Is this ok? Fishy? Frowned upon?

Dee

why do people make threads about this? just report to mods or mike and let them handle it.

Dont cry bro. You wanna throw more work load on Mike just like that? Im sure he has better shit to do all day every day. Plus if a beginner manager reads this and declines a fight contract from that org that might be one more manager in the long run for mmatycoon. I honesty wasn't sure about the case.

• Upvote 6

its a sin to post frequently i guess,most of the time im WAITING at work

But for you guys concerns,im sure mike can deactivate my spin and win somehow,but i will still post... im fine with it

No mate, keep the forum alive, if a forum is alvie a game keeps its new players much easier...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm surprised that nobody mentioned that the account being crushed owns a clothing company that's clearly just meant for laundering money.

I wonder if there's any money to follow yet. The store has been open for two months now.

Dont cry bro. You wanna throw more work load on Mike just like that? Im sure he has better shit to do all day every day. Plus if a beginner manager reads this and declines a fight contract from that org that might be one more manager in the long run for mmatycoon. I honesty wasn't sure about the case.

so if anyone disagrees with u they're crying? lmao.

before u get too cavalier "bro"...reporting to mods is what u are actually supposed to do. carry on with ur little bitchfest. ur Internet sleuth award should show up in the mail sometime soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

The air just got really thick on this thread, haha. I'm gonna go stare at my fighter stats like they're going to change magically in the middle of the day between training sessions. Is anyone else guilty of this?

I do that shit too, and I really don't mean to yet I do it anyway.

• Upvote 2

The air just got really thick on this thread, haha. I'm gonna go stare at my fighter stats like they're going to change magically in the middle of the day between training sessions. Is anyone else guilty of this?

Lol, Yup!

I know when the training times are yet still feel the need to check the Tycoon assistant 10+ times a day. I want those pops yo!

• Upvote 2

so if anyone disagrees with u they're crying? lmao.

before u get too cavalier "bro"...reporting to mods is what u are actually supposed to do. carry on with ur little bitchfest. ur Internet sleuth award should show up in the mail sometime soon.

*sigh*

Easy there internet ganster. Can't you see the difference between "Don't cry bro" (as in YOU stop crying) and "Anyone who disagrees with me quit crying"? The latter is quite obvious something I did not say (at least for most of us). I know it's hard. There's letters and shit in there, yo.

Also, there was no-one bitching about anything before you showed up. lmao, bbq, letters.

• Upvote 2

*sigh*

Easy there internet ganster. Can't you see the difference between "Don't cry bro" (as in YOU stop crying) and "Anyone who disagrees with me quit crying"? The latter is quite obvious something I did not say (at least for most of us). I know it's hard. There's letters and shit in there, yo.

Also, there was no-one bitching about anything before you showed up. lmao, bbq, letters.

I suppose if u choose to read my posts in a gangster tone, it could possibly seem gangsterish lol, but that's up to u.

all I did was pose a legitimate question as to why these threads were still being made, and offered a legitimate solution of reporting to the mods. pretty simple really. then u had to get on my case about it? not sure why I would expect civility from a guy named "calmlikeabomb" (great tune btw), hahaha.

obviously winning is big to u so tell ya what. u win. have fun.

• Downvote 1

I suppose if u choose to read my posts in a gangster tone, it could possibly seem gangsterish lol, but that's up to u.

all I did was pose a legitimate question as to why these threads were still being made, and offered a legitimate solution of reporting to the mods. pretty simple really. then u had to get on my case about it? not sure why I would expect civility from a guy named "calmlikeabomb" (great tune btw), hahaha.

obviously winning is big to u so tell ya what. u win. have fun.

It's not about winning for me man. Had a couple whiskies yesterday and I kinda felt like you we're coming on to me so I sorta defended or something. =) I really dont have anything against you and I love many of your writing stuff so please don't hate me.

Now where's the lighter my torch needs fire?!

Yeah... now that we've taken better look at this it looks almost like too obvious lol. If someone wants to cheat and creates two accounts why would he do all that so blatantly? Maybe he has IQ of a tree stump or maybe he just doesn't know the rules. Anyway, I personally couldn't get any kind of kick out of crushing cans like that. It would be pretty effin boring tbh.