info on the tale of the tape that would make you cut your fighter(or almost)

what about can do the moonwalk? I think it means he is fast?

same think as "good in bed" or "like pizza"

Actually tend to cut isnt bad on its own. I had guy with that who was cut twice in course of 7 fights (around 18-19 rounds), so that's still something that should be checked in longer run

i have a guy who is 'inexperienced and decided to keep him for now only because his learning speed is pretty great.. I remember people saying that some big names had the same hidden and have ended up being successful.. I dunno what to do with him!

Actually tend to cut isnt bad on its own. I had guy with that who was cut twice in course of 7 fights (around 18-19 rounds), so that's still something that should be checked in longer run

I have a guy who tends to cut, and for some reason, he fights better when he's actually cut. So it's the kind of hidden that goes well along with another hidden. Maybe if he has heart/determination, the cut isn't that bad?

• Upvote 1

i have a guy who is 'inexperienced and decided to keep him for now only because his learning speed is pretty great.. I remember people saying that some big names had the same hidden and have ended up being successful.. I dunno what to do with him!

I have a guy too whose 1st fight showed inexperienced. De Gothia ...and in the 2nd fight he was already experienced! I mean whatta hell?? :D

I have a guy who tends to cut, and for some reason, he fights better when he's actually cut. So it's the kind of hidden that goes well along with another hidden. Maybe if he has heart/determination, the cut isn't that bad?

I had a guy that would shut down as soon as he got cut and I sacked the hell of him. I'm fairly certain he had a sucky heart hidden. Some poor guy picked him off of the FA list and had early success with him, but now the guy is getting cut TKOed routinely.

Good in bed is a bad thing? I'd prefer that over my fighter being a dead-fuck...

do you play with yourself more on the "good in bed" fighters profile? I'm a little concerned at your interest in your fighters sexual abilities lol

whats the difference between solid,good and granite chins statistically?

solid and good are the same but on different sides of the TotT and granite is higher again. I always think of it in my head as granite chin is like a sensational or higher chin stat (black/red belt) and a good/solid is like a remarkable-sensational (brown belt level) chin stat.

I KNOW THIS IS NOT TRUE But it's how I think of it seeing as I don't believe there's any hard stats on what the numbers are.

And to answer the OP I have a process for cutting fighters, if they're a bad learner they're gone. Regardless of what they pop on the TotT I give them a fight or two. When they show a fatal flaw they're cut. No morale, cut. No chin, cut. No heart, cut. Fighters can avoid having their hiddens exposed early on in their careers because of the skill level but once they get in a decent org they'll get crushed if they're severly lacking in something.

I used to drop a fighter straight away if it said anything bad but I've seen people who say "cuts easily" pop KO power later in their career or people who have "inexperienced" pop big heart later on so I like to trial all of my fighters for at least a fight or two.

Think about it, Jigoro Kane started his career showing "cuts easily" Then started rolling "heavy handed" and knocking everyone out and eventually became one of the GOAT

• Upvote 1