TWW News Breaking News edition.

ArtieBanks

One thing I will say here in all fairness to Dino he just says it as it is. What ever is happening he will write about no matter who you are. Which makes his news addition even more exciting. I've had stuff written about me before. And I still enjoyed the read lol. Nobody is perfect that's for sure. Put this news addition is a wonderfull thing to make the forums more exciting. Plus 1

• Upvote 4

One thing I will say here in all fairness to Dino he just says it as it is. What ever is happening he will write about no matter who you are. Which makes his news addition even more exciting. I've had stuff written about me before. And I still enjoyed the read lol. Nobody is perfect that's for sure. Put this news addition is a wonderfull thing to make the forums more exciting. Plus 1

Exactly how it should b ive clashed with dinooo before

We have both had are say and moved on as scott has said thats how it should b

On topic .... What the article is covering doesnt surprise me

And im just jealous that nothing has been wrote about me ;)

As the saying goes 'behind every great fortune there is a crime', it's news, it's fun, it/ cheating has more synergies with real life than most of the bollocks posted on here. The world is a dog fight, back handers, old boy nods etc, and I think it's entertaining that it goes on here, it will get some of the younger members ready for the corruption they will have to overcome if they want to excel in life.

Steel Penn, everyone loves a villain, does he drive a Jaguar?

You said that they were big news, when the rest of the community said that they were not. You have never said you are a supporter of them but sometimes like this quote you have to read between the lines.

"Regarding Evil Empire, it is news, it's big news. Steel Penn has always been ambitious in MMA Tycoon, he's done wrong in the past but that shouldn't prevent you from writing a news story about what he's trying to achieve. I think it'd be a good read."

The reason i was shocked is that you are pretty much regarded as the main moderator with a direct link to Mike. I was just surprised that they would attempt something like this when having you as a supporter giving them some legitimacy. Main reason i kept them still out of the news and didn't print a story on how Steel Penn can't decide if he wants in TWW or not was because of your apparent support of them. I thought if Marky is working with them then he must be playing by the rules.

Hopefully that explains my reasoning behind adding your name into this a bit better. Its no personal attack on you, i was just describing why i was shocked.

Reading between the lines isn't something you're good at. Yes I thought it was big news but again, I never said I supported Steel Penn. I was interested in what he was doing, attempting to do something similar to what he previously done except this time it was going to with a new crew and so I thought it would be difficult.

Before I joined Evil Empire New York, I actually approached Widing (he can confirm this for you if you really want) first, I asked him if I could help him out with his org Dominance because I had never in my whole time playing MMA Tycoon, ran an organisation or helped run an organisation and I wanted to see what it was like. I found out that Steel Penn needed help to set up the Evil Empire New York org and so I offered to help because I wanted to know what it was like helping out with an org/ running an org.

If you're really interested about what happened during my time with Evil Empire New York, whenever me and Steel Penn talked, it was about the Evil Empire org based in New York. I tried helping out with contracts (which you know about) and he went about managing other things with the org. It was all business, nothing more and if I knew he was doing anything that was against the rules, I would have informed Mike about it.

Steel Penn is ambitious, one of his plans which he told me about was for post fight audio commentary of fights which he posted about in another thread ( see the post here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43104&p=547204 ). I appreciate seeing people being ambitious as it helps make MMA Tycoon better imo.

I stand by my opinion which you quoted. The Evil Empire should have been featured in one of your earlier editions. I'm guessing that if any other member of MMA Tycoon attempted something similar, it would have been covered and that's why I said that in the very first place.

If I'm honest, I think you're being a bit unfair. Steel Penn isn't liked by many but like it or not he helps fund MMA Tycoon and without we wouldn't have half as many VIP players as we have atm or had in the past and so that's why I was frustrated at you not featuring a story about him and that's my reasoning for the post that you quoted. You talk about all things MMA Tycoon but yet, you turn a blind eye to the biggest Tycoon in the whole game.

• Upvote 4

Wait, so if this steel penn was a former multi why is he still allowed to play

Dude who really cares the guy is pumping a shit load of real money in the game. let the baby has his bottle.It not really interfering with the my game or the game of others.Live and let live .The guy most likely fines this game a outlet from real life so yeah let him keep it

• Upvote 1

I don't know why it keeps being brought up as these three people being SP. I've spoken with ben, harriet and SP. It's definitely possible that Ben and Harriet are the same person, but I really doubt they're the same person as SP. They don't even remotely seem like him.

• Upvote 1

I don't know why it keeps being brought up as these three people being SP. I've spoken with ben, harriet and SP. It's definitely possible that Ben and Harriet are the same person, but I really doubt they're the same person as SP. They don't even remotely seem like him.

