Best Tycoon Moment

valleyboy

On the top of my head my sweetest moments so far would be:

- Daniel Speed's majority dec win over Lance's James Proudstar who was undefeated at the time plus just now destroyed Neo Kable and is #9 p4p as I write this.

- Going undefeated with my fighter Yuya Shimizu in the Word Domination tournament which we (Team Finland) ended up winning.

• Upvote 2

Mine was probably win against Tonal, tho Lee didn't make it to the final. Ashanite also failed at semis. And Neno got beat in the final. :P

Another one was of loss but nevertheless, the feeling of going into a fight with GGlory in 3 a.m in the morning with Myton, and I'm 2nd ranked manager; so if I win I'll probably reach top spot. Hanging out with my mates in the park, pretty much drunk and jolly I watched it on my friends mobile. Myton lost and I failed miserably but that moment of expecting was something little games had offered over my long gameplayer career.

• Upvote 3

One of my best moments was having this guy (on my old account which was deleted for inactivity) go on an 11 fight win streak despite him not being the greatest of fighters and winning the 170lbs Troid Title http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=38705

Other best moment was starting Troid with another manager and bringing it to #1 in London within months and buying out CCFL, which was #1 before us.

This one was bittersweet, but I guess it yielded me 2 really awesome things.

Ernie Els defeats Neno Pejovsky for the Ascension LHW title http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=620919

Sadly Ital seems to be quitting and sacked Neno. I had an FA credit waiting to be used, and when I saw Neno was in the FA list. I decided to use my credit. http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=124396

That is quite possibly the greatest pick up i have seen with the free agency. a tip of the hat to you Conzad.

• Upvote 2

My best moment was Budo Rei winning the Syn Euro "Bankrupting Bank Rupt" Tournament.

The forum and chat room erupted when that happened. I will never have another moment like that again no matter what happens.

This is, without question, my worst tycoon moment.

What stands out for me are some of Luciano Halo's fights becuase he was up against guys much older and more skilled but just kept winning.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=360180

I think my favorite moment was this: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=423389.

Lontrame was extremely over-matched, as Imer was 11-1, was a red-belt, and had won his last 11 fights by sub, Vincent had a losing record of 13-16 and was a purple belt. The manager that'd created Imer cut him after his loss, if I'm not mistaken(though for some reason it doesn't show on Imer's page anymore).

Either that, or winning the LHW title in Hero FC.

they had a following. 2 of them actually received pm responses from Mike himself. so don't think those are a useless tool for getting heard. they show up on a feed someplace

• Upvote 1

Best moment for me - coming out of a 10 fight lose streak :D

The peaks and valleys of this game are the worst for me. I'll be on a great run and get up into the top 10, and then all of a sudden I will go on this horrible freefall and drop into the 600's. So I'm super mad and frustrated for a while. But after a bit of time, I resign myself to suckiness and I just decide not to care about it and just play as a scrub. But just as I get comfortable with being a piece of shit, I'll magically go on a huge run again and then I'm all competitive. Cycle repeats to infinity and now I'll die 10 years earlier than I should due to stress.

Thanks, Mike Tycoon!!!

• Upvote 3

The peaks and valleys of this game are the worst for me. I'll be on a great run and get up into the top 10, and then all of a sudden I will go on this horrible freefall and drop into the 600's. So I'm super mad and frustrated for a while. But after a bit of time, I resign myself to suckiness and I just decide not to care about it and just play as a scrub. But just as I get comfortable with being a piece of shit, I'll magically go on a huge run again and then I'm all competitive. Cycle repeats to infinity and now I'll die 10 years earlier than I should due to stress.

Thanks, Mike Tycoon!!!

Hahaha. This.

• Upvote 1