Rousey vs PBF?

Eveas

Guest VladTheImpaler

Of course she would win in MMA that is no brainier but if Floyd did put 3 years in wrestling I think he could easily win Ronda.

That is a man with enough power to make other great fighters stop punching. His grappling might be subpar, but he is a FIGHTER, with excellent footwork that only needs to land ONE punch on someone trying to get in close.... If you listened to Rhonda, i think she knows that, lets be realistic

If he touches her she is done just saying if she can somehow get past his punches and get him to the ground then field day more Miss Rousey, still have PBF by KO

Maidana might be his best test out here,he sure did Floyd mayweather's pupil like he was a little child... Funny how everyone is a die hard fan for Floyd's next opponent and after they lose everyone knew he'd win.... Canelo was the biggest i'd ever seen

Only people I knew that were thinking Canelo would win were mexican. Canelo is so sloooooowwwww. I cleaned up on that fight.

He'd turn her into the chick from Million Dollar Baby.

Kaufman was landing steadily on her for fucks sake.

hell meisha landed good strikes too even though she was outdone completely. But I was trying to understand how the hell Canelo fought 44 pro fights at 23 years old... 7 fights in a year, 2 fights in one month... something about that is suspect.... what was going on over there in mexico? He was fighting as often as our fighters on Tycoon

Guest VladTheImpaler

He'd turn her into the chick from Million Dollar Baby.

Kaufman was landing steadily on her for fucks sake.

That's like saying Vera landed on Couture so James Tony will put Randy to sleep but it doesn't work like that you have to watch that fight and listen to what Ronda is saying. She didn't say she will try to stand with him or that she will try to clinch him.

hell meisha landed good strikes too even though she was outdone completely. But I was trying to understand how the hell Canelo fought 44 pro fights at 23 years old... 7 fights in a year, 2 fights in one month... something about that is suspect.... what was going on over there in mexico? He was fighting as often as our fighters on Tycoon

http://www.legendcookshop.co.uk/images/detailed/5/lccancrusher.gif

• Upvote 1

That's like saying Vera landed on Couture so James Tony will put Randy to sleep but it doesn't work like that you have to watch that fight and listen to what Ronda is saying. She didn't say she will try to stand with him or that she will try to clinch him.

She said she would bear crawl over to him in a laughing manner, even though some people here think she has a chance, she knows that she wouldnt stand a chance, she never once said she would beat him and if you listened to her its something she wouldnt even think of trying... this discussion is silly

She said she would bear crawl over to him in a laughing manner, even though some people here think she has a chance, she knows that she wouldnt stand a chance, she never once said she would beat him and if you listened to her its something she wouldnt even think of trying... this discussion is silly

She switched to her serious voice at the end and said she'd beat him.