Is Ronda Rousey a jerk?

After looking her fight she's definitely a bitch. I was never interesting in her fights or his tuf as a coach, she's just a bitch; I may be hyped to see her vs cyborg tough.

I really do hope cyborg comes in and shuts this bitch down

That is what has to be done! Some chick has to come and put her out for good, I see the kind of character, I'm sure she will retire after her first loss.

I mean HOW as a champion can you be that dumb by not respecting your oponent when you won? Really? That chick is a freaking teenager!

That is what has to be done! Some chick has to come and put her out for good, I see the kind of character, I'm sure she will retire after her first loss.

I mean HOW as a champion can you be that dumb by not respecting your oponent when you won? Really? That chick is a freaking teenager!

Completly agree and the worst thing is she's not that good, I found his fight quite embarassing, looks like two beginner in any mma school starting to fight.

Woman boxing looks way more skilled than woman mma, comparing to men. She's simply stupid, I guess we can't ask too much for someone that spend all his days doing sports.

Yeah it was pretty unsportsmanlike behaviour not to shake hands after the fight. But i guess its the best solution if you genuinly hate a person. We all saw what happened to Paul Daley when he tried to express his displeasure with Koscheck after their fight...

Regarding the fight, i think Tate takes the price for worst gameplan ever, with a good reachadvantage and superior striking, why the hell does she goes for takedowns and clinch?

No matter how much you hate your opponent, you shake hands afterwards.

Classless.

I coach 10 yr olds in basketball... you ALWAYS shake hands afterwards. We make sure that we teach the kids to be good sports about it even though we've lost some games 8-44 or 10-42. Be gracious in defeat and humble in winning we say. Apparently she never got that lesson when she was a kid.

She'll sell fights. A lot of people will pay to see her get beat.

it's worked for mayweather for years, i assume the same will work for rousey if she stays unbeaten. if she keeps winning she's going to make a LOT of money, since so far she's the only female fighter that will really sell any PPV's on their own.

I think we all knew that ronda would probably walk away the winner from this one and she did dominate for the most time. I think miesha just gased her self out a little too much in that first round because she was landing good shots and I believe some of them were hurting ronda but half way through the second round she was too tired and couldn't really defend good. It's like she put everything into survining the first round and didn't have much of a gameplan later on.

It's like she put everything into survining the first round and didn't have much of a gameplan later on.

She clearly didn't have her counter sliders set up high enough and her damage in the standup was probably set to high ;)

I really like Miesha, probably because Rousey is such a bitch, but I definitely think McCann and Zingano both pose far bigger threats to Rousey than either Tate or Carmouche etc did, it'll be interesting to see what happens in those.

Still dreaming Cyborg will find a way to make it to 135 and face her as well because I think she'd put a beat down on her.

I coach 10 yr olds in basketball... you ALWAYS shake hands afterwards. We make sure that we teach the kids to be good sports about it even though we've lost some games 8-44 or 10-42. Be gracious in defeat and humble in winning we say. Apparently she never got that lesson when she was a kid.

Yeah cause basketball and cagefighting are similar

yeah it's a sport but it's also a fucking fight. and she's a woman. of course she isn't going to shake this chicks hand especially when her hatred for her has been well documented for months on months. I don't get why people are acting surprised

Didn't think Tate's strategy was all that flawed; some Judoka who come into MMA do have a weakness when it comes to gas tank and unless Rousey gassed Tate doesn't really have the experience in striking to keep a distance, the disparity in athleticism was readily apparent though -- Rousey also seems to carry more muscle mass than Tate which probably played a part.

Incidentally, I see no issue with Rousey not shaking hands; she doesn't do it habitually -- she was happy to shake hands with Carmouche, of course Carmouche didn't talk an endless stream of shit and then fail to back it up (twice!).

Men have beef with each other all the time, but after a fight for most men the beef is over if not for good at least for a while. Women hold onto that shit. But, I find it annoying Rousey is so offended by anything Tate did when Rousey was 10 times worse when it came to the childish insults or tantrums. Tate is an airhead. I am not saying she is perfect except from the neck down. I am just saying Rousey went out of her way to be the bitchy one out of the two where Tate looked like she held back. Either way, if you are going to shoot a TD for every 2 punches thrown and end up on your back every single time you deserve to lose. You'd think she'd have learned after the 1st 5 TD reversals into mount.