UFC 169: Faber vs Barao II Pick 'Em

Deuce7

Patrick vs makdessi was exciting on patricks part.. he put on a good performance and outstruck and outclassed makdessi on the feet. makdessi is the one who didn't try to do shit

varner vs trujillo should be fun. I remember first seeing trujillo and he faced an ex-olympian.. and ended up stuffing the TD and killing him with elbows.. I can't see varner taking trujillo down..

Patrick vs makdessi was exciting on patricks part.. he put on a good performance and outstruck and outclassed makdessi on the feet. makdessi is the one who didn't try to do shit

Haha, agree to disagree. I thought they both looked dreadfully complacent.

Trujillo didn't so much win that as Varner pissed it away by forgetting his defence.

There is going to be a record set for how many times I say ''fucking idiot'' tonight.

Fucking idiot.

• Downvote 1

It's a bad habit that Varner has had since his WEC days. Dude just gets sucked into brawls.

Makes him excellent to watch, but hard to bet on.

Great great fight though.

Very true. When he stays technical he is very difficult to beat.

What is this a karate point match? FUCK NO THIS IS A FUCKING FIGHT. IF YOU WANNA BANG, THERE IS A FUCKING RISK. AND TRUJILLO THREW A BOMB AT HIS HEAD AND SENT IT TO THE FUCKING MOON. PROPS TO TRUJILLO..

Trujillo is the better ''fighter'' ... varner is the better point fighter... basically is what you just said. fuck outta here

fighter > point fighter ANY DAY. THIS IS FIGHTING.

Very true. When he stays technical he is very difficult to beat.

He just seems to lose composure at the worst times, throws caution aside, and (unfortunately) tends to open up mistakes for his opponents to capitalize on.

Sucks, because I've been a big Varner fan since he fought Franca....but again, dude always delivers such exciting fights, I can't exactly fault him too much for it either, as that is part of what made me a fan in the first place.