Anyone else tired of seeing ''Steel Penn'' Companies

Every time I go to high street and click a new city. The first thing I see under each different company type. Is you guessed it ''Steel Penns'' yada yada yada. I'm getting down right tired of it.

I wouldn't even be bothered by it beside the fact that it's obvious the guy is trying to create a monoply and bully smaller companies and everything else it takes to run this sort of powerhouse. stealing smaller orgs fighters with stacks.. THE ONLY REASON SOMEONE WOULD WANT 50+ COMPANIES IS BECAUSE OF GREED AND GREED ALONE! What aren't people realizing about this?

Bribing company owners and having them put your title in front of THEIR companies. If I was a company and I had ''Steel Penn'' in front of it.. no matter how many millions they had bribed me to put it there... I'D FEEL FUCKING ASHAMED. I'd feel better getting ''daddies little girl'' tatoo'd on my ass after a trip to the penitentiary than having ''Steel Penn'' in front MY companies name.

I don't get it. If I was steel penn I wouldn't require my alliance members to put my branding in front of their companies name. I wouldn't want people to demean themselves like that.

I think people should take notes from real life and realize a powerhouse monopoly IS NOT what this game needs. Look at steel penn as the republican party. They are fox news.

I am a democrat. There needs to be another alliance to combat this. An actual powerhouse that doesn't bully people into putting its branding on its name. A powerhouse that supports individuality. Rather than monopoly.

An alliance against powerhouse alliances. That is the power house.

I volunteer myself to start this alliance. If anyones interested?

Lol i wasnt bribed its call supporting your alliance and letting other members know its an alliance company god your a tool

• Downvote 1

Steel Penn has been nothing but nice to me and I haven't got a bad word to say about him - He has added to my enjoyment of the game no end by funding the start-up of my org -How is that a bad thing?

I must admit I am beginning to wonder if all the hatred aimed towards him that there is within the game will end up hindering my org in the long run as it has Steel Penn in the title and that seems to put some people off

I have only played for 2 months. But have talked with CGrace in the chat a lot. And obviously, all of that stuff that happened, happened with CGrace as he WAS PARTNERED with steel penn.
I also read a lot of the old forum posts. I am from MMArmy and a couple of friends of mine play this game. So I have financial backing. I ALSO do write ups and designs for people.

We have talked in chat but I don't remember ever speaking to you with regards to SP. Back in the day, which was a Wednesday if you're wondering, SP and I were indeed partners. Did we have a fallout over how we wanted things to run? Yes, yes we did. Did I take to the forums at one point to express my displeasure over that? Yes, yes I'm sad to say I did. Am I equally annoyed at seeing SP plastered all over this game? Debatable. At this point I realize he's like Agent Smith from the Matrix and no matter what we do he'll just keep popping up, so I've made my peace with him and the way he runs his shit. Yes I'm aware I still poke fun in the "Of the Year" awards thread but I mean c'mon that's just good old fashioned fun at this point.

And this, boys and girls, is why don't get into the van with Chuck Grace, no matter how much free candy and puppies may be inside.

But I just purchased a brand new van the better to fool you with...

http://gallery2.jpmullan.com/d/519559-2/myvan.jpg

And if that doesn't work I'll lure you to my HQ...

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/free-hugs-under-bridge.jpg

CGrace is pretty shady too. I wouldn't believe anything he says.

I don't know what the fuck JLP is talking about...

• Upvote 4

he was saying the sun doesnt ever burn you!

We have talked in chat but I don't remember ever speaking to you with regards to SP. Back in the day, which was a Wednesday if you're wondering, SP and I were indeed partners. Did we have a fallout over how we wanted things to run? Yes, yes we did. Did I take to the forums at one point to express my displeasure over that? Yes, yes I'm sad to say I did. Am I equally annoyed at seeing SP plastered all over this game? Debatable. At this point I realize he's like Agent Smith from the Matrix and no matter what we do he'll just keep popping up, so I've made my peace with him and the way he runs his shit. Yes I'm aware I still poke fun in the "Of the Year" awards thread but I mean c'mon that's just good old fashioned fun at this point.

But I just purchased a brand new van the better to fool you with...

http://gallery2.jpmullan.com/d/519559-2/myvan.jpg

And if that doesn't work I'll lure you to my HQ...

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/free-hugs-under-bridge.jpg

I don't know what the fuck JLP is talking about...

I am just glad to see someone else in the center of controversy. I personally like the Steel Penn orgs. you know you'er getting a quality org. with strong support.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just about the original point. If you look at all the companies in Steel Penn, theres an even split of 23-23 in terms of those which use the Steel Penn name or not. If you have a successful org in one city, why not expand the name and have another in a different city. Bring in more profit for those involved, and a boost overall to the alliance. Steel Penn doesnt bully people into changing their names, taking my own org for example. Troid has never used the Steel Penn name, but has always been a part of it. I dont ever remember him asking to change the name to include Steel Penn as he respects our individuality. We help each other out in terms of advice and game knowledge, and we get along great in working that. Using the Steel Penn name is called "Franchising". If you knew anything about business, youd know the most successful ones use some form of franchising, e.g. McDonalds, Subway, Costa Coffee etc. This makes your point pretty invalid, and your just mad because other people are using successful business strategies and becoming successes because of it.

• Upvote 2

Ironic but true, lol. That is the minus of commenting in a topic you want to go away. You bump it back on top of the list.

LOL exactly what i was thinking, but before it goes away i think everyone should see what GBK16 (he should change his forum name to pikachulover) just said... because its a company success based alliance which is the only reason people see "Steel Penn" so often

Other WELL ESTABLISHED alliances, like LOP for example is a more fighter oriented alliance. Nobody says "im tired of seeing LOP fighters dominating all the freaking title belts and rankings" because they do as we dominate many business avenues.

-And obviously we wouldnt name all of our fighters "Steel Penn" lol but for the heck of it i might just make one

• Upvote 1