THIS OR THAT - you must choose!

Face Kicker

Colbert. I haven't liked Maher as much in the last five years or so.

You can have $200, but never be allowed to play this game again. Take the money or not?

Colbert. I haven't liked Maher as much in the last five years or so.

You can have $200, but never be allowed to play this game again. Take the money or not?

$200 aint worth it man shit this game makes my workday go by easier

Lottery tix have been more useless for me, ive won 100k and 80k from spin and win

#1 rank manager or (3) #1 ranked fighters (wc)

3 #1 ranked guys in their weight classes. I think I would take 1 #1 ranked guy over #1 manager tbh

Keep your current salary and be completely healthy for the next year

or

Keep your current salary, plus $100,000, and have the flu for a full year, and you can't stay home sick.

What pisses me off more is that I am playing Call of Duty. I'm going to say that the kids screaming is not as bad because they might be screaming something unrelated to Call of Duty, which might help me forget that I am playing Call of Duty.

A girl with a 10 body but no sense of style or fashion

or

A girl with an 8 body with a great sense of style or fashion (what constitutes a good sense of style is up to you)

Girl with a 10 body, idgaf about how others see my girl, when shes naked she doesnt need a sense of style or fashion

Ugly girl with great sex, beautiful girl with (1)useless sex skills

You'll be seeing her with clothes on a hell of a lot more than you see her naked, so it is not just how others see her. I had a particular girl I know in mind when making that question. She is such a waste of talent hehe

be The beast that never wins the big one or a weasel that talks his way into it and sneaks a unclean victory.

The beast. Underachiever is a better legacy than weasel.

More disgusting waste of oxygen: humors or Misfit?

Lol i shouldnt even answer this,but i wasnt here when humors was,but he had "free humors" shirts,misfits didnt.... Although he got everyone millions of +1 on every post he was an annoying racist lol

He probably can read this right now and is patting himself on the back

Be an NBA DRAFT late 2nd round pick or an NFL 6th round pick

Sapp, Butterbean, and Kimbo, just because I want to try to "King Hippo" Butterbean and make his shorts fall down.

Live in Quohog or Springfield (the fictional versions in Family Guy and The Simpsons, not any real cities)