Oh You Didn't Know?

Yup, you dudes sitting on your fat arses watching other men stand in a field while one throws, one hits and MAYBE one runs after a ball and also throws are really doing some heavy duty thinking ;)

So are those dudes sitting on the bench while one guy hits a ball and a couple others maybe stand at a base. And those dudes in the field doing serious thinking about what to do if the ball gets hit to them. Serious thinking about serious issues like... which hand should I catch this ball in? Which hand should I use to throw it when I receive it? Which of the 4 options available should I throw it to?

http://www.studentsoc.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/horse.jpg

• Upvote 1

Pies... of course you're a fucking Collingwood supporter.

At least we really know what you look like now:

http://iainhall.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/collingwood-supporter.jpg

As for League ^^^ it needs to harden the fuck up. Soft as and full of prima donnas for years. Bring back the biff. It's all about the Union these days.

Being English I grew up playing soccer, which for the most part was most dangerous after the game which had usually incorporated the odd head butt and stamping. The whole getting out of the changing rooms, getting to the car and leaving the enemies area was more dangerous, with the local skin heads, pit bull terriers and opponents waiting to stove your head in because you were from a different town. I recall a 4 day trip to Dundee as a 17 year old and about to be stamped on the head but thankfully our central defender, a big fucker chinned the Jock before he killed me.

We also played American Football as young teenagers, this involved cycling 5 miles to some scrub of land, hoping some fucker knew the rules and had a ball for that matter, and then let the fighting commence, with odd ball throwing, catching and hip wiggle dancing, slamming the ball down and then starting over. Good Laugh, but we didn't play it at school so we never really played the game.

We played rounders at school, a watered down version of baseball, that was fun, the cricketers/batsmen did well in this, not the soccer players, hitting a ball, throwing hard and accurate, definitely for the cricketers. Soccer guys could run the bases best though.

Always liked watching Aussie rules, and League and Union, especially internationals with New Zealand, loved watching them.

Personally, for being tough, Rugby League, Union and Aussie Rules, no padding, are for the guys who like contact, but In Rugby these guys tend to be gentlemen off the pitch.

Soccer, was thugs on the bitch, and thugs off it, not necessarily hard men, just thugs, particularly in England. I've played in Holland, Belgium, France and Portugal and they were more likely to put on food and drink after a game, which was quite eye opening when you finished a game and expected an all in scrap later on.

It depends where you lived as to what you played and certainly how sports are played.

I would imagine a scrum half or full back at Rugby would be a good athlete, and a central midfielder at soccer, you cant be weak and you need lots of cardio.

Would imagine a wicket keeper at Cricket would be too, they tend to be able to bat which would indicate this.

Wow! I think this might just be the first time these words have ever been put in succession like that!

You realize Canada won the most gold medals in 2010 right? Canada also broke the Olympic record for most golds for a host country as well as most golds won at a single winter Olympics. To top it off won hockey gold agaisnt the USA. Yeah that's right, utter domination!

You realize Canada won the most gold medals in 2010 right? Canada also broke the Olympic record for most golds for a host country as well as most golds won at a single winter Olympics. To top it off won hockey gold agaisnt the USA. Yeah that's right, utter domination!

I'm talking overall medals. I don't think we've ever captured that "title" have we?