THIS OR THAT - you must choose!

Face Kicker

I'll go with Davis, not because I think she is hot, but because Rousey has transformed herself from a cute blonde during her Strikeforce days into a hulking man beast with no femininity now.

Learn to speak Japanese or Portugese?

Portuguese, i could then go to Brazil or Portugal which are nice countries

Live in A humid climate all year round or a cold climate. E.g Japan or the south east Asian countries for humid or Scandinavian countries/Alaska

Japan for humid? Maybe during the summer, but its pretty cold and dry in the winter, especially in the north.

I would love to check out Scandinavia, but since the question is based on climate and not living conditions or the culture of the countries, I will choose hot and humid. I've lived in a place like that for two years and the heat doesn't bother me.

Supporting Family Guy character: Mayor Adam West or Glenn Quagmire?

Charmander, Boris' conservative mayorial powers would be useless against Charmander's flame tail.

Charmander or Squirtle?

I don't know those things, but Charmander sounds Indian, and I like Indian food, so I pick it.

Purple or yellow?

Korea. It is like a second home to me. I wish I still lived there. Really miss that place. I'm considering moving to Russia, though, strangely enough.

Copenhagen or Stockholm?

Nexus asked purple or yellow, I'll say purple and also I'll say Stockholm although I've never been near either one...

Paper or plastic?

I haven't been to either place, either. Just curious about Scandinavian opinions.

I'll choose plastic. It doesn't tear when it gets wet.

Ladyparts: shaved or trimmed?

Shaved

Armani or Ralph Lauren

Armani because I've never worn it before. Now you have me wanting to get a fake Armani suit made hehe.

Android or iOS?

I don't know those things, but Charmander sounds Indian, and I like Indian food, so I pick it.

Never played Pokemon before? Basically, they are little monster things, Charmander is a little fire dinosaur/reptile and Squirtle is a Turtle that has water powers

Android more freedom

Windows or apple

Windows. Never really used Apple but from people I know don't really like it and convert to Windows.

Usher or Nelly?