UFC 169: Faber vs Barao II Pick 'Em

Deuce7

No ali obviosly point fighted his way to a victory. not a robbery at all. linker couldn't defend the takedown.

go look at my picks, i picked ali to win. just liked what I seen out of him in the second round and wanted more of it.

Good job to ali.. but not exactly the style I like to see.. he could have possibly beaten linker on the fight but wanted the ''safe'' win which I don't respect.

go fuck yourself.

Overeem by KO.

Am rooting for Mir tough

Pretty much agree.

Hope Mir rides his bike, pot-shotting the body of AO for a round. He can win the fight if he avoids the clinch like the hurps and gasses AO.

Doubtful though. Mir will most likely be knocked out, back against the cage, as per usual.

No ali obviosly point fighted his way to a victory. not a robbery at all. linker couldn't defend the takedown.

go look at my picks, i picked ali to win. just liked what I seen out of him in the second round and wanted more of it.

Good job to ali.. but not exactly the style I like to see.. he could have possibly beaten linker on the fight but wanted the ''safe'' win which I don't respect.

go fuck yourself.

We get it you don't like that kind of style just shut the fuck up. He did what he was best at why the hell would he keep the fight standing when Lineker was hurting him. He was stalking him the for the entire second round and he might of gotten finished in the third had he not gone for takedowns plus he did some work on the ground had he just layed their and waited for time to run out then I would agree with you but he didn't he was relatively busy. I don't know if you want a brawl every time but that's not how it works.

Pretty much agree.

Hope Mir rides his bike, pot-shotting the body of AO for a round. He can win the fight if he avoids the clinch like the hurps and gasses AO.

Doubtful though. Mir will most likely be knocked out, back against the cage, as per usual.

So lets get this right.. you want to watch a dude win by running.... and not fighting

......................noted

We get it you don't like that kind of style just shut the fuck up. He did what he was best at why the hell would he keep the fight standing when Lineker was hurting him. He was stalking him the for the entire second round and he might of gotten finished in the third had he not gone for takedowns plus he did some work on the ground had he just layed their and waited for time to run out then I would agree with you but he didn't he was relatively busy. I don't know if you want a brawl every time but that's not how it works.

I don't want a brawl. I just don't want to watch pussies.

So lets get this right.. you want to watch a dude win by running.... and not fighting

......................noted

Close. I want to watch a dude win, by using movement and fighting intelligently, as oppose to defaulting to fighting where he is inarguably at his weakest...for no reason...other than a potential masochistic fetish.

I'd like to see Mir tap AO, in round two.

I'm expecting Mir to be blasted into last week in round one.

What an impressive performance by the reem.

He's probably top 5 mma fighters IN THE WORLD in terms of talent. He just gets wreckless at times... not here.. hope he keeps this style up