Lady GaGa Says She Has A Penis

Lady GaGa's apparently a hermaphrodite...

"It's not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It's just a little bit of a penis and really doesn't interfere much with my life. The reason I haven't talked about it is that it's not a big deal to me. Like come on. It's not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big f*cking deal."

A video clip of her apparently exposing her penis on stage is up here (it happens at around the 1:10 mark).

Still think she has a hot ass?

http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/gagaass2_17916.jpg

http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/ladygaga12_23822.jpg

CREDIT: 411Mania.com

as if you couldn't tell that from her drag queen get up/crappy singing/lack of caring when she exposed her tits on stage/etc.

What? Tell that she had both male and female genitals because of those things? Not the normal conclusions I would come to. :P

Hahaha it's just a little peener how could you notice

I don't know. Anyway, somebody should've checked before we started to call 'her' lady. How the fuck did that happen? Gaga itself knew and tricked us anyway.

I don't know. Anyway, somebody should've checked before we started to call 'her' lady. How the fuck did that happen? Gaga itself knew and tricked us anyway.

I wonder how many times a guy has bent it over and not realized that peener. Gross.

You know what I think is even funnier, this reminds me of the Family Guy episode where Peter, Cleveland, and Quagmire are on a boat and they're talking about if they can bang 1 girl in the world, who would it be and Quagmire shouts...

"Taylor Hansen!"

Haha. Imagine all the people who didn't know it was it. How do they feel bout themselves now...

I haven't seen any statement from her, just her management.

"Love you Japan! Pokerface just went #1! Thanku!!. My show was so good last night. I just had to go home and suck my own hermie dick, suckka"

- Her Twitter Account

I haven't seen any statement from her, just her management.

"Love you Japan! Pokerface just went #1! Thanku!!. My show was so good last night. I just had to go home and suck my own hermie dick, suckka"

- Her Twitter Account

LMFAO are you for real?

LMFAO are you for real?
Yeah, I searched for something after my initial statement, found her twitter account (ladygaga) through her website and there it was.