Top Fights of the day

Viking

• 4 weeks later...

My only thing is how would you determine top fight of the day. Org Hype, event rating and then match itself? cause I've done write ups for some cards where their have been 5 100% matches. Unless you re-worked the fight rating system to make getting 100% near impossible.

It is something to try and accomplish though, I like getting my guys up on the ranking boards and being on the main page is pretty sweet.

even if it's just to see how high your own fights are ranked on that days fights, I believe it's worth it

How do you search for the top fights?

You can't atm. The closest thing you can do is just check the upcoming events for the top organisations in the game: Evo, Syn, Ascension, etc

Go to the Search page from the link to the right on your profile page, scroll to the bottom, select the day/location to search for the highest hyped fights.

This was the highest hyped fight today:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=161690&fidb=177936

• Upvote 1

Can you do something about the top 10 managers and fighters showing on the main page before you get to the spoiler page - it ruins the suspense of the fight seeing them and its dam hard to login without seeing them

Haha, my wife always looks at me like im retarded as I try and log onto to the site while holding my hand up in front of the laptop screen to keep from seeing the top 10s.

Haha, my wife always looks at me like im retarded as I try and log onto to the site while holding my hand up in front of the laptop screen to keep from seeing the top 10s.

I wish I had that problem, I look at the top 10 because I ain't nowhere close to being up there

I usually just squint like Clint Eastwood.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think this was a great addition to the Spoiler Page but does anyone think it could be even better with a clickable (yesterdays fights) option on the Top 10 hyped fight of the day bar? It would make it easy to see all the results from the previous days top 10 hyped fights. Or am I just being too lazy?

• Upvote 1

I think this was a great addition to the Spoiler Page but does anyone think it could be even better with a clickable (yesterdays fights) option on the Top 10 hyped fight of the day bar? It would make it easy to see all the results from the previous days top 10 hyped fights. Or am I just being too lazy?

+1

I'd like to see a date picker option along with an option to add fights to your spoiler page.

Alongside this, Mike has now removed the dates from our own "last 20 fights" section. He told me he thought it looked too cluttered with the dates as well, but to me it looks bare and weird (I know, change is always hard!) He told me to make a poll about it and see what people thought, but I'm actually too stupid to work out how to do that.

Alongside this, Mike has now removed the dates from our own "last 20 fights" section. He told me he thought it looked too cluttered with the dates as well, but to me it looks bare and weird (I know, change is always hard!) He told me to make a poll about it and see what people thought, but I'm actually too stupid to work out how to do that.

Not sure what your talking about, I'm still seeing dates on my last 20 fights.

Edit. Nevermind, I see now that your talking about the spoiler page not the profile page. I never paid attention to dates on that page for my last 20 fights, so doesn't bother me any.