Do you have goals in the game? What are they?

I just want a top p4p fighter. Also i hope that most of my buddies keep playing, cause, i just love Tycoon and - in Ric Flair voice - I WILL NEVER RETIRE!!! WOOOHOO!!!

I have a big aim with my store, but too early to talk about it i guess... if i ever get close lol, i will let you know lol. #1 spot once would be great, i was close once but then my oldest and favourite fighter Hank fucked up the decisive fight lol, it was heartbreaking. At the moment i am again high ranked, but those cheaters from this Evolution ally block my ass haha. Nah, i'd go 5k spots back for a real top guy even i can't fuck up with sliders... that's kinda what keeps the fire burning for me. I love my store and don't have beastfarm gym access, so the cap we have nowadays is really great for me (although i have many fighters with wasted points, older and unfortunately also young guys). Had a great year i have to say.

Become #1 Swedish, European and Worldwide Manager

Have a #1 P4P Fighter and 3 Fighters in the Top100 at the Same Time

Open up an Org in the Future and be #1 Ranked in that City

Get the best Jet Plane

Get a 20 Fight win Streak (Yes when that happens I will start a thread about it)

I will probably add to that list but I cant think of any more now

I pretty much am already achieving my goals.

#1 Top 100 p4p manager (55 currently),

#2 GAMMA is a regular top 5 org (7th currently)

#3 My alliance (LOD) is the biggest in the games history and it took us just a few weeks to do that.

#4 GEG (My org block) has 7 of the top 15 orgs in it.

I guess i can still improve on all that though. I still have a few more things i want to do.