10. Don't get me wrong, letting a bunch of new guys fight isn't a bad thing, just don't do it all on one card.

DFC 12 Summer Slam was a tribute to my past, sitting in front of the TV with popcorn and lemonade, watching guys fight it out in a ring, oblivious to the fact it was scripted, still young and innocent. A guy I "think" was named as a tribute in a way to me, Hippie Smasher won the DFC 135 belt with a stunning armbar in the first. Long time DFC fighter Marshal Law got himself back on top of the 170 food chain with an impressive win over Herbert Mancow, who should be stated, took the fight on 1 weeks notice, I commend him in his efforts, and your loyalty will not be forgotten.

it was a busy week, and the next looks to be the same. DFC is looking to bring the pain, DFC 13 & 14 are up next, and DFC 15 should be a thing of beauty, followed by another masterpiece in 16, cover your eyes, as the future is gonna be bright, I even went and got me some pimp ass shades

Holy shit folks, DFC 15 is all confirmed, and it is the biggest DFC EVA, DFC 13 and 14 are great and all, but we made 15 a HUGE one for the fans

In the main event, we have the Champ Brenden Tully, a 5-0 brown belt, looking to choke out Kevin Koine, and retain his place on top of 155. In the co main event, we have the 265+ belt up for grabs for the first time, as 3-0 Kren Lizke takes on 4-0 Deven McGreggor, this will be a lot of weight getting smashed into faces, and should be FOTN. In his first defense, Hippie Smasher will defend his 135 crown against Mike Tycoon's Chris Mayo, can the hippie smasher beat the computer programmer? The fans should know, HS's manager is a programmer too, so I have dubbed this one the battle of the NERDS. 3 Titles and 10 fights in all, don't miss this one, it will go down in Tycoon history.

Boondock Presents DFC 15

Tonight in Las Vegas, Boondock Presents DFC 13: Stomping Ground. In the main event, Block Liddell takes on Major Stomping for the 205 title. You may remember Block as the 265 champ, well now he's ready to fight at his real weight class, but Major will be no walk in the park. In the co-main event UR Subbed takes on Xavier Silva, in a match to see who moves into title contention. Looking now, Xavier Silva has no chance, he never stopped training, and his stamina is very low. This is sad, as their skills are almost even, and this could have been a war, now I'm predicting UR by KO in the first. There are 10 fights in all, come on down, and have one on me.

Today in as DFC turns

Well as talked about, the 205 strap was up for grabs as Block Liddell took on Major Stomping. In an amazing turn of events, Major won, and the event was called stomping Ground. It was really a back and forth battle, with both fighters being rocked in the fight, and Major pulling out a sub in the first. UR Subbed lived up to his name again, with his 4th sub in a row, claiming his spot in the top of the 185 weight class. His manager is contemplating a drop in weight, as 3 pounds is all he would need to lose, and that would be pretty easy for him to do. In all DFC 13 was a good event. One no contest due to a fighter not making weight, and only one decision, so the fans were happy. Dfc 14 is tomorrow, I will do a write up in the AM, and wait for DFC 15, it will be a showcase.

Boondock Presents DFC 15: Photosynthesis, at Sparta's Palace in beautiful Las Vegas, this Friday, June 27. This will be DFC's biggest card to date, as 3 belts will be on the line. In the main event, top 155er Brenden Tully puts his belt and undefeated record on the line as Kevin "Double K" Koine tries to make a name for himself. In the co-main event, the 265+ belt is up for grabs, and 4-0 Kren Litzke takes on 3-0 Devin McGregor. And in the co-co-main event, Recently crowned 135 Champ Hippie Smasher will defend his belt against Chris Mayo. I get the feeling if Chris wins, Hippie will cry foul, as he's Tycoon's guy. This card is stacked from top to bottom, so don't miss it.

Boondock Presents DFC 16: Jailbait, this 4th of July, in Beautiful Las Vegas. in the main event, 170 champ Osama Bin Laden takes on the ever potent blanket, Tomato Can. Can the Can lay on his opponent, humping him to death, or will he pull out another GNP stoppage, like his last, and only one of it's kind? In the co main event, Josh Alexander puts his belt on the line against Test SubMan, this division is really heating up, I can't wait to see who wins this one. In the co co main event, DFC long term veteran Marshal Law takes on TFC vet Max Mad. Max was very kind stepping in for an absent opponent. This should be the best DFC to date, come on down, and have one on me.

Well DFC 16 was a HUGE success, a 110.61 rating and #2 in ticket revenue in Vegas history. In the main event Tomato Can used the full 25 minutes to hump his way to the 170 lb belt. Will anyone be able to stop the wet blanket? In the co main event, Test SubMan lived up to his name, taking the 145 belt by armbar, with just seconds left in the second round. DFC would like to thank all their fans, and the fighters that put on these great fights.

Boondock Presents DFC 17: Almost There, on 7-11 in beautiful Las Vegas. In the main event of the evening, Jitz ace UR "Gonna Get" Subbed looks to take out his second purple belt by sub and prove blue > purple, and get the DFC 185 belt. But in his way stands current champ and one bad ass man in Robb Stark. I have a feeling this one will be a WAR. In the co main event the 265 belt is on the line as Marvin Hinton takes on Kevin Kerr. There are 10 fights in all, so come on down, and watch a great night of fights.

there will be 3 in the series

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/DFC%2016.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/DFFC%2017.jpg

with the third being, you guessed it, Finally Legal

Well had to strip the 205 belt today, I'm losing track it's been so many times I've had to do this, but it will be up for grabs very soon.

Well had to strip the 205 belt today, I'm losing track it's been so many times I've had to do this, but it will be up for grabs very soon.

That sucks ass... I feel for ya

Well DFC 17 was another great success. Second largest ticket revenue in Vegas history, and a rating of 133.62, making it the best DFC to date. Rob Stark held onto his belt by dispatching UR Subbed via guillotine in the first round. Kevin Kerr won the 265 belt via TKo in the first. There were some great fights, check em out. Look for DFC 18 and 19 next week.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a new Day at DFC, as I have sold the company. I just don't have the time right now, and that was hurting the company. The new owner is a good friend of mine, and will do a good job as my replacement. It was a fun ride, made it to #2 in the world at one point, and I will remember it fondly. But now my time is free to do other things, and that is what I was after. Thanks to all the fighters who ever did or still do fight for DFC, you made it all possible.

I'm out, Peace,

Tyler

not leaving, Just don't have the time anymore. It's a part time job in it's self, and I don't have the time. It has been fun as an ORG owner, and I have mad respect for the big guys, as it really does eat a LOT of your time. Now I can concentrate on my fighters, and have some more free time.