Alcohol is poison

Rambo

Devil juice. Baffles me that something like alcohol is legal, yet a plant, a holy beautiful usually green plant, is illegal. Mary J heals. Alcohol destroys. Society is ass-backwards.

Wasnt long ago doctors were also claiming alcohol a magic drug... with the legalization of pot your going to find out how many crimes are actually commited while under the influence of it, your also going to realize in time that its not a marical drug, just a drug.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

not something I agree with personally, I will probably get about 70 dislikes. But I have seen 1st hand what weed can do to a person my brother used it and he lost his mind when he could not get his next bud and some my laugh but it was no laughing matter he use to steal for it and get violent towards his family so its illegal for those reasons & what it does to the mind in large amounts

but I do flip my words when I say it is ok for cancer patience to use it, cause it can do great things for them in proper usage. and for something to be illegal to people dying is wrong :(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

it was no laughing matter he use to steal for it and get violent towards his family so its illegal for those reasons & what it does to the mind in large amounts

Right... I think the laws were drafted as they are because of what being high can cause. It leads to other crimes.

In addition you have the lessons learned in prohibition fighting against legalization of pot. Once pot becomes completely legal they won't be able to make it illegal again if they realize they don't like the decision a few years later. They made that mistake with alcohol and do not want to repeat history.

Alcohol is bad too but the U.S. government makes so much tax money off of it that it stays legal. I suspect if pot ever became completely legal they would tax it to no end. If you think cigarettes are expensive now... just wait until you can buy pot ones.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

not something I agree with personally, I will probably get about 70 dislikes. But I have seen 1st hand what weed can do to a person my brother used it and he lost his mind when he could not get his next bud and some my laugh but it was no laughing matter he use to steal for it and get violent towards his family so its illegal for those reasons & what it does to the mind in large amounts

but I do flip my words when I say it is ok for cancer patience to use it, cause it can do great things for them in proper usage. and for something to be illegal to people dying is wrong :(

Your brother's obviously an idiot, or was, and he probably would of stole and got violent with the family whether he was smoking weed or not. There's no physical addiction syndromes of marijuana. You can be mentally addicted to anything, from pulling your hair out, jerking off, or eating toilet paper. Millions of people have chemical imbalances and react to things in different ways.

Marijuana should of never been illegal. Should just grow naturally as it did before they banned it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Wasnt long ago doctors were also claiming alcohol a magic drug... with the legalization of pot your going to find out how many crimes are actually commited while under the influence of it, your also going to realize in time that its not a marical drug, just a drug.

That's just stupid. Those people will be committing crimes whether they're high on marijuana or not. Why don't we investigate how many criminals committing crime are addicted to nicotine, alcohol, etc.

You know caffeine is more addictive than cocaine? Coffee, soda, candy, all drugs.

After reading some of your posts in the Forums I always considered you an Asshole Idiot Ckeppelrun but I agree with you here "Coffee, soda, candy, all drugs."

Its just about what is socially acceptable and what is considered normal. Drinking coffee in the morning is considered very normal, because so many people do it. Drinking alcohol is also considered very normal, in fact, when I tell people I dont drink alcohol they look at me like im crazy ... But screaming, laying in your own vomits acting like an idiot etc etc is just normal. Imagine when your 5 year old kid sees you on New Years Eve Night drunk, acting like an asshole, dancing around acting like youre at a Hawaii Party in the 80's ... But nah, its normal

But if all these people snorted some Methamphetamines before heading off to work it would also be considered normal if "everyone" did it. You get my point, anyway ...

Sugar is one of the first drugs you start with at a very young age by the way, first one is love.

• Upvote 2

sorry, but i can guarantee you that marijuana was not the source of your brother's problems.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Your brother's obviously an idiot, or was, and he probably would of stole and got violent with the family whether he was smoking weed or not. There's no physical addiction syndromes of marijuana. You can be mentally addicted to anything, from pulling your hair out, jerking off, or eating toilet paper. Millions of people have chemical imbalances and react to things in different ways.

sorry but my brother was fine in life till he got addicted to weed and was never violent on weed like i said he would steal & become violent cause he could not get his next fix on the stuff ( thats addiction) and im sorry u kind of contradict yourself when u say its all my brothers fault and then in the next phrase say ( millions of people have chemical imbalances and react to in different ways ) so u kind of jump to conclusions without knowing my brother and say he is a fool but but then in another breath talk about things reacting different, in different people

and he is not the only family member i know that act the same, i have nephews that are agro till they smoke meaning if u dont get your next hit like anything in addiction u feel mad and upset but by taking these drugs u feel even worse and act even worse. im sorry i dont need to smoke to feel happy in my life

sorry, but i can guarantee you that marijuana was not the source of your brother's problems.

sorry face kicker but this comment is void u have to know the person to know what caused what

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just some facts.

Cannabis affects everyone differently, but effects may include:

• Feeling relaxed and sleepy
  • Spontaneous laughter and excitement
  • Increased appetite
  • Dry mouth
  • Quiet and reflective mood

If a large amount or a strong batch is taken, the following may also be experienced:

• Trouble concentrating
  • Blurred vision
  • Clumsiness
  • Slower reflexes
  • Bloodshot eyes
  • Increased heart rate
  • Low blood pressure
  • Mild anxiety and paranoia

Long-term effects

Regular use of cannabis may eventually cause:

• Memory loss
  • Learning difficulties
  • Mood swings
  • Regular colds or flu
  • Reduced sex drive
  • Difficulty having children (low fertility in males and females)
  • Needing to use more to get the same effect
  • Dependence on cannabis
  • Financial, work and social problems

Smoking cannabis can also cause:

• Sore throat
  • Asthma
  • Bronchitis
  • Cancer (if smoked with tobacco)

Using cannabis with other drugs

The effects of taking cannabis with other drugs − including over-the-counter or prescribed medications − can be unpredictable and dangerous.

Cannabis + alcohol: nausea, vomiting, panic, anxiety and paranoia.

Cannabis is sometimes used to help with the ‘come down’ effects of stimulant drugs, such as ice, speed and ecstasy. However, doing this can cause reduced motivation, bad memory, mental health problems and dependency on both drugs.

Withdrawal

Giving up cannabis after using it for a long time is challenging, because the body has to get used to functioning without it. Withdrawal symptoms may last for only a week, but sleep may be affected for longer. Symptoms include:

• Anxiety
  • Irritability
  • Aggressive and angry behaviour
  • Loss of appetite and upset stomach
  • Sweating, chills and tremors
  • Restless sleep and nightmares
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Devil juice. Baffles me that something like alcohol is legal, yet a plant, a holy beautiful usually green plant, is illegal. Mary J heals. Alcohol destroys. Society is ass-backwards.

Could not agree more

It's time to move to Uruguay

Uruguay become first nation to legalise Marijuana trade