Maybe they're two close friends of Steelpenn and told tycoon that they'd be sharing the same IP and gave mike a reason of why they're t his house. Family can play a factor. Don't judge until there is evidence that Mike and SP didn't skype :P. haha

I thought the point was that Ben Frankham, Harriett Marshall and Steve Tompkins were the same person? Not that they were Steel Penn himself.

The OP says that Ben, Harriett and Steve all have the same IP Address. While I could see that Harriett and Steve may possibly be similar, I am not too sure in regards to Ben. Of course, if it is proven they are the same person than the appropriate action should be taken.

Reading between the lines isn't something you're good at. Yes I thought it was big news but again, I never said I supported Steel Penn. I was interested in what he was doing, attempting to do something similar to what he previously done except this time it was going to with a new crew and so I thought it would be difficult.

Before I joined Evil Empire New York, I actually approached Widing (he can confirm this for you if you really want) first, I asked him if I could help him out with his org Dominance because I had never in my whole time playing MMA Tycoon, ran an organisation or helped run an organisation and I wanted to see what it was like. I found out that Steel Penn needed help to set up the Evil Empire New York org and so I offered to help because I wanted to know what it was like helping out with an org/ running an org.

If you're really interested about what happened during my time with Evil Empire New York, whenever me and Steel Penn talked, it was about the Evil Empire org based in New York. I tried helping out with contracts (which you know about) and he went about managing other things with the org. It was all business, nothing more and if I knew he was doing anything that was against the rules, I would have informed Mike about it.

Steel Penn is ambitious, one of his plans which he told me about was for post fight audio commentary of fights which he posted about in another thread ( see the post here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43104&p=547204 ). I appreciate seeing people being ambitious as it helps make MMA Tycoon better imo.

I stand by my opinion which you quoted. The Evil Empire should have been featured in one of your earlier editions. I'm guessing that if any other member of MMA Tycoon attempted something similar, it would have been covered and that's why I said that in the very first place.

If I'm honest, I think you're being a bit unfair. Steel Penn isn't liked by many but like it or not he helps fund MMA Tycoon and without we wouldn't have half as many VIP players as we have atm or had in the past and so that's why I was frustrated at you not featuring a story about him and that's my reasoning for the post that you quoted. You talk about all things MMA Tycoon but yet, you turn a blind eye to the biggest Tycoon in the whole game.

Funny enough i got an A on my communications evaluative stuff. So my lecturer would disagree with reading between the lines. He seems to think i have a knack for seeing through the bullshit and get the real meaning of it.

You see for me supporting someone is giving them your support. When you support someone, you do just that show them support, stick up for them in their time of need and be there to fight their corner. Which correct me if i am wrong is exactly what you done. When people were saying Steel Penn was a dickhead even now, you said and i quote "he helps fund MMA Tycoon and without we wouldn't have half as many VIP players".

Now if that isn't saying he is a very generous guy then i'll gladly go and tell my comms lecturer to take the A from me. That is supporting someone as no one has brought that up, you are trying to show the good side while we focus on the negatives. Despite the quote itself being wildly inaccurate i'd say maybe 1/16th somewhere around that, still a decent % though, and i have never disputed he is a generous guy. What i have done in the past is question his motives. If you had seen the head to heads me and other members have had in the past such as Shortfuse yet i mentioned his ITFL tourney in the TWW news. If i think its news then i'll write about it, i don't write for the pleasure of 5000 members of tycoon. If i done that i would imagine everyone wanting their fight covered in a preview etc. I write because i enjoy writing and i find some of the funky shit people pull to be amusing. I call them on it, its nothing personal if it is in TWW, as i said at the start i keep my personal beefs aside.

If i am honest here in my opinion about this, i would say you are more frustrated that if this is true that Steel Penn cheated your name will be linked with his. I have already stated i don't think you were in on it. My shock is that with your support of Steel Penn that he would once again try and cheat instead of using the support you gave him to try and give himself some legitimacy. As i said i have already explained this and really don't want to sound like a broken record player.

"I stand by my opinion which you quoted. The Evil Empire should have been featured in one of your earlier editions. I'm guessing that if any other member of MMA Tycoon attempted something similar, it would have been covered and that's why I said that in the very first place."

If i am gonna be honest i am pretty offended by that sort of negative thoughts towards what i write. In tycoon they are a dozen or so good writers. TWW News had 6 of them, myself, King, KillerBunny, Mannetosen, Listerman and K-Rad. Fun fact all of them get to do their own submissions and NONE came back with anything about evil empire. As far as i know you and Steel Penn were the only two that were annoyed that nothing had been wrote.

