Congrats on 500 wins

MrClean

Congrats to Lance Templeton on his 500th win. I have always considered him to be one of the best managers in the game but I didn't know he had such an amazing record. Probably because he isn't always telling me about it or showering me with his excellence (thanks for that) :yes: .

His winning percentage in this game is just ridiculous 501-136 :winner:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=889

• Upvote 5

...*on old buddy, Lance Templeton's 500th win*

JBomb: "I remember way back when I owned Fighter's Formula out in St. Petersburg. When I took over, the main fighter on our roster was a little known Super Heavyweight named Luke Cage, and it wasn't that long after that Luke won the Super Heavyweight Championship at Russian Mob Fighting. When we decided to re-up the sponsorship, Lance declined it, stating that he didn't feel it was right to accept a sponsorship of a product he did not use. Some people may view that as an asshole move, but I saw integrity. It was that moment that I knew, once Lance hit his stride, nothin' would stop him.

A lot of people don't know, or remember but I did corner for Lance for a little bit. Though, most of my contribution was during the gameplan part, me n' Lance hangin' out wit a burn, checkin' tape and crunchin' stats n' shit. Once the fight was on though, I was mostly there just for advice on what I saw, if anything, during the fight that could help. I never really said much to the fighters themselves to avoid confusion."...*pours a cognac*...

"Lance always reached out, tryin' to recruit me away from TFP and I always turned him down, haha! When I came back and joined Convicted Inc., Karter and Avon weren't around much and Lance was the only thing keepin' me there. Ultimately, I left for my own thing but we still good, even though I should have spoke to Lance directly about my leavin'. I'm sorry about that, for sure.

I'd like to congratulate Lance on his 500th win personally, but I haven't seen him around lately. I'll buy him a drink next time I see him though...that's a huge accomplishment at an absolutely ridiculous winning percentage. Congrats buddy."...*raises glass*...

• Upvote 1

Wow thanks everyone, especially Barnabas...Seriously.

I do usually like to lay low, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't feel good to read stuff like this.

I really appreciate, thanks again!

I piss excellence vicariously through you. When we cross swords and our streams combine, the Captain Planet anthem starts up... and when we're done, Avon appears.

• Upvote 1

I piss excellence vicariously through you. When we cross swords and our streams combine, the Captain Planet anthem starts up... and when we're done, Avon appears.

Personally I find it more than a little weird that you fantasize about pissing through Lance, pissing over Lance? and crossing 'swords' when your stream combines with Lance's, and after you two are finished then Avon appears.

I must say exactly how high were you when you wrote this lol

Conjured by the magic pee. Interesting.

Looking at this situation from a different angle, how do you think Avon feels when he suddenly finds him self in from of two guys holding their dicks?

Unless Avon is not an identity but a substance...