EE Helsinki - Creation Tournament.

Vlad

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv53/vlad221101/crths_zpsa9f316ea.png

Sponsored By KnockOut Clothing.

Glad to have grabbed your attention!

Evil 9, A Helsinki Evil Empire Organization Is Launching A 18 Year Old Creation Tournament.

The Tournament Is Restricted To The 155lb Division.

Each Fighter Will Receive 1000/1500/1500 Term Contracts And Will Be Set To Fight On Bi-Weekly Bases.

I Know What You’re Thinking, ‘Why Should I Participate?’. Well, The Reason Is Simple, Your Fighter, If Successfully Wins The Tournament, He Will Be The Title Holder For That Division. Similarly, You Will Receive One Of The Prizes Listed Below.

http://i.imgur.com/FTPSpaJ.png

Prizes:

1st Place: 3 Months VIP + 10 Free Avatar Designs + 2 Jet Designs + ORG HOF Entry + Clothing Sponsorship(15x5Shirts) + $50, 000

2nd Place: $25, 000 + Clothing Sponsorship(10x5Shirts) + 2 Avatar Designs

3rd Place: $15, 000 + Clothing Sponsorship(5x5Shirts) + 2 Avatar Designs

We Are Looking For 16 To 32 Participants So Sign Up Below By Writing The Name Of Your Fighter And His ID. Once 20 Places Are Filled, The Contracts Will Be Sent To The Fighters. Feel Free To Sign Up As Many Fighters As You Wish. However, We Can’t Guarantee That You May Not Fight Them. I Suggest Signing Up 2 Fighters, One For Each Bracket, Though They May Still Fight In The Finals, If Successful.

Please Bear In Mind, If We Are Unable To Receive At Least 16 Participants Then Sadly, The Tournament Will Be Cancelled. All fighters should be created 3 days after we recieve 16 or more sign ups. After the initial creation date, the first event will be 3 weeks after, from there onward there will be bi-weekly events.

We now officially have 16 Managers. The sign ups are still open but 3 Days from now, Wednesday 5th of March, you may create your fighters and submit them into the tournament.

Current Entrees:

Scoobyskyline3 - "The Boss" Ayrton Lewis (243971)

puebloescobart -

darksoul -

nandorossi - Clinton Biggsby (243900)

JohnyKnuckles - Gene Cheeseman (243887)

handgrenaide -

SteelPenn - Fist Of Evil (244025)

gwad12345 - Mantis Toboggan (243893)

Frank King/mccann123 - Evil Eddie (243902)

nissan2918 -

bigmatch -

Jonny Showtime - Keith Grogg (243924)

warlord - Apache Creed (243905)

shiftas - Leo "Vinci" Galante (243912)

omegaboost -

VladTheImpaler - Gegard "1 2 4" Mousasi (243975)

• Upvote 3

You can create your fighters are any point from today onward. You just need to post their names and IDs when your ready :)

Since it's a creation tournament shouldn't there be one creation date AFTER you have enough sign ups?

• Upvote 1

Since it's a creation tournament shouldn't there be one creation date AFTER you have enough sign ups?

Good point - the fighters should be created, 3 days after we recieve 16 Managers or more who are willing to participate. Would you be interested in joining?

Good point - the fighters should be created, 3 days after we recieve 16 Managers or more who are willing to participate. Would you be interested in joining?

Hmm I kinda don't want to create 25yo's anymore so I'll pass. GL with the tournament though.

I see what you mean, Ill consider changing the age of creation. I will be doing the avatars!

The reason why people don't want to create 25 year olds, is that they have already peaked their training age and they can be matched up by a 18 year old in a couple of months, skills wise. 25 year old creations are mostly young players or The Island.

• Upvote 1

The reason why people don't want to create 25 year olds, is that they have already peaked their training age and they can be matched up by a 18 year old in a couple of months, skills wise. 25 year old creations are mostly young players or The Island.

I see, in that case, the age of creation is now 18, hopefully this draws in some more people :)

• Upvote 2

Yeah give me a spot. I have also been helping a new player out and I sent him a message about the tourney so he will want one of the spots as well. Just fill my spot now and if this thing fills up before he gets on I will give him my spot.

Great, good to have you onboard :) - Ill reserve a spot for the new player, hopefully he can participate.

Vlad is the go to guy for this seeing it's a pain in the Ass to type all this up on my phone. Good luck to everyone.

If this runs smoothly then I'll do another weight class

I will join.