I also found something else hilarious while reading through previous TWW News reports.

"This reporter tends to think Mr Louie might have started something though that could cost him dearly in the long run. LOD is a huge alliance that reminds me of Steel Penn. A few good guys but the rest cyborgs created to make an evil empire."

A few months later Steel Penn creates Evil Empire. Guess i did write about Evil Empire after all, i must be Nostradamus or some shit.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Am I wrong or didn't Steel Penn cry to Dinooo and tell him to stop talking about him or something along those lines? And then when Dinooo finally did stop talking about him Steel Penn cried that he wasn't the front page of all of Dinooo's news?

• Upvote 4

Isnt this about 3 other guys that are multis not steel penn himself?

Ya poor old SP get drug into it as soon as his alliance was mentioned pretty sad let sleeping dogs lie already

Ya poor old SP get drug into it as soon as his alliance was mentioned pretty sad let sleeping dogs lie already

Agreed. Steel Penn got dragged into it because it is his alliance the 3 are members of. OP seems to me to insinuate that because they are part of SP's alliance that it means they are most likely multis. Pretty much trying to stir the pot, rather than just report to Mike the whole IP address thing and report on it after action has been taken where people will then know facts rather than theories.

• Downvote 1

Dinooo has written how many TWW news write ups? Many have been controversial and have been similar to a TMZ of MMATycoon and they're always received with great write up and things of that nature. Steel Penn cries butt hurt because Dinooo leaves him alone as he asked, so Dinooo comes up with controversy on Steel Penn and reports it and all of a sudden everyone gives the "oh poor Steel Penn" line. Lmao. For the love of god, we need some testosterone to come back to these boards and man this place the hell up.

• Upvote 4

Dinooo has written how many TWW news write ups? Many have been controversial and have been similar to a TMZ of MMATycoon and they're always received with great write up and things of that nature. Steel Penn cries butt hurt because Dinooo leaves him alone as he asked, so Dinooo comes up with controversy on Steel Penn and reports it and all of a sudden everyone gives the "oh poor Steel Penn" line. Lmao. For the love of god, we need some testosterone to come back to these boards and man this place the hell up.

The whole point people are getting across is that the people in question are not Steel Penn. Steel Penns history should not have been brought up after the majority agreed it was done and dusted. Dinooo is just using Steel Penns history to try to give the story more legitimacy. People would have already believed the story, due to many abusing Multis, so bringing Steel Penn's name into it is unnecessary. Im not saying "Oh poor Steel Penn", he did what he did, and it was wrong, but it seems some people just can't move on without bringing buried shit up.

Just saying, the story is great, but as another person said before, just let sleeping dogs lie.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

another unnamed source has said that they heard grumblings from a disgruntled and disillusioned Evil Empire member about Steel Penn creating multi accounts to help build his Empire again. Steel Penn was quoted by this member to have said “This time I know how they check for multi accounts so I will not be caught”. This of course is hearsay but it remains to be seen how Steel Penn will react to these allegations against him. Could it possibly be true that Steel Penn never learned his lesson the first time?

This news channel thinks that it could be just accusations made from someone who dislikes the way things are being handled in Evil Empire. As for the multi accounts, well the IP addresses match so no doubt an investigation will take place in order to uncover the truth about this trio. Mike will be able to find out where they got their VIP from etc. It will be interesting to see if all three were bought vip from the same account as Steel Penn. Unless something like that happens we must assume innocence until proven guilty. We will be back at our regular time of next Saturday for another TWW rundown of the news.

Everyone keeps saying this has nothing to do with Steel Penn or that it's not him who is involved with the accounts, but apparently you all only actually read half of the story. Dinooo stated what was said to him from his source and literally says himself it's all hearsay and may not be true. It does pertain to Steel Penn.

Tosen's Corner Special - 'On The Can' Edition

So, Steel Penn has been caught with his dick out again.

Can anyone honestly tell me that they didn't expect this? The guy is a delusional little slime with way too much money to burn and a colossal ego. It's actually kinda funny that he choose BJ Penn, the lazy rich boy, as the basis of his game persona.

This probably won't get any consequences due to him single-handedly paying Mike's mortgage and honeymoon, but I highly recommend everyone to start boycotting Evil Empire companies until they sort out the multis and boot Steel Penn from his own alliance. Again.

Go quit on the stool, you cbomb.

Tosen out

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/johnatfightersonly/ufc94_10_st-pierre_vs_penn_022.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2