Women's division

Wolf

This topic has 0 reputation, we literally have a topic to keep track of other topics that have more support from the community then this.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45418&page=1

damn, i always have to be a rebel.. :D

tumblr_neh4xlcz0Z1u2ragso1_r1_250.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

an argument for a Female Division but none for a Flyweight Division?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great idea if we had more players. Its just too many people that comes for a minute and leaves.

After playing this game for almost a year now (always non vip), the heavy difference between vip and non-vip is the problem and of course there is no obvious development and a huge waste of potential in this game. Don´t get me wrong, I like the game but there has to be a lot more improvement to pay for it or even to have a long time motivation especially for beginners.

After playing this game for almost a year now (always non vip), the heavy difference between vip and non-vip is the problem and of course there is no obvious development and a huge waste of potential in this game. Don´t get me wrong, I like the game but there has to be a lot more improvement to pay for it or even to have a long time motivation especially for beginners.

It would be cool if vips can do special training that can give a bigger boost. Like a minigame or something of that nature so you can be more involved in training or like a little animation for people who like more visuals.

It would be cool if vips can do special training that can give a bigger boost. Like a minigame or something of that nature so you can be more involved in training or like a little animation for people who like more visuals.

This won´t close the gap. Nearly every vip has his own gym, gets a spot in a vip gym or has a spot in the high paid gyms and automatically gets this boost and in the end it´s a simple pay to win/success game, right? I guess this will work for smartphone games but it won´t work in (self called realistic) manager games.

• 5 weeks later...

It's just not really needed, to be honest. I mean, all Mike would have to do is edit thousands of lines of flavor text to change some pronouns... but, really, what does that add to the game? I would much rather that he spends his time focused on more relevant changes than giving my fighters different genitals.

However, if this DOES get implemented, I want the ability to give my fighter a sex change operation to be implemented as well. Fallon Hoarse is coming, bitches.

It's just not really needed, to be honest. I mean, all Mike would have to do is edit thousands of lines of flavor text to change some pronouns... but, really, what does that add to the game? I would much rather that he spends his time focused on more relevant changes than giving my fighters different genitals.

However, if this DOES get implemented, I want the ability to give my fighter a sex change operation to be implemented as well. Fallon Hoarse is coming, bitches.

Screw that. i will just "self identify" as a woman so I can go in the womens locker room and sit in the womens sauna neked.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...