Steel Penn

Scooby

I am unsure if the Tycoon world knows or cares, but it has come to my attention, that Steel Penn, one of the best business minds in the game has officially conceded defeat in the worst way in my opinion. Although everyone states that their run ins with him have been none short than perfect, his past has seemed to push into probably the hardest decisions for him. If you didnt know, he has stepped away from the Steel PennAalliance and is now just a regular tycoon manager... A few weeks back I began to get concerned as he sold SP-ICON but leaving something that he built from the ground up with real people making real relationships with this alliance and simply leaving it to satisfy some forum trolls really shocked me.

Speaking for myself, although I have gotten frustrated with the Tycoon community a few times, the vast majority of you guys are great people and you all do not realize the effect you have on not only me but quite a few people who come here for entertainment. At times, when you have family with ailments, cancers and other pains combined with a stressful workplace, pbp, skill pops and the forums help you get through tough times and I know im not the only person to experience this. I am reminded that (almost) every person on this game is a real person with REAL LIFE problems. Just this saturday night a troubled man traveling in a SUV against oncoming traffic on an interstate decided to put the pedal to the metal and take his life as well as 4 college students who never had a chance to avoid what they had 3 tenths of a second to see. Im not saying that if they were playing tycoon he wouldnt have done that, but maybe he wouldve waited to see how many spin and win credits he got first.

I say this to say that all the gripe and stress we lay on people in the forums just isnt necessary and I hope that what everyone hammered SP with is not enough to make him leave the game. In order to clear his name many of us are unsure what the next step is, I cannot tell what will happen to Steel Penn (the alliance and the person) wether he ever owns a company again or we get disbanded and have no more SP companies. All in all I think the trolls got what they wanted and I hope it was worth it.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

Just this saturday night a troubled man traveling in a SUV against oncoming traffic on an interstate decided to put the pedal to the metal and take his life as well as 4 college students who never had a chance to avoid what they had 3 tenths of a second to see. Im not saying that if they were playing tycoon he wouldnt have done that, but maybe he wouldve waited to see how many spin and win credits he got first.

I agree with most of your post, but this part does not transmit what I assume you wanted to say. Putting spin & win credits in such a serious and saddening event simply novelises the horrible event.

• Upvote 2

Just this saturday night a troubled man traveling in a SUV against oncoming traffic on an interstate decided to put the pedal to the metal and take his life as well as 4 college students who never had a chance to avoid what they had 3 tenths of a second to see. Im not saying that if they were playing tycoon he wouldnt have done that, but maybe he wouldve waited to see how many spin and win credits he got first.

A lot of people I know knew that arab Jimmy kid. They were from that frat at USF. I knew his brother Jihan from the little ghandi mart by some school I used to go to. You seen the video yet?

I agree with most of your post, but this part does not transmit what I assume you wanted to say. Putting spin & win credits in such a serious and saddening event simply novelises the horrible event.

Lightening the mood,didnt want yall to think he was killing himself over tycoon,that news has been on my mind since it happened i drive all day for a job

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hmm so instead of saying Steel Penn is a low life piece of shit - I can just say Mr White is a low life piece of shit... Not much changes really...

Nothing to see here people move on..

Love

Stupidfuckingasshole

xxx

PS. If you are affected by what people say about you on an internet forum - I suggest you go take a long hard look at yourself in the a mirror, then wipe the fucking sand from your vagina.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

In order to clear his name many of us are unsure what the next step is, I cannot tell what will happen to Steel Penn (the alliance and the person) wether he ever owns a company again or we get disbanded and have no more SP companies.

He could just try laying low for once. Have you ever noticed even when he creates the most mundane thread such as to ask a simple question he has to put his name in the tag line? He craves attention which is the last thing he needs. If he were to stop it with the "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!" less people might pay attention to him.

All in all I think the trolls got what they wanted and I hope it was worth it.

