I'd really prefer it to be held in Europe still but I would be fine with fighting in Montreal.

Also, I just want to say the only reason I said that maybe the start date should be pushed back a week or two is because we were hoping the creation date would have been last Sunday. Just sayin' I like to have a little time to train otherwise it's basically a QFC tourney.

Johnny I am more than happy to push the starting date back as I was also thinking it'd be filled by last sunday. I see no reason why anyone would oppose that? if you do speak now or forever hold your silence!

As for the location I will talk to misfit as it is only fair to try at least to make it happen where I originally said it would but if that fails then it will be in beef most likely.

Fights will take place in BEEF which is located in Montreal so you may want to keep that in mind when you create your guy!

Remember creation date is tomorrow: Sunday 30th of March (yes you can create after the Saturday pm training session)

And the first Event will (most likely) be on the 9th of MAY!

• Upvote 1

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo162/antontoni/JaxAv2_zps5eb4026c.png

Jackson 'Jax' Briggs

"Bring it!"

I jumped the gun lol I was looking around and come to find out today is saturday not sunday.. Don't know where my head was. I can either re-make him or just set him not to train today. Up to all you guys.

Edited by handgrenaide

firstly I like how you named him the actualy mortal kombat name - would appreciate if the rest of you did it so it makes things more with the story and makes it easier for write ups and what not! Secondly, I am a trusting person so I trust that you won't train him tonight! Promise us!

• Upvote 1

firstly I like how you named him the actualy mortal kombat name - would appreciate if the rest of you did it so it makes things more with the story and makes it easier for write ups and what not! Secondly, I am a trusting person so I trust that you won't train him tonight! Promise us!

I was planning on naming my fighter "Sub-Zero" Bi Han or Noob Saibot. I wanted to wait and see what a few others did first though. Let me know if you would rather he be named Sub (first name) Zero (second name) though.

@gwad yes I believe the story goes that your avatar was kabal before he got burned to fuck by someone else.. he then had to wear a special uniform and mask in order to live and conceal his burns I believe, oh and i don't know his surname so you can make one up if your gonna name him kabal.. don't worry about it that is genuinely kabal.. and IrishX i would prefer sub zero but i didn't state this in the beginning of the tourney so i cant make people choose the names!

Also, misfit its being held in BEEF and i am afraid there are no spots left.

Sub "Bi-Han" Zero it will be then. Getting close to when we can create the fighters. The master of the cold is going to smash some fools in this tourney....

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/mkd_subby_fatality_zps77816d24.gif

@gwad yes I believe the story goes that your avatar was kabal before he got burned to fuck by someone else.. he then had to wear a special uniform and mask in order to live and conceal his burns I believe, oh and i don't know his surname so you can make one up if your gonna name him kabal.. don't worry about it that is genuinely kabal.. and IrishX i would prefer sub zero but i didn't state this in the beginning of the tourney so i cant make people choose the names!

Also, misfit its being held in BEEF and i am afraid there are no spots left.

Gotcha, that makes sense.

no you can try and get it accepted now but don't assign it to anyone until uve created your fighter for this.

click on the star icon, click on custom avatars then at the top press browse then choose the avatar that I sent you then submit.