UFC 169: Faber vs Barao II Pick 'Em

Deuce7

I cant watch the fights but read through the results this morning.. looks boring, decision after decision. Cant wait to watch the replay for Varner vs Trujillo though.. Anyone recommend any of the other fights to watch? Reem vs Mir?

I have enjoyed the entire event so far, but then again I use to watch everything UFC related and the last few months I have had no TV much less PPV. Now I am watching a live stream for free so its the first thing I have seen MMA related that I did not youtube from months ago. When you are deprived of something for a long time it makes it so much better when you finely get it back.

Just because there are decisions doesn't make it boring.

Iaquinta vs Lee, Trujillo vs Varner, Magomedov vs Martin, Enz vs Hester, even Mir vs Overeem wasn't too bad. Check out all of those.

Yeah that came out a little wrong, decision can obv make great fights, but you gotta chuck in a few KO/subs here and there as well! Anyway c'mon Faber!

Yeah that came out a little wrong, decision can obv make great fights, but you gotta chuck in a few KO/subs here and there as well! Anyway c'mon Faber!

The decisions part wasn't directed at you. I guess I should have clarified that.

Just because there are decisions doesn't make it boring.

Iaquinta vs Lee, Trujillo vs Varner, Magomedov vs Martin, Enz vs Hester, even Mir vs Overeem wasn't too bad. Check out all of those.

Decisions aren't boring on their own but an entire event full of decisions is a little much. Some of the fights were OK but not that great really but yeah the fights Deuce pointed out would be the ones to watch.

edit. Just for the record I'm not one of those meat head fans that just wants to see guys get KTFO ;)