Channel 9 breaking news

Mystery

So you think you can make this all go away with a bit of humor? Looks like its working.

My biggest problem with this whole raping FA's thing is the time it takes scouring the FA list. I always thought we should be able to search the FA list by how much money a fighter has.

It can usually be pretty easily decipehered through certian factors such as hype though right?

What if the fighters balance is invisible when searching through FAs? That could reduce the exploitation, what do you guys think?

Good idea. There are a lot of fairly simple fixes. The fact that we haven't seen any of them implemented is really tacit approval of this particular practice.

Good idea. There are a lot of fairly simple fixes. The fact that we haven't seen any of them implemented is really tacit approval of this particular practice.

Agree, this practice leads to purchasing VIP, so Mike is in a catch 22, make it illegal, it is fraud after all, and lose Scottie's cash or let it go on, effectively taking the 'donation'.

As Scottie is doing huge numbers of FA's, he is probably 10 VIP's, easy.

I like to think Mike as the political party and Scottie as the rich tycoon, that donates huge sums of cash to get leniency and favours.

As this is MMA Tycoon, Scottie epitomises this, he defrauds fighters, bribes the institution, and now his PR team are making light of his unethical business dealings. He is a master of manipulation.

He has only young fighters, but he has them well trained, and has been ranked number one for most of the previous 6 months, and never out of the top 5.

For me he gets my vote as Tycoon Manager of the Year, because by definition he is a Tycoon, as bad ass one, but a Tycoon all the same.

• Upvote 2

Agree, this practice leads to purchasing VIP, so Mike is in a catch 22, make it illegal, it is fraud after all, and lose Scottie's cash or let it go on, effectively taking the 'donation'.

As Scottie is doing huge numbers of FA's, he is probably 10 VIP's, easy.

I like to think Mike as the political party and Scottie as the rich tycoon, that donates huge sums of cash to get leniency and favours.

As this is MMA Tycoon, Scottie epitomises this, he defrauds fighters, bribes the institution, and now his PR team are making light of his unethical business dealings. He is a master of manipulation.

He has only young fighters, but he has them well trained, and has been ranked number one for most of the previous 6 months, and never out of the top 5.

For me he gets my vote as Tycoon Manager of the Year, because by definition he is a Tycoon, as bad ass one, but a Tycoon all the same.

True, maybe hes go the game all figured out...

Stop being butt hurt. To start doing this he had to get to the top 5. He did it on his own and now he rips benefits of his hard work. Is there any problem with that? Its not like he paid Mike for putting him in top 5 right off the bat.

• Downvote 3

Stop being butt hurt. To start doing this he had to get to the top 5. He did it on his own and now he rips benefits of his hard work. Is there any problem with that? Its not like he paid Mike for putting him in top 5 right off the bat.

Lol, I don't know why everyone is impressed with him. He puts all of his guys who are privately trained in orgs that are right at his ID limit and then feeds off of public gym cans mostly.

Edit - Also, part 2 was boring. I laughed at the first post but about fell asleep on the second. Hope there's some big shocker in part 3 that brings interest back in.

• Upvote 6

Don't think the majority are impressed, and believe change is needed, I'm just converting the situation to real life which is riddled with corruption. Will change happen? Scottie has the institution over a barrel, it needs his wealth (RL wealth). Can the institution survive without its shady sponsors?

Chris Garcia has been manipulated by Scottie, as the once honourable EVO Fight Clan face internal rebellion as feared leader Kint looks to have endorsed fraud on a monumental level, and has backed Garcia as a PR spin Doctor.

Or is Kint outdoing even Scottie. Knowing Tycoon is on its knees and under the control of Scottie's RL money, is KInt using his esteemed position in the public domain as leverage against Tycoon for his own personal end? Is Kint the real Kaiser Sose in all this?

Will the power of Kint and Power set a precedent?

That's your story, that's why Scottie is Tycoon Manager of the Year, whether you love him or loathe him, he owns this game.

Don't think the majority are impressed, and believe change is needed, I'm just converting the situation to real life which is riddled with corruption. Will change happen? Scottie has the institution over a barrel, it needs his wealth (RL wealth). Can the institution survive without its shady sponsors?

Chris Garcia has been manipulated by Scottie, as the once honourable EVO Fight Clan face internal rebellion as feared leader Kint looks to have endorsed fraud on a monumental level, and has backed Garcia as a PR spin Doctor.

Or is Kint outdoing even Scottie. Knowing Tycoon is on its knees and under the control of Scottie's RL money, is KInt using his esteemed position in the public domain as leverage against Tycoon for his own personal end? Is Kint the real Kaiser Sose in all this?

Will the power of Kint and Power set a precedent?

That's your story, that's why Scottie is Tycoon Manager of the Year, whether you love him or loathe him, he owns this game.

Hrhrhr, superb i have to say! :D Roger "Cheat to win" (imagine that with the "Live to win" music) Kint, that's how they call me.

Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.

Funny how EFC manages to keep place #1 #2 #3 all att the same with a few bums... where does that leave convicted? :owned:

Means we fight proper competition while you retards crush more cans than Joel Nicola.

Said manager from Convicted Inc...

Nice "n'o u" response. You're not even worthy of licking our shoes.

• Upvote 1