Do you have goals in the game? What are they?

I'm smoking my last bag for 3-4 months because of mandatory drug/alcohol treatment for my DUI... Waste of fucking time and, worst of all, It's all on the taxpayers dime!

Just went to traffic court today, trial date, for driving on an expired license and reckless driving. Coasted through a stop sign turning right... doesn't constitute reckless driving - no drugs or alcohol was related to the arrest, no accidents or injuries, but additional charges being added isn't uncommon when you're being an asshole with the officer. They wanted to put me on mandatory 6 months probation but my lawyer working his magic (+ my persistence on refusing the plea deal and anything related to diversion or probation) and got me a $500 fine, withheld adjudication, and the driving on expired dropped. So 0 points on my record, and had to pay $250 extra to avoid 6 month probation. Worth every flippin dollar.

Just went to traffic court today, trial date, for driving on an expired license and reckless driving. Coasted through a stop sign turning right... doesn't constitute reckless driving - no drugs or alcohol was related to the arrest, no accidents or injuries, but additional charges being added isn't uncommon when you're being an asshole with the officer. They wanted to put me on mandatory 6 months probation but my lawyer working his magic (+ my persistence on refusing the plea deal and anything related to diversion or probation) and got me a $500 fine, withheld adjudication, and the driving on expired dropped. So 0 points on my record, and had to pay $250 extra to avoid 6 month probation. Worth every flippin dollar.

Naughty boy but also very crafty

Wow... that's impressive. You should buy a lottery ticket as it sounds like you're having a good day :)

Dude, what the hell do you say to the cops? I'm really nice and they just dropped half of my DUI charges, and I had a paraphernalia ticket to boot. I was driving around with bad plates and no license for a while and have been pulled over maybe ten times in the last two years for it and never have i come anywhere close to probation. Just be nice and take your ticket, then you won't need a lawyer. If they ask to search your car politely say no. If they ask why tell them it's your 4th amendment right as an American. If they say it's weird you won't let them search if you have nothing to hide...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn3hZk3GWIU

I started doing this shit in the cop shop while they were questioning me and one of the cops was geekin out.

I will like to be in a legit alliance

I would like to guide you to greatness but you'd have to convince an unshakable jury lol...

Dude, what the hell do you say to the cops? I'm really nice and they just dropped half of my DUI charges, and I had a paraphernalia ticket to boot. I was driving around with bad plates and no license for a while and have been pulled over maybe ten times in the last two years for it and never have i come anywhere close to probation. Just be nice and take your ticket, then you won't need a lawyer. If they ask to search your car politely say no. If they ask why tell them it's your 4th amendment right as an American. If they say it's weird you won't let them search if you have nothing to hide...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn3hZk3GWIU

I started doing this shit in the cop shop while they were questioning me and one of the cops was geekin out.

The trick is, just don't get pulled over. Don't do anything illegal, don't drive like an asshole, and don't run stop signs lol..

Edited by CKeppelrun

Iv been playing for a few month and still have a negative record

Aims:

Get more wins than losses consistntly

Get a top 100 P4P fighter

Get a fighter as champion in one of the top ten Orgs

Keep my gym and spread the word

Infinity (2903)

Mac

I want to have a fighter in the top ten.

I'd like the org I write for (SFL St. Petersburg) to be one of the top orgs in the game.

I want to get some of my fighters into an org with an active smack talk thread.

I want one of my guys to get his black belt.

When dealing with police, they rarely give a fiddler's feck about your rights. Your constitutional rights only count in court, and only then if you get an expensive lawyer with experience handling your particular type of case. And thanks to Homeland Security, those rights are gradually being ground to a pulp. People who give up freedom for safety will lose both and deserve neither, or something like that.

• Upvote 2

I would like to guide you to greatness but you'd have to convince an unshakable jury lol...

Priors don't help. I know when dealing with em it's easier to yes sir, no sir, and lately I've been good at that. I prepared this map for my trial, in case I had to go. Red is my path, blue it cops path. I went through the stop sign turning right on to Austin. I turned on my left blinker (to make it seem I would be turning on to Burton) and the Cop turned right on sunrise. I stepped on the gas and accelerated because I knew the cop would pull me over and I turned on Emphraim cuz a friend of mine lives there and I'd just pull in there, go inside, problem solved. When I realized my friend wasn't home I kept going, stopped at stop sign, seen cop way down to the left, used blinker turned right. Used blinker, stopped at stop sign, turned left on Gorham. Cop's behind me. I use blinker turn right on Chatham and he flicks his lights on. I pull over. I tell him my license in invalid or whatever and he keeps going on about how he thought I was going to run from him. I ignore it, and he reiterated it so my dumbass told him if I wanted to run we wouldn't be having this conversation.. which is true, this dude would of never caught me in this neighborhood and I wasn't in my car so worst case scenario resisting arrest without violence charge if driver of car snitched on me and said I was driving (would of ran on foot, never flee in a vehicle... difference between felony fleeing and eluding and misdemeanor resisting arrest w.o violence). Went downhill from there. He was asking me where I lived, and I told him an address which is opposite of the direction I was going and he started asking me what I was doing in that area going that way, which is irrelevant, so I put my hands on his car and he says "if you wanna go to jail I'll take you to jail" and puts me in handcuffs and in the back of his car. I think he realized he might of been able to get me for a DUI after he detained me (9:30 Am after long 4th of July night and drinking heavily), so legally he can't breathalyze test me or do a field sobriety test, so he slapped me with a reckless driving and in his police report he says he followed me as soon as I ran the first stop sign and that I swerved into oncoming traffic to avoid him, going high speeds, almost running over pedestrians bla bla bla. Bunch of bullshit. I told them to show the dash cam of the officer's vehicle and "it wasn't on" at the time. Yet this guy thought he was getting into a high speed chase, didn't seem to call one in, ask for backup, none of it.

There wasn't anything illegal in the car, except me driving on an expired licences which was really an expired permit lol...

Anyway.. I could of gambled on a jury and probably got this charge dismissed altogether, but I just wanted to get it over with. Pay the fine and go on about my life.

and the amendments don't mean shit out here. They'll ask you to get out your car, and if you don't, you're getting dragged out of it lol. Cars getting searched, ripped a part, trunk, dash, all that. Easiest thing to do is let them search the mother fucker or tell them to call the K9 unit to waste their time since they're wasting yours. Regardless of what you say, or do, they're gonna search your car if they want to. When K9 comes they just tap your car with a stick and the dog starts going off, so they can "legally" search it after that.

The trick is, just don't get pulled over. Don't do anything illegal, don't drive like an asshole, and don't run stop signs lol..

In honor of your post I played the song "War Pigs" while reading it.

• Upvote 1

When dealing with police, they rarely give a fiddler's feck about your rights. Your constitutional rights only count in court, and only then if you get an expensive lawyer with experience handling your particular type of case. And thanks to Homeland Security, those rights are gradually being ground to a pulp. People who give up freedom for safety will lose both and deserve neither, or something like that.

That's very true.

Well.. I guess there is only one way to describe my goal:

(Verse 1)
I want to be the very best,
Like no one ever was.
To manage them is my real test,
To train them is my cause.

I will travel across the land,
Searching far and wide.
Teach My fighters to understand
The power that's inside

(Gotta win 'em all)