THIS OR THAT - you must choose!

Face Kicker

That's a tough one. I'll go with 2 top titles but if it was a choice between that or 10 middle ranked orgs then I'd go for the 10, since 10/11 isn't bad at all haha

Close down the UFC and invicta or close down all other organisations in RL outside of them. (including Invicta due to their Fight Pass deal)

Brady since I think he's more internationally know, more marketable to foreign markets.

Would you rather be a member of the coaching staff for the development centres for a pro football (soccer) club and craft the future or a be a member of the coaching staff for the first team.

- for the sake of this question I will say Chelsea FC is the team and the pay is identical.

Snitch. You might get killed but it is worth the risk to save 23 years of your life.

You are wanted for a crime you didn't commit. You have escaped your home town and nobody knows where you are. The police broadcast a message on TV promising that you will get life in prison in minimum security if you turn yourself in, but you will get maximum security if you run. This deal is legally binding. Do you remain on the run, hoping to not slip up, or do you take the life in min?

Run, life is life. Just move to a different country, get a fake identity and never speak on your past life to anyone.

Would you rather have

24 hours to cut 30 pounds OR 12 weeks of intense dieting, basically eating like an anorexic model, also being at 5 percent body fat before you start cutting the 30 pounds.

Both would be physically impossible for me and the first is physically impossible for anybody unless you weight around 300lbs.

Go through a weekly weight cut (of 10lbs) or have a weekly weight gain (of 10lbs) - for both you have from Friday evening till Sunday midday to complete the task and then on the Monday your return to natural weight.

Weekly weight cut. I don't think it would be that hard living in a subtropical climate. My weight fluctuates a few pounds each day without even trying.

Win a UFC title in 3 different weight classes, but never successfully defend any of them.

or

Win a UFC title in one weight class and successfully defend it 10 times.

Win the title in one division and defend it 10 times,in doing this you havent been losing. If you arent jon jones,you will make a ton of fans doing this as well....

How about on tycoon,have one fighter sit atop the weight class ingame for one calendar year or have 3 sit there for 4 calendar months at a time

I'll say 3 for 4 months each. Nobody can call it a fluke if you do it with three guys.

You get offered $10k a year for the rest of your life, but you can't have sex or jerk off. If you have sex or jerk off once, the payments stop forever. Would you agree to it?

Iceland cause it's green

Erroneous. All lies to get an expedition funded. Hundreds of years later, you still fell for it.

Pasta or rice

It is the eternal question here in China (sort of), except it is noodles or nice.

Regardless, I'm going to go with rice.

Liechtenstein or Luxumbourg?