2 more places to go! Well it shows 1 on the list but thats including me and i shouldnt be in this because I will create Shao Khan who the winner may have to face at the end... in other words I am the boss lol

So 2 more c'maaaan..

Rory. Fuck you I want that Rain dude haha

You can take him and I will put Shang Tsung back on the avatar list.. just means you will have to spend another 15 days but your call..

Oh and there is the slightest of chances that mike will not allow me to conceal so much of Rains face so i will do what i did with scorpion if that is the case.. but i recon I have zoomed in enough for it to get accepted..

F$$$$$$CK I didn't see your post and I've just created a fighter named Sub Zero with an avatar which looks like this one

Yea, I was gonna laugh at you but I decided to let you laugh at yourself :)

The Sub-Zero and Nightwolf av's are awesome. I would like to join as Jax but I would like his avatar to be re-done.

Aight I am finding Jax to be a real ball ache but I did a couple and honestly I am struggling a little but let me know if you like these:

awg5.pngaupl.png5b8i.jpg

I'm also a little worried that Mike wont like the metal arms haha but we shall see.

If you dont like any of them just tell me and I will try again later.. or you can by all means choose a different character.

2 preferably.. could do with just 1 more but that means i would be in and i had the plan to fight the winner at the end but i can just change that rule round so we can get started..

Hey can you post the avatar for my fighter Kabal again, I didn't save it or submit it to Mike yet.

Ye will do soon.

Hey Rory if it's not too much trouble could you make my guys avatar more focused on the head? I'd pay you some extra money for it.

Edit: Zoomed in would probably be a better description. The avatar itself looks good.

I will do this soon as well, but I have a feeling if its too zoomed in the head it will become poor quality so i will zoom in as much as I can with it still looking decent enough.

Is there any room left? If there is Ill take the last spot

yes there is you are in and which avatar do you want? Check the previous page like a thrid of the way down for the remaining ones.

Technically we still need one more. Rory is supposed to be Shao Kahn and "Final Boss".

Not sure what anyone else thinks but it might be a good idea to push the start date back a week or two as well.

I don't mind this starting ASAP if we can get another person? Would be better than Rory fighting twice. Well cos he sucks anyways, so that's unfair on him.