Worst Tycoon moment

valleyboy

hey i did start a thread about best tycoon moments, but when i posted that i was in a good mood and just won a tough fight. but now i have just had a very bad experience with trying to get some body to hold a company for me, now losing 100k might not be a lot to some of you guys but this now means that my private gym will have to be down sized or face closure.

so is there anything you guys can think of (apart from rainbow joining) that pissed you off or just put you in a stinking mood?

I had a fairly successful org but I had to shut it down due to time constraints. That's my worst tycoon moment so far. As far as fighter management goes, I always seem to choke when it comes to the big fights that really matter.

havent had the fighter problem yet as im still a noob, but when i do get it at least i have somewhere to cry about it :P

The moment I realized pretty much all my fighters are crap due to general newbishness.

LOL yeah that's a tough pill to swallow but it happened to almost all of us. I just look at it as part of the process but some guys don't have the patience to get past that phase which is a shame really because they never get to experience the best parts of the game.

Yea. I had a moment of rage. But now its just like they are test dummies. I can play with them for a while and continue learning while I work on newer creations that hopefully don't suck as hard.

• Upvote 1

Worst moment was losing with Kane to JBomb which would have given me #1 manager rank over Jacky (spent months at #2 behind his cherry picking ass). Anyway, it was in the middle of the "counter" era and in a moment of weakness I didn't go 99% counter. JBomb pulled out the win (deservedly so) and I'm forever tagged with my highest rank being #2.

In hindsight though I was happy I didn't counter my way to the top. It leaves a goal for me in the game and it doubt I would have even come back to play after my break if I had already attained the goal of #1 rank. Sweet defeat?

The moment I realized pretty much all my fighters are crap due to general newbishness.

Don't ya worry about it. Everyone have made such mistakes, but I still have three fighters created at my noob days.

My second created fighter (he is decent enough to fight in a mid level org)

Fighter created when I had a little bit more exeperience

Fighter created with the previous one. I wanted to establish an ingame family, but since I was non vip the game choose a fighters profile pic. So, fighters don't looks like a bros...

EDIT: Forgotten to add. It was one of the first bad experience. Noob wanted to make a fighters family but the game gave him two fighters profile pics from different races...

Idiot...

You're funny! +1

This is one of my worst moments.

I wanted the fight and we had long smack talk with Nightmare's manager...

But my the worst ingame experience was the moment when I got burned out while running an org. I didn't wanted to log and doing some matchups/even booking was tiring me and discouraging to log.

Edited by zatochi725