It was worth it. Anytime you can make a self-proclaimed grown man of his financial stature cry and rage quit, capitalize on it or you've missed out on an amusing opportunity. Survival of the fittest applies to many things in life.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

A lot of people I know knew that arab Jimmy kid. They were from that frat at USF. I knew his brother Jihan from the little ghandi mart by some school I used to go to. You seen the video yet?

Man baynews9 showed me enough,the truck was going so fast the people going the RIGHT way couldnt keep up! Thats crazy,idk what i would do but they had no time to react

But he told us he was doing it to keep us from having shit held against us for his actions

Man baynews9 showed me enough,the truck was going so fast the people going the RIGHT way couldnt keep up! Thats crazy,idk what i would do but they had no time to react

Very unfortunate way for them kids to go out, completely senseless. Unfortunately there's one fact of life from the very moment you're conceived or projected from your father's testicles.... you will die one day. The mystery is how. That's reality. Doesn't make it any less painful for the parties involved though. Lot of people liked that kid (only knew of one of them) and he wasn't a trouble maker or anything like that either.

If Steel Penn kills himself over an internet game, the world is better off.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Did they find a motive? Its been crazy, the damn liquor truck pushed a lady off the bridge into a river last night too TF is going on?

No motive, yet. They should check his phone records.

WTF is going on? Humanity evolved. Humanity is overpopulated. Welcome to civilized society where humans who think they're the center of the universe have the capability of driving tons of metal at high speeds next to other humans in big pieces of metal. It's a dangerous collision course and the inevitable will happen. I don't think we had this issue when we were riding other animals. I can't imagine a horse to horse collision being as deadly lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah... "Cop pulled my damn chariot over and hit me with a 4 shekel ticket, Revoked my riders liscence" Dont get me started on red light cameras

I live in Kentucky. Here you get pulled over for having the nerve to drive home from work at night and dogs sniff your car without your permission because somehow your pupils didn't dilate right when he shined his lights in your eyes even though you just got off work and have never done any drugs in your life. Happened to me 6 times, and that is the treatment I get as a white guy. Don't get me started on how they treat my minority friends. There is a reason I join in when people crack jokes about this place.

• Upvote 1

I'm just curious how steel penn aka mr white aka tycoons least wanted qualifies as one of the best business minds in the game. Dudes invested thousands of RL dollars, has a huge alliance, may or may not have had his account deleted at one point for multis, helps run dozens of orgs and other companies and not a single one of them has ever been number one. Ever. Like not once. Maybe you should recheck his learning speed; err ummm intelligence when it comes to the business side of this game.

-Skinny M F Vince

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Well, when i started playing this game, the community was one of the things that i loved most in this game. The community here is the best in all the games, but in any kind of competitive game, we have alliances and rivalry. And any player have their own interests, some play clean, some play dirty.

Steel Penn was the biggest ally in my opinion, LOD have more members but i think they lose in quality. SP have great gyms, nutri and events in most of the cities, and i'm sure it frustrate lots of players plans. Some guys take the game really serious and make the things personal, for these this is a win.

For the Steel Penn ally its a big loss. Hope you guys keep it going, except for SPFT: Ultimate Vale Tudo, Barbarian for #1 in Rio! Joke

• Upvote 2

I'm just curious how steel penn aka mr white aka tycoons least wanted qualifies as one of the best business minds in the game. Dudes invested thousands of RL dollars, has a huge alliance, may or may not have had his account deleted at one point for multis, helps run dozens of orgs and other companies and not a single one of them has ever been number one. Ever. Like not once. Maybe you should recheck his learning speed; err ummm intelligence when it comes to the business side of this game.

-Skinny M F Vince

You run a great business. He runs a great cult.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Its true what they say, some people just want to see the world burn. The fact that they chase away the little clientele that actually bring in the income to the game is a sad thing to see. I wonder what the average tycooner spends on this game.

You may call it chasing away a client, some may call it bullying, I'll call it building character. He'll run, he'll hide, and hopefully he'll learn & come back a stronger person who can handle a little bit of internet bashing.

• Upvote 1