UFC 169: Faber vs Barao II Pick 'Em

Deuce7

controversial stoppage or not Barao looked incredible once more, I think he'll be the best pound for pound fighter soon

He already is. I've had him as my #1 for over a year now on tapology.

• Downvote 1

I don't want a brawl. I just don't want to watch pussies.

Noted pussy profession cage fighting.

All of aldo and baraos fights are boring now.. they just outclass their opponents so much.. it isn't boring because of them, it's boring because their opponents are fish out of water

When has Barao had a boring fight again?

way to be selfish.. you have 100k, why not actually do something legit to make cash. 10 or so of us had 9 correct picks and deserve it as much as you. 1 off, you're a real winner.

@fatback

God you suck.

Go Benoit yourself cbomb.

Jesus Christ.

• Upvote 1

I think faber wasnt done at all, but well.. fuck that

I agree. Nothing anyone can do about that now. Faber will move on, fight maybe 2 more years and probably retire if Barao or Cruz are still champion.

Did you guys catch Rogan saying "I'm retarded" after his weight class faux pas while talking to Faber? Haha, I actually like Rogan but I'm sure his haters on sherdog will jump all over that one.

His mistakenly commented that Mendes could be in line to fight Barao, but they are in a different weight class.

I thought that was funny. We all have those moments he just happened to say it in front of thousands of people and on PPV. Bad stoppage in the main event but I dont think it wouldve changed the outcome, and I though Makdessi beat Patrick on the prelims aswell, Ill have to watch it again though but I thought he shouldve gotten the nod, also mad props to Varner and Trujillo that fight was awesome.

Very entertaining fights for the most part, maybe a few snoozers, but all in all a good night. Let's take a look at the results from the Pick 'Em.................

handgrenaide - 7

fpv - 9

nitro - 9
warlord - 8
Justus - 7
Erik - 8
AK47 - 6
Mannetosen - 9
rdalycolts - 6
J.C.Raven - 9
shiftas - 7
JLP - 9
Kronix - 5
Rainbow - 9
Lockdown - 8
V1per - 7
HalifaxUndead - 9
DavyJones - 8
Fatback - 10
Jacman - 8
staindwing - 7
bazzypants - 7
Ramirez - 9
bijakonja - 6
Scoobyskyline3 - 6
ChillBrah - 9
czwtb - 7
Fallen.Angel - 4
darlotom5 - 7
Viktieu - 7
gwad12345 - 8
Kole - 9
nandorossi - 7
And the winner is Fatback with 10 correct picks. I just want to personally say thank you to Fatback because with all the people that had 9 correct picks (there were 10 of you), you single handedly stopped me from going bankrupt. Choice is yours what to do with the money, keep it or put it in the next Pick 'Em pot.

I always end up in the middle.. oh well hehe. We all knew Overeem would probably beat Frank but I kept hoping until the end he might do it. Same thing with Faber, he shouldn't have taken such a fight on short notice imo. Wonder how the fight would have gone had he had a full fight camp.

I always end up in the middle.. oh well hehe. We all knew Overeem would probably beat Frank but I kept hoping until the end he might do it. Same thing with Faber, he shouldn't have taken such a fight on short notice imo. Wonder how the fight would have gone had he had a full fight camp.

The same. franks cardio was not a problem in this fight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...