Who you got......

I got the Seahawks because I have that feeling that their defense is going to get the better of Peyton and the offense. If the defense doesn't do well enough I don't think the Seahawks have enough fire power to beat the Broncos.

Either way I think that this is going to be an awesome game!! First cold weather superbowl and the #1 Offense vs. #1 Defense in the NFL!!

I got the broncos. I think Peyton is on a mission and I would love to see him be the first QB to win a Superbowl as a starter with two different teams.

i didnt change tunes

I thought I remember you saying a few weeks ago, that denver couldn't handle the D. of seahawks

It must have been during one of your famed sleeping posts.

And my Bears were denied said "ring" courtesy of Manning so Ill root for Seattle even though Pete Carroll is a nutjob.

Indy looked pretty good decked out in all Blue and White that year. I just happened to be visiting family during that Super Bowl (half were Colts fans the other half Bears fans)

And my Bears were denied said "ring" courtesy of Manning so Ill root for Seattle even though Pete Carroll is a nutjob.

And my Packers the Colts denying you said ring, so I will be rooting Denver but am picking Seatle. But then Denver beat the Packers in a Super Bowl so I am rooting for substantial injuries to both teams therefore helping the Packers next season.

• Upvote 1

I am rooting for substantial injuries to both teams therefore helping the Packers next season.

I laughed when I read that. Technically injuries to the Seahawks would be more beneficial to us both then as I think the NFC North plays the AFC East next year so no Peyton against either of us until the SuperBowl.